Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Support Cat Yronwode on Patreon

For just a few bucks a month you can have access to Bonus Pages on hoodoo, spell-casting, fortune telling, and folk magic, and contact Cat directly through this private sub-forum!
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Support Cat Yronwode on Patreon

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:01 pm

For new Patrons -- once you have your Red Star at the Lucky Mojo Forum, you should be able to see this:

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jabberwockyinc
Patreon Patron

Unread post by jabberwockyinc » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:39 am

I hate to be a bug (and paypal updated their lay out so I tried to double check for communications) but I don't think I received communications on purchasing a January box. Would you mind double checking for me? I know you guys are busy busy, but I'd appreciate any update. Thank you so much!

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:25 am

Hi Jabberwockyinc,

To clarify, you didn't receive your January box of ephemera? Could you send an email with your mailing address so we can make sure we have the right one on file?
Thanks!
Evan Lionhart of Lionhart Candles&Curios

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:29 pm

Tier 2 MARCH 14th, 2021

Hello everyone, and thank you for supporting "It's All Ephemera"!

ONE NEW URL (and our regular stand-bys) go out on March 14th, 2021 for Tier 2 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

1) Your Wate and Fate -- Lucky Birthstone by Adelbert Kohn

[SECRET URL -- find it in Patreon email]

This is another of the cluster of new web pages that deal with lucky stones. Three earlier pages in this series, published in January and February 2021, formed an introduction to the concept of birthstone postcards and pointed toward a poem from 1870 that was the origin of the modern ascriptions of gemstones to birth-months and signs of the zodiac. In this latest set of birthstone post cards you will learn a little about my family, and understand how deeply publishing printed goods and collecting paper ephemera runs in my family. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will open to the public in March 2022.

2) "Your Wate and Fate" Web site:

http://yourwateandfate.com

3) "Your Wate and Fate" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

As a Patron, you have access to our exclusive threads at the Lucky Mojo Forum! Signing up takes a few seconds, and each thread allows you to participate in discussions with me about the ongoing Patreon page publications. To comment on this week's new pages, or any of the previous posts, please go to my private Patreon forum at the web address above.

4) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

support-cat-yronwode-on-patreon-t93993.html

5) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

http://patreon.com/catherineyronwode

6) Please follow me on Facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/catyronwode

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:31 pm

Jabberwockyinc:
"I hate to be a bug (and paypal updated their lay out so I tried to double check for communications) but I don't think I received communications on purchasing a January box. Would you mind double checking for me? I know you guys are busy busy, but I'd appreciate any update. Thank you so much!"

Thanks for your patience, i'll connect with you through the Patreon system messages.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

jabberwockyinc
Patreon Patron

Unread post by jabberwockyinc » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:03 pm

RE Cat Nagasiva and Evan, sorry for the trouble. I had just missed the January box and was hoping to pick one up. Thank you so much for the quick response! I will send payment asap and it will all be resolved. Thank you again!

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:16 pm

Great! Received your payment, thanks! Now arranging for shipment.
nagasiva yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Coffin Nails and Palmistry
Tier 3 MARCH 21st, 2021

TWO NEW URLS (and our regular stand-bys) go out on March 21st, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

1) Your Wate and Fate -- Palmistry Cigarette Cards by Major Drapkin

This page returns to a topic that i first addressed at The Mystic Tea Room on January 7th, 2021 -- the early 20th century use of sets of colourfully printed cards to teach fortune telling techniques. Last time we saw a set of 12 British postcards with instructions in tea leaf reading; this time we have a series of 25 British cigarette cards that teach palmistry. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will open to the public in March 2022.

2) Your Wate and Fate -- Categorizing Cards

A companion piece to my January 28th, 2021, page at Your Weight and fate on Defining Divination, this is a glossary of the types of cards used for fortune telling, character analysis, lucky wishes, and in other contexts. Among the types of cards covered are arcade cards, gum cards, business cards, trade cards, and trading cards.

3) "Your Wate and Fate" Web site:

4) "Your Wate and Fate" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

As a Patron, you have access to our exclusive threads at the Lucky Mojo Forum! Signing up takes a few seconds, and each thread allows you to participate in discussions with me about the ongoing Patreon page publications. To comment on this week's new pages, or any of the previous posts, please go to my private Patreon forum at the web address above.

5) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

6) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

7) Please follow me on Facebook at:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:01 pm

Watch me write a book!

This week i am opening a new stream of material for my Patrons -- advance pages from my upcoming book "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love." This will be a 96-page illustrated book collection of spells, enlivened by my own spicy philosophy of pleasure. Unlike my other Patreon bonus pages, which are given a one-year hold-back before they reach the public, "Down-Home Sex Magic" is scheduled to debut at the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, on September 11th to 12th. That means i have a tight deadline, and have to get busy -- and i can bring my Patrons along for the ride. Those who subscribe at Tiers 4, 5, and 6 will also receive a signed copy of the book as soon as we have them in hand for shipping.

Tier 3 MARCH 28th, 2021

ONE NEW URL (and our regular stand-bys) goes out on March 28th, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

1) Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love by catherine yronwode

[SECRET URL]

This link will lead you to a group of pdfs comprising a number of typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic in September 2021.

2) "Down-Home Sex Magic" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

[SECRET URL]

3) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

4) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

5) Please follow me on Facebook at:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

fredburke
Patreon Patron

Unread post by fredburke » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:42 am

So are article requests / suggestions permitted? If so, where would they be posted?

Fred

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:15 pm

Fred -- of course they are! Post here. I cannot guarantee i will produce what you want immediately, but pleasing people is one of the reasons i write, and pleasing YOU is especially pleasing.
catherine yronwode

OLROS
HRCC Student

Unread post by OLROS » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:16 pm

I’m ready to become a part of Ms. Cat's Patreon.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:50 pm

Hi, OLROS.

Thanks for your interest in my Patreon prject.

To sign up, go to my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/catherineyronwode

For new Patrons -- once you have your Red Star at the Lucky Mojo Forum, you should be able to see this:

Patrons have access to a Private Patreon sub-forum within the Lucky Mojo Forum, and are accorded special Red Star Avatar badges at the Forum.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:39 pm

This is just a note to let everyone know that the March 2021 books, flat ephemera, and boxed ephemera went out by mail a bit late, on April 5th -- so look for it soon.

It took longer to assemble this month's Patron Packages than last month's because we are now up to TWENTY of these packages to assemble and pack.

Thanks to everyone who is a Patron, whether at the electronic-transmission-only levels or at the Bibliophile, Collector, or Ephemerist levels.

Look for your next electronic files on April 7th, 2021.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Watch me write TWO books at once!

This week i am sending my Patrons advance previews of completed pages for two new books. The first of the pair is "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love." and my Patrons are receiving their second sampling from this pleasurable project -- "Seductive Seasonings" (5 pages) and "Copulating Candles" (2 pages). The second book is a long-overdue restoration, revision, and reprinting of the famous conjure treatise "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, with additional material by myself and Dr. Jeremy Weiss. "Terrors" is this year's addition to the ongoing Lucky Mojo Library of Occult Classics, a series that presents the best of old-time hoodoo knowledge to a new generation of practitioners. This week's Terror-ific sample is "Diagnosing the Evil Eye" (3 pages).

Is it difficult for me to work on TWO books at once? Yes. But next week you're gonna see me juggling -- and sharing samples from -- THREE upcoming books. That, my friends, will be a feat that i rarely perform in public, so if you want to see it, you will just have to become one of my Patrons. For as low as $2.00 per week, you can get these sample pages, support my writing career, and see how Lucky Mojo books are actually put together.

Copies of all three finished and printed books will included in the Workshop Boxes sent to early ticket-buyers for the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival. Check out the Festival web site at http://HoodooHeritageFestival.com -- where you can learn the title of the 3rd upcoming book and the name of my glowing co-author -- and be sure to bookmark that page, because Festival tickets go on sale May First, 2021.

After the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, all three new books will be sold via Amazon, independent book dealers, metaphysical shops, and, of course, the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. But you won't have been in on the making of them, unless you support me on Patreon.

Tier 1 APRIL 7th, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and some regular stand-bys) go out on April 7th, 2021 for Tier 1 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

1) "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- "Diagnosing the Evil Eye -- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

2) "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pair of pdfs -- "Seductive Seasonings" and "Copulating Candles" -- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

4) "Down-Home Sex Magic" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

5) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

6) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

7) Please follow me on Facebook at:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

ychirea1
Patreon Patron

Unread post by ychirea1 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:50 am

How do I open the URL links? Can't find them anyway. It's goofy. Oh well

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:36 am

Hi, ychirea1 --

The links, for Patrons, are sent via email. This is just an announcement so everyone knows to check their email. I make an identical post at the Patreon web site too, each week.

This way of announcing the email sendings is done to alert folks to look in their email. In the announcement the phrase

means that it is time for you to check your email and look for the message.

Evan Lionhart sends the private Patreon messages out via email, and that's when i post this type of notice each week.

The electronic pages and files are sent out on the 7th, 14th 21st, and 20th of each month -- if you don't receive the email or the links don't work for you, please post here and describe the problem and Evan will connect with you directly via email and make sure you can receive the email properly.

Thanks for supporting me, and thank you for your patience.
catherine yronwode

DoctorDee
Patreon Patron

Unread post by DoctorDee » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:46 am

Hi miss cat and nagasiva,
I joined the Patreon community, but I haven't been added to the forum here. I messaged you on Patreon so you can connect me to my account here, though the names are the same.
Also, is it possible to access older content from before I joined? Everything is marked as "secret URL."
Thanks!
Dr. Dee (he/him)
Queer as a 3 dollar bill
On stolen Lenape land
#BlackLivesMatter
#TransLivesMatter

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:03 am

Thank you, Doctor Dee!

Your RED STAR avatar and private Patreon Forum Access are coming up!

Since you joined in April, you will receive all that you have signed up for in April, regardless of when you signed up within the month

And YES, you can purchase previous offerings, which are:

Tier 3: The Reader: $8.00 per month.
You may purchase
* past weekly electronic files at the rate of 4 per month for any or all of the months of January, February, or March, 2021.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 12 electronic files for the months of January, February, and March, 2021.

Tier 4: The Bibliophile: $24.00 per month.
You may purchase
* past weekly electronic files at the rate of 4 per month, plus
* one book i have written, inscribed by me, per month, for any or all past months.
The Bibliophile packs are sent by postal mail for a total of $24.00 per month.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 12 electronic files, plus 3 books for the months of January, February, and March, 2021.
If multiple past months are ordered, all books will be shipped in one package.

Tier 5: The Collector: $48.00 per month.
You may purchase
* one book i have written, inscribed by me, per month, plus
* one flat-pack of vintage paper goods per month for any or all past months.
The Collector packs are sent by postal mail for a total of $48.00 per month.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 12 electronic files, plus 3 books, plus 3 packs of flat vintage ephemera for the months of January, February, and March, 2021.
f multiple past months are ordered, all items will be shipped in one package.

Tier 6: The Ephemerist: $64.00 per month.
You may purchase
* one flat-pack of vintage paper goods per month, plus
* random vintage fully dimensional "stuff" such as antique china ware and big, fat books for any or all past months.
The Ephemerist fully dimensional boxes of vintage "stuff" are sent by postal mail for a total of $64.00 per month.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 12 electronic files, plus 3 books, plus 3 packs of flat vintage ephemera, plus 3 one-of-a-kind assortments of fortune-telling tea cups, tarot cards, old books, and miscellaneous what-have-you for the months of January, February, and March, 2021.
If multiple past months are ordered, all items will be shipped in one BIG box.

To purchase past offerings, see nagasiva in Facebook, and he will tell you how to pay (it will be via Paypal, outside the regular Patreon system).
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:23 pm

Watch me write THREE BOOKS!

Patreon Tier 2 APRIL 14th, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on April 14th, 2021 for Tier 2 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 15 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, "Abracadabra - Babao" (4 pages), and "Lucky Birthstones" (9 pages) -- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" in September 2021.

2) 6 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, "How to Get the Measure" (1 page), "How to Hoodoo Your Lover's Nature" (2 pages), and "Copulating Candles" (part 2)" (1 page) -- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 9 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, "Preface, 1946" (1 page), "A Valentine for Alan Dundes" (1), "Evil Eye in the Bible / India" (1 page), "Burning the Evil Eye {india]" (1 page), "Lemons Against the Evil Eye" (1 page), and "A Summary of Evil Eye Beliefs (2 pages)-- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 30 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

DISCUSSION FORUMS FOR PATRONS

4) "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

5) "Down-Home Sex Magic" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:l

6) "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

7) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

8) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

9) Please follow me on Facebook at:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:40 am

APR 21, 2021 AT 9:59 PM

Those Minimalist Mock-Up Covers, Though!

Tier 3 APRIL 21st, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on April 21st, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 4 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[Secret URL delivered to Patrons via email]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, "The Zodiac - A Parade of Lucky Animals" (1 page), and "Pyrite, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Rabbit Foot" (1 page) -- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" in September 2021.

2) 6 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, "Make-Out Mojos" (2 pages), "Darling Dolls" (1 page), and "Bewitching Bottles" (1 page) -- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 4 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, "The Indian Philosophy Regarding Sight" (1 page) and "The Evil Eye Among the Jews" (1 page)-- comprising a number of typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 14 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

5) "Down-Home Sex Magic" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

7) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

8) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

Brother Christopher
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Brother Christopher » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:54 am

Nice job on the covers. I was thinking maybe a mercury dime on one cover. They are so prevalent in hoodoo, maybe seek a seal of Soloman on for wealth. I know many rootworker who sneak them into their logos, or business cards. Just a thought.

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 am

ms cat ... :)

what do you like being called? cat ... cat yronwode ...just wondering ... how are you doing today? hope all is well :D ... ok.

Question... as a level one patron is this as far as I can get?

I got an email today about... "Those Minimalist Mock-Up Covers, Though!" but I don't see any link to go anywhere else.

Or, is reaching the PRIVATE Patreon forums as far as I can get?

Actually, you have me so excited about the 2021 Hoodoo festival and the book you wrote on Down Home Sex Magic :P ... I can hardly wait to see what Lady Muse has planned for us.

I can hardly wait for your class. :)
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:27 pm

Hi, Spridle.

1 -- Call me cat or catherine, either one -- and thanks for asking.

2 -- Tier one ($2.00 per month) entitles you to ONE email batch a month, but i send out FOUR every month.

If you have not received your EMAIL LINK, please contact nagasiva!

If you stay at Tier one, you will get notifications about the other three weeks, but you will only get the actual secret links on the first week of every month.

Here is the number of pages that have gone out on the new books, by the week:

BOOKS | ACAT-TXT ............. | DHSM-TXT .......... | TEEE-TXT ........... | PATREON TOTAL

3/28/21 | ..........0............... |.......6.................. |.......0................. |........6 <-- TIER 3

4/07/21 | ...........0............... |.......7.................. |.......4................ |.......11 <-- TIER 1

4/14/21 | .........14............... |.......4.................. |.......7................. |.......25 <-- TIER 2

4/21/21 | ..........2............... |.......4.................. |.......2.................. |........8 <-- TIER 3

4/28/21 | ..........6............... |.......3.................. |.......24................. |.......33 <-- TIER 3

PER BOOK | .......22............... |.....24.................. |.......37................. |........83 <--TIER 3

So Tier 1 ($2.00 per month) has received previews of 11 pages from the new books and Tier 3 ($8.00 per month) has received 83 pages from the new books.

I hope that made sense to you!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:37 pm

Brother Christopher --

Good ideas! I will pass them along to siva. He is the one who puts the mock-up covers together. When we go to press we will have REAL covers by Grey Townsend!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:47 pm

APR 28, 2021 AT 11:30 PM

Getting Up Speed!
Tier 3 APRIL 28th, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on April 28th, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 8 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[SECRET URL -- Patrons get the link via email][

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and amulets named "Batak" through "Evil Eye Charm or Nazar" (18 entries) -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" in September 2021.

2) 5 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

[SECRET URL -- Patrons get the link via email]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and "Buying and Selling Menstrual Blood?" (3 pages) -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 26 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

[SECRET URL -- Patrons get the link via email]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and about 1/4 of the text of the book -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 39 new pdf pages from three different books in progress.

amulets-charms-and-talismans-t94396.html

down-home-sex-magic-t94335.html

terrors-of-the-evil-eye-exposed-t94369.html

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

Jordan733
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jordan733 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:49 pm

Miss Cat,

I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the packages, the writings, the access you have offered with this program! I have enjoyed my gifts and email links VERY much and have even started up again with a hobby of mine, creating decorated boxes and containers and junk journals, etc. to store my inspired writings and my collections in. This has been wonderful! I look forward to this each and every month. BUT, again, if anything should ever cause you to need a break, you are already up on what the bargain should have been. At this point, I have easily received more than I have given you. Seems that's always the way. Thank you for reigniting my interests in so many things!

Best to you,
Jordan
Jordan Rae Mikena
Student ID #2078

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Mon May 03, 2021 9:03 am

I understand what your explaining about the email.

No, I haven't received any link.

My question now is ... how do I do this?... :? --

"If you have not received your EMAIL LINK, please contact nagasiva!"

Do I do this on Facebook? :?:

I'm sorry I'm trying to understand these different forums ... Zoom spaces ... etc... I am also trying to get to know who is who also...

I can imagine how busy you are but, know this when I get it, I'll be good ... thanking you in advance :D
HRCC Student #2226

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon May 03, 2021 12:01 pm

Spridle, i'll contact you myself on Facebook and resolve your technical issues with you. Thanks for your patience.
nagasiva yronwode

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Tue May 04, 2021 4:46 am

Ok ... thanks :|
HRCC Student #2226

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Fri May 07, 2021 11:02 pm

Tier 1 May 7th, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on May 7th, 2021 for Tier 1 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 5 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[The Secret URL goes out to Patrons only, via email -- look for it!]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 3 pages of amulets (9 entries) -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" in September 2021.

2) 3 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and "What This Book is Not" (1 page) -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 19 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and a little over 1/6th of the text of the book -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 21 new pdf pages from three different books in progress.

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
nagasiva yronwode

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 am

cat

Those pages were such a tease. :D You are something else. :P I can't wait to read your book! Thanks to nagasiva also for getting my account straight. What's interesting is now I actually have 3 signed books. One from you, one from nagasiva, and one from Dr. Jeremy. You are all my first and I just love it and you all too! :) ty
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 14, 2021 8:35 pm

Tier 2 May 14th, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on May 14th, 2021 for Tier 2 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 4 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[THE SECRET URL FOR VIEWING WILL COME TO PATRONS IN EMAIL]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 2 pages of amulets (6 entries) -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

2) 7 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 5 pages sex spells -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 10 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 8 pages of evil eye lore -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 21 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 21, 2021 9:16 pm

COMING 'ROUND THE BACK STRETCH

Tier 3 May 21st, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on May 21st, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

If you have been following me, you'll know that counting as-yet-unseen illustrations courtesy of Gregory Lee White, Grey Townsend, and nagasiva yronwode, i am well past the half-way point on writing and co-writing THREE BOOKS at the same time, with the intention to debut them at the 2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival on September 11th and 12th, 2021.

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 8 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 6 pages of amulets (18 entries) -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 4 pages sex spells -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 8 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 6 pages of evil eye lore -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 22 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 22, 2021 11:18 am

Just a reminder, because folks are asking me about this via Facebook messages:

My Patreon feed opened on January 1, 2021, and is guaranteed to run for one year. It may continue after that indefinitely if it proves to be a successful experiment.

YES, you can purchase previous offerings -- for January, February, March, and April, 2021 -- as follows:

Tier 3: The Reader: $8.00 per month.
You may purchase
* past weekly electronic files at the rate of 4 per month
for any or all of the months of January, February, March, or April 2021.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 16 electronic files for the months of January, February, March, and April, 2021.

Tier 4: The Bibliophile: $24.00 per month.
You may purchase
* one book i have written, inscribed by me, per month, for any or all past months.
The Bibliophile packs are sent by postal mail for a total of $24.00 per month.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 16 electronic files, plus 4 books for the months of January, February, March, and April, 2021.
If multiple past months are ordered, all books will be shipped in one package.

Tier 5: The Collector: $48.00 per month.
You may purchase
* one flat-pack of vintage paper goods per month for any or all past months.
The Collector packs are sent by postal mail for a total of $48.00 per month.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 16 electronic files, plus 4 books, plus 4 packs of flat vintage ephemera for the months of January, February, March, and April, 2021.
If multiple past months are ordered, all items will be shipped in one package.

Tier 6: The Ephemerist: $64.00 per month.
You may purchase
* one flat-pack of vintage paper goods per month, plus
* random vintage fully dimensional "stuff" such as antique china ware and big, fat books for any or all past months.
The Ephemerist fully dimensional boxes of vintage "stuff" are sent by postal mail for a total of $64.00 per month.
At present the sum of all past offerings in this tier amounts to 16 electronic files, plus 4 books, plus 4 packs of flat vintage ephemera, plus 4 one-of-a-kind assortments of fortune-telling tea cups, tarot cards, old books, and miscellaneous what-have-you for the months of January, February, March, and April, 2021.
If multiple past months are ordered, all items will be shipped in one BIG box.

To purchase past offerings, see nagasiva in Facebook, and he will tell you how to pay (it will be via Paypal, outside the regular Patreon system).
catherine yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun May 23, 2021 11:55 am

gnebrll

Please contact me via Facebook or through the Patreon messaging system.

Thanks!
nagasiva yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 28, 2021 9:18 pm

More of the Really Good Stuff!

Tier 3 May 28th, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on May 28th, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 6 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[MY PATRONS RECEIVE THE PRIVATE PDF LINK VIA EMAIL]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 4 pages of amulets -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

2) 18 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 16 pages of sex spells -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 5 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 3 pages of evil eye lore -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 29 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Just a little side-note for friends and those who care --

As i am coming down to the final few weeks of writing and co-writing these books, i find myself just a little frustrated by having to keep my nose to the grindstone and not pursue will-o-the-wisp interests such as Sho-Card Lettering; Herbal Catalogues and Almanacs; Hoodoo Catalogues; Fortune-Telling Tea Cups; Restaurant Ware; Arcade Fortune Telling; Non-Tarot Cards; Popular Astrology of the Pre WWII Era; Divination Instructions Transmitted via Postcards, Cigarette Cards, and Arcade Cards; Spinner Fortune Telling; Wate and Fate Fortune Telling; the Tea Industry, Tea Room Architecture and Design; the Language of Flowers; and all the other cool stuff i was writing about earlier in the year. I know i will get back to the randomity of it all as soon as the books are at press, but right now i am gritting my teeth.

Sun in Taurus -- Oh, look, PRETTY!
(And eccentric transiting Uranus is traipsing through my Sun-sign.)

Gemini rising -- Run around like crazy.
(And communicative Mercury has been transiting my Ascendant Uranus.)

Moon in Aquarius -- Complete your teaching project.
(And transiting Saturn is right now on my Moon. Sigh.)
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:44 pm

NOW WITH PICTURES!

Tier 1 June 7th, 2021

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on June 7th, 2021 for Tier 1 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

This is the group of the pdf pages from the upcoming books to contain actual book images. I hope you enjoy them -- and big thanks go out to nagasiva yronwode for the scans and to Grey Townsend for the superb clean-up job on the 75-year-old graphics of Charles M. Quinlan.

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 14 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 12 pages of amulets -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

2) 10 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 8 pages about sacred sex -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 5 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 3 pages of illustrations -- comprising art by Charles S. Quinlan on typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 29 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:32 pm

WE HAVE COVER ART!

Tier 2 June 14th, 2021

People have been asking me how i put books together, and now my patrons know. I have sent full pages, partial pages, and composites made up of bits of assorted pages as samples of what i am writing these days. Some pages have never made it into the Patreon stream and a couple of pages that were fully typeset have been pulled out and will never appear in the finished books, due to space constraints or a change of mind on my part. From all of this you can see that my way of writing is unusual, in that i think in page-lengths and i set type as i write. For me, the finished visual of the page is encoded in a separate part of my mind from the textual part but when i make a book, i sort of pour them together, to produce mingled and balanced "chunks" -- which are perceived as pages. (Yes, that is what i call them -- "chunks." I think in "chunks."

So here come this week's chunks of words and typesetting, and i hope you enjoy them.

Also, this week, to mark our progress, i am including the finished front and back covers (cover 1 and cover 4 in the printing trade) for "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed." As i figure it, i have about 5 more pages of that book to complete, and then i have to go in and start linking the "See page XX" notes to their final pages. And then off to the printer it goes!

Meanwhile, work on the other two books will also continue. Gregory is doing his part on the illustrations for the Amulets book and i am beginning to fill in the final block-out of "Down Home Sex Magic."

Just another month and these books will be off my hands and into the pipeline, and i will then return to the calmer pace of writing web pages.

Those who sign up for the 2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival will receive the finished, printed books, and those Patrons who stick around for a few years will eventually get them in their Bibliophile, Collector, or Ephemerist packages, as the book giveaway for those tiers is strictly chronological, in order of publication date.

Okay, enough chatter -- time for the page-counts and the "SECRET LINKS" for my Patrons.

And if you are reading this on social media and wonder how you can get these goodies and more, scroll on down to the bottom and find out how to become a Patron.

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on June 14th, 2021 for Tier 2 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

This is the group of the pdf pages from the upcoming books to contain actual book images. I hope you enjoy them -- and big thanks go out to nagasiva yronwode for the scans and to Grey Townsend for the superb clean-up job on the 75-year-old graphics of Charles M. Quinlan.

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 5 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[PATRONS RECEIVE PRIVATE URL-LINKS VIA EMAIL]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 3 pages of amulets -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

2) 10 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 8 pages about sacred sex -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3) 10 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Front Cover, Indicia, 6 pages of text, and the back cover -- comprising art by Charles M. Quinlan on typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 25 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:18 pm

I just love these so much! Thank you, Grey Townsend, for taking Charles M. Quinlnan's 1946 art into the here-and-now.

And look at that brand-new back cover! WOW!

catherine yronwode

sag-cap_cusp
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:25 pm

Hello Cat and Everyone.

I apologize for posting this here, but I cannot find what I am looking for at all. On the mystic tea room page, there is a photo of a very specific cup in the upper left-hand corner. What is the name of this cup, and do you sell it? There is just something about this particular cup that keeps me looking for it over and over, and I just can't get it out of my head......

I love the Mystic Tea room. LOVE IT......

Did I mention that I love it? :-)

Again, apologies for posting this here, but I was kind of desperate to find some information.

Thank you,
Rhonda V.
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:12 pm

sag-cap–Cusp,

That is the oh-so-adorable Courtney Locke cup - check it out here:

http://mystictearoom.com/wiki/Courtney_Locke
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:16 pm

Mercury in my Rearview Mirror!

Tier 3 June 21st, 2021

Tonight is the LAST night of one of the most dysfunctional Mercury Retrograde episodes i have ever lived through. It takes second place to "The Mercury Retrograde When the Laser Printer Caught on Fire" -- but only by a nose.

This one was "The Mercury Retrograde That Required Four Replacement Computer Keyboards and Two Replacement Mice."

It was also "The Mercury Retrograde of the Miscounted Pages" and "The Mercury Retrograde of the Four Spilled Bottles of Myrrh Oil."

As always during times of planetary chaos, my writing speed has been affected, and so tomorrow, when Mercury stations direct, i will have to start a mad sprint to finish the three books i am now behind on.

All in all, i think i can make it, and i love the way my Patrons are cheering me on -- so let's take a look at this week's page-counts and the "SECRET LINKS" for those who support me on Patreon.

And if you are reading this on social media and wonder how you can get these goodies and more, scroll on down to the bottom and find out how to become a Patron.

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on June 21st, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

This is the group of the pdf pages from the upcoming books to contain actual book images. I hope you enjoy them -- and big thanks go out to nagasiva yronwode for the scans and to Grey Townsend for the superb clean-up job on the 100-year-old graphics of Abbé Dubois.

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1) 14 pdf pages of "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

(SECRET URLS FOR PATREON SUBSCRIBERS ARE SENT VIA EMAIL!)

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, 4 pages of amulets, and 8 page of descriptive and instructive text -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Gregory Lee White describing and depicting hundreds of magical items that are carried or worn on the person for luck, protection, money-drawing, love, health, and long life.

2) 4 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

({SECRET URLS FOR PATREON SUBSCRIBERS ARE SENT VIA EMAIL!)

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, and 2 pages about sex charms -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

(SECRET URLS FOR PATREON SUBSCRIBERS ARE SENT VIA EMAIL!)

This link will lead you to a pdf -- Title Page, Indicia, 6 pages of illustrations by Abbé Dubois, and 2 pages of text -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 28 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

Brent J
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Brent J » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:43 pm

I joined your Patreon. One of my teachers and your former student Jason Miller speaks very highly of you :) Looking forward to getting to know you and this community better. As we go along I'll go to higher tiers of support.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:53 pm

Two Down and One to Go!

Tier 1 July 7th, 2021

This is it —the next-to-the-last week of Book Previews for 2021!

TWO of the three books are now complete, and one of them -- "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" -- is at the printer!

The second book, "Down-Home Sex Magic" -- awaits proofreading and one illustration by Grey Townsend and then off to press it goes.

The third book, "How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" has about a dozen pages left to write, and 15 illustration pages to be readied by nagasiva from Gregory Lee White's art, so NEXT WEEK will be its last as a Patreon bonus. After that i return to creating web pages for my Patrons at a slower and more leisurely page.

THREE NEW URLS (and SIX regular stand-bys) go out on July 7th, 2021 for Tier 1 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

This is the group of 36 pdf pages from the upcoming books that will be featured at the September 11th-12th Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival and will go on sale to the public in mid-September.

I hope you like these sneak peaks. Your financial help makes it possible to cut out my psychic reading commitments while i write, to get books done more efficiently -- and i hope that all of you who have stuck with me since late April, when "the book project" began will be here to cheer me across the finish line next week.

Thanks again to Papa Gee, Grey, and nagasiva for the graphics. You make my writing look so good!

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1 ) 6 pdf pages of "How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[THE SECRET URL GOES TO PATRONS VIA PRIVATE EMAIL]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- 1 Cover Page, 1 Title Page, 1 Indicia, 1 Table of Contents, Dedication and Acknowledgements, and 1 Bibliography -- comprising text from the upcoming 96-page book i am co-writing with Gregory Lee White.

2 ) 25 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- 1 Cover Page, 1 Title Page, 1 Indicia, 22 pages of text -- comprising typeset pages from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

3 ) 5 pdf pages of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache [Anne Fleitman] restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss:

This link will lead you to a pdf -- 1 Cover Page, 1 Title Page, 1 Indicia, 1 Table of Contents, and 1 Bibliography -- comprising typeset pages from the new 96-page book i am currently writing and editing with my colleague Dr. Jeremy Weiss, to bring a new, expanded, and respectfully revised edition of the 1940s hoodoo drug store classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, to a 21st century audience. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" in September 2021.

This is a total of 36 pdf pages from three different books in progress.

4 ) "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

5 ) "Down-Home Sex Magic" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

6 ) "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

7 ) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

8 ) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

9 ) Please follow me on Facebook at:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:43 pm

WE MADE IT!

Tier 2 July 14th, 2021

The Three Books of 2021 are DONE!

"Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" is at press! and we have approved the proofs

"Down Home Sex Magic" got its illo by Grey and is being proofread now!

"How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" has gotten its final text and art!

Now here's a secret ... you, my Patrons, have received EXTRA pages -- pages that were discarded from the final versions of the books.

You also are MISSING pages -- last-minute rewrites consisting of replacements for the discarded pages.

I know that some of you have noticed that all Lucky Mojo books, including those by authors other than me, end every page at the end of a paragraph and start every new page with a header of some sort.

This means than making tear-downs, re-shuffles, and rewrites is easy, because there are never any widows, orphans, or run-overs to account for.

Why do i write and typeset books this way? Because i spent years writing, editing, and typesetting non-sports trading cards, and i fell in love with the format.

When writing and typesetting trading cards, each card is a stand-alone block of information, and each card is numbered. They are like unbound books.

In making books we look at layouts in terms of spreads (facing pages) and chapters. So i see each chapter as a foil-pack of trading cards and each book as a full set of cards.

I know, i am just an oddball, but i like working this way, and book buyers get a lot more information per book because i have to challenge myself to make every page express a thought, and come out even.

Discarded pages, even when fully typeset, represent thoughts that went off-topic or didn't lead cleanly into the next topic. I don't throw them away. I store them in my hard drive. Many times they can be used for web pages ... or even other books.

So that's why you won't be able to take all of the PDFs you have received over the course of the last 15 weeks and assemble the three books. You got the "in-process" galleys, and the actual books will be slightly different.

But don't worry -- if you buy a ticket to the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Festival (at hoodooheritagefestival.com), you will get all three PRINTED books ... and if you become a Parton at the "Bibliophile" level, you will get the books in about three years, as i am sending ALL of our books to Bibliophiles in chronological order of publication.

Okay, here's the news you've been waiting for:

TWO NEW URLS (and FIVE regular stand-bys) go out on July 14th, 2021 for Tier 2 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

This is the group of 32 pdf pages from two upcoming books that will be featured at the September 11th-12th Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival and will go on sale to the public in mid-September.

I hope you like these sneak peaks. Your financial help makes it possible to cut out my psychic reading commitments while i write, to get books done more efficiently -- and i hope that all of you who have stuck with me since late April, when "the book project" began will be here to cheer me across the finish line next week.

Thanks again to Papa Gee, Grey, and nagasiva for the graphics. You make my writing look so good!

PRIVATE URLS FOR PATRONS

1 ) 29 pdf pages of "How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White:

[THE "SECRET" URL FOR THIS PDF GOES TO PATRONS IN EMAIL]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- 1 Cover Page, 1 Indicia, 10 pages of text, and 17 pages of art -- comprising the remainder of the upcoming 96-page book i am co-writing with Gregory Lee White.

2 ) 3 pdf pages of "Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love" by catherine yronwode:

[THE "SECRET" URL FOR THIS PDF GOES TO PATRONS IN EMAIL]

This link will lead you to a pdf -- 1 Cover Page, 1 Indicia, 1 graphic image -- comprising Grey Townsend's illustration from the new book i am currently writing on simple, old-school conjure spells for sexuality. Please use the above link to access your Patreon preview, which will be included in the book "Down-Home Sex Magic" in September 2021.

This is a total of 32 pdf pages from two different books in progress.

3 ) "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

4 ) "Down-Home Sex Magic" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

5 ) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

6 ) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

7 ) Please follow me on Facebook at:

Next week -- i am getting back to advance sneak-peak web pages! I love the ability to explore any topic i want, and to give Patrons my web pages one full year before the public sees them, as a "thank you" for your support.

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:32 pm

Hi, folks. This is an update on my Patreon web pages and pdfs to date:

"Your Wate and Fate: The Material Culture of Fortune Telling"
Documenting the material culture of unusual fortune telling methods. Articles posted: January 14th, 2021; January 28th, 2021, February 21st, 2021; March 14th, 2021; March 21st, 2021.

"From the Land of Tea: The Material Culture of Tea and Tea Leaf Reading"
An adjunct to my tasseomancy site, [http:mystictearoom.com The Mystic Tea Room]. Articles posted: January 7th, 2021; February 14th, 2021; February 28th, 2021.

"The Southern Cross the Yellow Dog"
Annotated historical articles on 19th and 20th century hoodoo, an adjunct to my "Southern Spirits" site. Articles posted: January 21st , 2021.

"Leaves from the Root Doctor's Garden"
Annotated historical articles on 19th and 20th century herbalism, an adjunct to my "Herb Magic" site.
Articles posted: January 21st , 2021; February 7th, 2021, March 7th, 2021.

"Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love"
Sample pdf chapters from my upcoming book of the same name.
Articles posted: March 28th, 2021; April 7th, 2021; April 14th, 2021; April 21st 2021; April 28th, 2021; May 7th, 2021; May 14th, 2021; May 21st 2021; May 28th, 2021; June 7th, 2021; June 14th, 2021; June 21st, 2021; June 28th, 2021; July 7th, 2021; July 14th, 2021.
CONCLUDED. Book went to press July 15th, 2021, and will be on-sale to the public September 15th, 2021. THANK YOU, Patrons.

"Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed"
Sample pdf chapters from my collaboration with Jeremy Weiss on the restoration and revision of the book of the same name by Henri Gamache (Anne Fleitman).
Articles posted: March 28th, 2021; April 7th, 2021; April 14th, 2021; April 21st 2021; April 28th, 2021; May 7th, 2021; May 14th, 2021; May 21st 2021; May 28th, 2021; June 7th, 2021; June 14th, 2021; June 21st, 2021; June 28th, 2021; July 7th, 2021.
CONCLUDED. Book went to press July 8th, 2021, and will be on-sale to the public September 15th, 2021. THANK YOU, Patrons.

"How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition"
Sample pdf chapters from my collaboration on the book of the same name with Gregory Lee White.
Articles posted: March 28th, 2021; April 7th, 2021; April 14th, 2021; April 21st 2021; April 28th, 2021; May 7th, 2021; May 14th, 2021; May 21st 2021; May 28th, 2021; June 7th, 2021; June 14th, 2021; June 21st, 2021; June 28th, 2021; July 7th, 2021; July 14th, 2021.
CONCLUDED. Book went to press July 15th, 2021, and will be on-sale to the public September 15th, 2021. THANK YOU, Patrons.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:07 pm

RETURN TO TEA-LAND!

Tier 3 JULY 21st, 2021

Hello, everyone, and thank you for supporting "It's All Ephemera"!

Having completed my book projects over the page quarter-year, i am ready to go exploring again, allowing myself to be led down the byways of folk magic and fortune telling, writing and illustrating web pages with your kind patronage.

This week we return to The Land Of Tea, a beautiful haven we last visited on February 28th, almost five months ago.

When last we journeyed through Tea-Land, we were on "The Year of Living Vicariously," which carried us from Bettws-y-Coed, Wales, to Marbleton, Quebec, Canada, and on to Bruxelles, Belgium. That story, for which the world is not yet ready, will be released to the public on February 28th, 2022.

On our return to The Land of Tea, we dip into divination, mystery, and magic.

It is online now for my Patrons, in gratitude for your support. The public will not see it until July 21st, 2022, by which point it will be unlocked to their wondering minds.

But you, my Patrons, you get the SECRET URL, and for your eyes only, the Land of Tea in visibility grows as we penetrate the fog-shrouded mists.

Five URLS (of which 4 are regular stand-bys) go out on July 21st, 2021 for Tier 3 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my Patreon project.

In this installment of "From the Land of Tea," i offer you a private upcoming page that will eventually be on display at the Mystic Tea Room web site. As a Patreon supporter, you have access to thee page one full year before the public does.

1) Having Your Fortune Told At a Tea Room

[THE SECRET URL IS SENT TO PATRONS VIA EMAIL]

This brand new web page bears an innocuous-sounding name -- but oh what oddities that title hides! We learn of Madame Evelyn, and Ross, and Bernice, and the Old Leatherneck himself, the one and only Republican Tea Leaf Reading Marine Corps Veteran, M. E. Businger. Plus -- Fortune tellers under arrest! The rise of the Christian Right! The New Temple of Fortune!

2) The Mystic Tea Room Web Site

http://mystictearoom.com/wiki/The_Mystic_Tea_Room

"Having Your Fortune Told At a Tea Room" is part of The Mystic Tea Room web site, which is dedicated to the traditional art of fortune telling by tea leaves, also known as tea leaf reading, cup reading, cup tossing, divination by tea leaves, tasseomancy, and tasseography. If you are not yet familiar with the public portion of the site, check it out!

3) "From the Land of Tea" Private Forum:

4) And remember, if you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

5) If your friends ask you how to support me on Patreon, please send them to "It's All Ephemera," where they can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

6) Please follow me on Facebook at

Patrons at Tiers 4, 5, and 6 can expect their packages of books and ephemera to go out on August 1st, 2021.

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

lotus.anastasia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by lotus.anastasia » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:30 am

Hello, apologies on the intrusion! I signed up to the Patreon a couple weeks back and I have sent my info but not received any links. I am guessing Cat is just busy but I know a few others at the forum here help out, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone could help get me sorted. Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:00 am

lotus.anastasia --

I see that your forum name is not bright red, but you do have a red star. However, do you have a personal-image avatar, just the generic badge, so it looks like you are stuck in Patreon Limbo. Evan Lionhart is handling all of the electronic Patreon bits, with siva and i doing the mailing of books and boxes of stuff to those at the higher tiers.

I will contact Evan and siva now and ask them to get you fully connected and get your weekly links to you.

Thanks for bringing the oversight to the forum where we can deal with it ASAP.
catherine yronwode

lotus.anastasia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by lotus.anastasia » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:39 am

Thank you, I appreciate the help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:48 am

Hello, all --

I want to welcome my new Patreon supporters this month. Your contributions help me to keep writing non-commercial web pages for the public -- and you get to see them for a full year in advance as i write and fine-tune them before general release.

To get the full benefit of being a Patron, please be sure you are registered at the Lucky Mojo Forum and your Red Star and Red Name identification, which will permit you to enter the private Patreon sub-forum devoted to the work i am doing and that you are supporting. You are also entitled to a picture-ID badge (your face or any image you wish) and you can coordinate that with nagasiva.

Next week's Patreon exclusive, which goes out electronically on July 28th, will be a follow up to last week's illustrated article From the Land of Tea that described tea rooms that offered free psychic readings with meals. This time i twill take a more general look at tea room advertising as art. These two topics -- tearoom advertising and psychic readings in tea rooms -- will remain "open," with more scans and text to follow in the years to come.

Thanks!
catherine yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:22 pm

lotus.anastasia is all set up. Personal-image avatar requires a photo sent to your gmail account for its use or to my Facebook account. A generic is used otherwise. Evan sent the electronic Patreon bits, but lotus had several email addresses and we've recalibrated and she now has all the letters with the secret links! All caught up!
nagasiva yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:03 pm

The Mystic Tea Room: MAGICAL MATCHBOOKS

Tier 3 JULY 28th, 2021

This week in "From the Land of Tea," we dive deeper into the strange and almost forgotten world of psychic reading parlours that doubled as tea rooms, and tea rooms that doubled as psychic reading parlours.

Last week's Patreon web page on "Having Your Fortune Read At a Tea Room" surveyed the territory of tea readers, card readers, palmists, crystal ball scryers, and sand diviners who served their clients in tea shops.

(By the way, if you were subscribed last week, go back to the URL you got in email then and look at the page again -- i have almost DOUBLED it size then, with added illustrations and text!)

The most common advertising used by psychic readers who set up in tea rooms was the work-a-day business card, but when the tea room proprietors actually sponsored the readers, they tended to use a standard restaurant advertising medium, the matchbook cover.

At one time matchbooks were given out for free by almost every business in America, but when smoking was outlawed in restaurants, these ubiquitous pieces of commercial art became less common. They are still with us, but most folks now carry petroleum-fueled lighters.

Vintage matchbook covers tell us the amazing history of tea rooms and tea room themes, including tea room divination. This new web page, for the exclusive enjoyment of my Patrons for one year, takes us down the matchbook rabbit hole, to a little pocket-dimension of graphic delight.

1) Vintage Tea Room Matchbook Covers

Journey with me now to Matchbook Land, the world of sho-card letters, graphic artists, and diligent typesetters, who helped make tea rooms and tea room fortune-telling the wonderful pleasure it was ... and may yet still be.

Thanks to my lovely and supportive Patrons -- you have made this web page possible.

2) The Mystic Tea Room Web Site

"Vintage Tea Room Matchbook Coverss" is part of The Mystic Tea Room web site, which is dedicated to the traditional art of fortune telling by tea leaves, also known as tea leaf reading, cup reading, cup tossing, divination by tea leaves, tasseomancy, and tasseography. If you are not yet familiar with the public portion of the site, check it out!

3) "From the Land of Tea" Private Forum:

Patrons at Tiers 4, 5, and 6 can expect their packages of books and ephemera to go out on August 1st, 2021.

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:25 pm

Your Wate and Fate: IN THE REALM OF THE READERS

Tier 1 AUGUST 7th, 2021

This week in "Your Wate and Fate," i open the door to the almost forgotten world of the psychic readers, numerologists, clairvoyants, and cartomancers of the 19th and 20th centuries, as manifested in the ephemera they have left us -- their business cards, advertisements, and photographs.

Two weeks ago my Patreon web page on "Having Your Fortune Read At a Tea Room" surveyed the territory of psychics who served their clients in tea shops. Now the gates swing wide on Scientific Palmists in downtown offices, Clairvoyants in big blue trailers travelling the American South, and touring stage entertainers who gave private readings to clients between the matinee and the evening show.

1) "In the Realm of the Readers"

[PATRONS GET THE SECRET URL IN EMAIL ONE YEAR BEFORE IT OPENS TO THE PUBLIC]

This lavishly illustrated page introduces us to the material traces left by the the metaphysical practitioners of yesteryear and introduces a veritable encyclopedia devoted to their lives.

2) Madam Stonar

An Alabama psychic reader of the 1930s.

Thanks to my wonderfully supportive Patrons -- you have made these web pages possible.

3) "Your Wate and Fate" Web Site

http://yourwateandfate.com/Your_Wate_and_Fate

"In the Realm of the Readers" and "Madam Stonar" are part of the Your Wate and Fate web site, which is dedicated to the mechanical and personally-conducted fortune telling. If you are not yet familiar with the public portion of the site, check it out!

4) "Your Wate and Fate" Private Forum:

5) If you want to support me on Patreon, please go to "It's All Ephemera," where you can read my update posts and sign on as Patrons:

Patrons at Tiers 4, 5, and 6 can expect their packages of books and ephemera to go out on September 1st, 2021.

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00 am

Your Wate and Fate: THE DIVINERS OF DAYTON

Tier 2 AUGUST 14th, 2021

When one thinks of psychics, one doesn't think of Dayton, Ohio, as a hotbed of spiritual activity, but my research shows that a large number of card readers, crystal gazers, spiritual mediums, and even a blind phrenologist provided fortune telling services there from 1933-1944. Come take a trip through history and meet Josephine De Elgar and the Diviners of Dayton!

ONE NEW URL (and our regular stand-bys) go out on August 14th, 2021 for Tier 2 Patrons and above as a reward for your ongoing support of my writing projects:

1) Your Wate and Fate -- Josephine De Elgar and the Diviners of Dayton

2) "Your Wate and Fate" Web site:

3) "Your Wate and Fate" Private Patreon Discussion Forum:

private-patreon-forum-f237.html

6) Please follow me on Facebook at:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:15 pm

The Mystic Tea Room:
Aynsley Commemorative Cups:
Designed in England, Made in China, Sold in Japan

Tier 3 August 21st, 2021

This week in "From the Land of Tea," Patrons get one overview web page, plus SIX extra sneak-peak pages, as we explore the history of the Aynsley Cup of Fortune 2018 Commemorative Edition, which featured a redesign of the famous 1904 Nelros Cup of Fortune -- and was only released for sale in Japan.

Tea leaf readers the world around consider the Nelros Cup of Fortune the gold standard of Symbol and Astrology tea cups. Does this official redesign do the original justice? Let an old-time tasseomancer tell you true!

1) Aynsley Cup of Fortune 2018 Commemorative Edition

http://mystictearoom.com/wiki/Category:Patreon_From_the-Land_of_Tea_August_21_2021_Aynsley_Cup_of_Fortune_2018_Commemorative_Edition

Just one link, that's all it takes, to lead you down the rabbit hole to a Mad Hatter's Tea Party with SIX more Patreon web pages featuring information and photos of the newest and weirdest Aynsley Cups of Fortune ever seen. Should you try one? Should you buy one? Should you buy them ALL? Can you afford NOT to?

Just $2.00 per week is all i ask of Patrons to support my writing about divination on the web and in books.

Thanks, as always, to my helpful and supportive Patrons -- you have made these brand new web pages possible.

2) "From the Land of Tea" Private Forum: Where Patrons can discuss the material culture of tea leaf reading with me.

http://forum.luckymojo.com/from-the-land-of-tea-t93994.html

PUBLIC-ACCESS PAGES

3) The Mystic Tea Room Web Site -- free to the public

"The Aynsley Cup of Fortune 2018 Commemorative Edition" is part of The Mystic Tea Room web site, which is dedicated to the traditional art of fortune telling by tea leaves, also known as tea leaf reading, cup reading, cup tossing, divination by tea leaves, tasseomancy, and tasseography. If you are not yet familiar with the public portion of the site, check it out!

4) If you have any difficulty reaching any of my PRIVATE Patreon forums, you can post a notice and request for help at the PUBLIC Patreon Forum page here:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/support-cat-yronwode-on-patreon-t93993.html

5) If you want to support me on Patreon, please go to "It's All Ephemera," where you can read my update posts and sign on as a Patron:

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

karnal777
Newly Registered

Unread post by karnal777 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:56 am

Hello Cat,

My name is Karthik and I was referred by Mama Virgi from Hoodoo Psychics to join your course. Can you please instruct me on how to enroll...thanks!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:49 am

Hello, Karthik -- the course is discussed here:

https://forum.luckymojo.com/hrcc-hoodoo ... -1200.html

(This thread is for those who are considering supporting me on Patreon for $2.00 per week, to receive advance copies of my new web pages, one year before the public sees them.
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Support Cat Yronwode on Patreon”