Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Salutations

roquelaure

Salutations

Unread post by roquelaure » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am

Well, I had a long intro message all written out, and then accidentally hit the back button on my browser and *poof* it's gone. sigh. so here's the condensed version since my lunch is almost up heehee...

Hello! I'm Maria from PA. I was an anthropology major in college, and was fascinated with the so-called "folkloric" religions and their amazing history and culture, but never put much stock into them. fast-forward a few years to when I had the honor of meeting a co-workers great grandmother who had been doing rootwork since she was a child. A couple years after her death I was remembering our talks, and I figured oh what the heck, and tried a simple spell, which frighteningly (to me at the time) worked almost storybook perfectly. since then I've been "dabbling" here and there, basically with simple things like washes and bottle spells and whatnot, but am interested in learning more. Hence- voila! Here I am :)

I've ordered from Lucky Mojo before, and was pleased as punch when I found the new (well, to me since the last time I had visited lol) forum. I'm enjoying catching up on older messages and gobbling up all the great advice and conversations. Hopefully soon, I will come out of lurk mode and actually add something to them!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Salutations

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:19 pm

roquelaure wrote:Well, I had a long intro message all written out, and then accidentally hit the back button on my browser and *poof* it's gone. sigh. so here's the condensed version since my lunch is almost up heehee...

Hello! I'm Maria from PA. I was an anthropology major in college, and was fascinated with the so-called "folkloric" religions and their amazing history and culture, but never put much stock into them. fast-forward a few years to when I had the honor of meeting a co-workers great grandmother who had been doing rootwork since she was a child. A couple years after her death I was remembering our talks, and I figured oh what the heck, and tried a simple spell, which frighteningly (to me at the time) worked almost storybook perfectly. since then I've been "dabbling" here and there, basically with simple things like washes and bottle spells and whatnot, but am interested in learning more. Hence- voila! Here I am :)

I've ordered from Lucky Mojo before, and was pleased as punch when I found the new (well, to me since the last time I had visited lol) forum. I'm enjoying catching up on older messages and gobbling up all the great advice and conversations. Hopefully soon, I will come out of lurk mode and actually add something to them!
Hi Maria,

I think of Charlotte from Charlotte's Webb whenever I read or hear the word "salutations."

Welcome to the forum.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”