Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
LaReina

Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by LaReina » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

5. One of my client's got the guy we have been working over a year on
wow,
is there anybody who would like to share their success stories in which they have done work on a person and seen them return after an extended period of time?

i did work on a former lover a while back ago, i have been seeing signs everywhere but its still good to hear other stories for encouragement.

ps. its awesome to read the success stories :D
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:33 pm

LaReina wrote:
wow,
is there anybody who would like to share their success stories in which they have done work on a person and seen them return after an extended period of time?
Yeah I have one like that. My then boyfriend left me. We would fight and argue and more then a few times it came to blows, he would drink, a lot, even for a 21yearold. So he left me and I was hurt and I called upon the intranquil spirit, gave it a lot more juice then your average spell, and half a year later he came crawling back to me. He knocked on my door crying and begging me to take him back, saying he quit drinking and was going to school and all sorts of good stuff, and he was. I spit in his face and slammed the door on him.

God between this and the last post I must sound horrible lol. I actually rarely do such work like cursing and something as nasty as the above but I am a fair hand at it.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 pm

LaReina wrote: wow,

i did work on a former lover a while back ago, i have been seeing signs everywhere but its still good to hear other stories for encouragement.

ps. its awesome to read the success stories :D
That is very common, actually.

My client was not working on reconciliation (I don't work on reconciliation), but she has been in love with a co-worker for over a year. He is finally showing signs of wanting a romantic relationship with her. He comes and goes. I would not have the patience for a guy like that, but she wants what she wants and is a pleasant client. I would not do this type of case again.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

HD, remind me not to get on your bad side ;)
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 pm

I know how HD feels I went through something similar with my ex-boyfriend, but now I'm in a very good relationship. If I was studying hoodoo back then I probably would of did the same thing.

tag227

Unread post by tag227 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 am

While this may sound very odd, I would like to thank LM for building up faith in God in my life.

Recently for various reasons in my life when it comes to the health of my family, love intents, business matters, I have been casting a lot of spells using the Psalms and LM products. My family and I have started praying together as a result of it, and it's deepening our faith in the powers of the Divine. The oils are real & such a delight to use and work with.

So contrary to popular belief, that hoodoo, magick etc is against God -- in my experience, it's made me a stronger believer in the Divine.

Thank you so much LM!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 am

I'd like to second that. I am a lifelong (over 30 years) student of magic, religion, and the Bible, but I always felt a conflict between magical work and leading a Christian life. Since I started studying Hoodoo, I now know that spells are really just focused prayers that use materials God gave us to help us. I started reading the Bible and lighting candles and incense everyday.

Your products are the highest quality of any that I have come across, and I have seen a lot in my 51 years. Thanks LM!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm

I just wanted to say thank you. My boyfriend donated a kidney to save his cousin. I found out late and wanted to have a candle burning for him while he was having the surgery done. I called LuckyMojo and went about asking to have a candle burnt for him. At first it looked like I was to late to make sure their was one going while he was getting surgery because the regular candle worker was not their when I called. The gentleman I spoke to, Greg I think( I'm really bad with names and if I got it wrong I'm sorry) said that he would go ahead and get the candle going for me and was in general so helpful. So thank you LuckyMojo and Greg(if that was your name) I just got a call from my boyfriend and he is doing fine, a bit out of it with pain drugs but other then that hes doing great. God bless you guys. And Thank you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez for coming through for us.
HRCC Student #1559

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 pm

what an amazing story thanks for sharing. And Kudos to the bf for being such a giving individual!
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:39 pm

I would just like to take the time to thank all of you over at Lucky Mojo Curio Co for the wonderful service, and the high-quality products I've received time and time again. I love coming to this forum and all the fantastic advice your knowledgeable staff provides, and I haven't been disappointed even one time by the quality of the products. I look forward working with this company for a very long time.

Thank you again!

Regards,
Lucy

Jesterjosh

Unread post by Jesterjosh » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Let all people & all the Spirits even unto the Most High know that I relate this story not to brag but to encourage...

In the tradition of many hoodoo loving musicians, I once went to a crossroads at midnight to play my guitar & perhaps meet the Devil. I was already an accomplished self-taught guitarist, but I wanted that supernatural boost. Well, "the Devil" didn't show up, but outside the ring of light from the streetlight, standing across from where I sat with my guitar, was a coyote. I knew there were coyotes in the area, but this one just stood there, looking at me, listening to me play, and when I finished, he walked away. Since then, any song I've wanted to play, I have been able to play, though it often takes practice.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:24 pm

That's awesome. I planned to go to the Crossroads too. Did you go nine nights in a row or 9 Sundays?
HRCC Graduate #1610

Jesterjosh

Unread post by Jesterjosh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 am

I just went the one night. I'm considering doing it again with my fiddle. . .

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 pm

the ring of light from the streetlight, standing across from where I sat with my guitar, was a coyote.
haha omg that is very cool,
i think it is so ineresting to see the signs that nature and the spirits send people.
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 pm

You are very welcome.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks for the support. We love when folks take time to tell us that we are doing good.
catherine yronwode

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 am

Dear Gingerly and Cat,

Can I join this Love-Fest too ?
I am so happy to have found this site .
I had a personal reading with Elvyra and she was so spot on ,it was really amazing.

Thank you Cat for creating such a wealth of information on the web.

Bright Blesings,
Coco

gray

Unread post by gray » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Just wanted to say that my order arrived very promptly and I'm very happily reading through my new copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. Thank you very much for the quick service, I will definitely be ordering more in the future.

Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad we have pleased you!
catherine yronwode

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:47 am

;) I was told on the telephone on thanksgiving I would get mashed up. For weeks i burnes black and white candles 30 days from then their house burnt with people in it , :the people jumped and was rescued. :lol: ;)

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 pm

I just wanted to say thank you once again to all the LM store staff!!! You guys are awesome- my box arrived Friday and is exactly what I need. Thanks for being so fast and spot on as always :-)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:48 am

When I do magic of any kind, it always works. Not necessarily the way I intend, but always for my benefit.

The first spell I tried was one to make me good looking. At a very young age. Instead I got hideous acne. I learned to be humble and to accept who I was inside. Then I grew up and I am actually pretty good looking.

My most recent work was an intensive ritual incorporating many traditions, including hoodoo rootwork. I asked not to lose my job (I did, but instead I found the abition to do what I really wanted to do, which is to write.) I asked for financial security. (My parents paid my bills and rent until I got back on my feet) I asked for resolution to the conflict in my relationship (We broke up, but remain close friends.) I also asked that a close friend who is in a VERY bad way be helped. She has since been accepted into a school which is training her for a better job, and has received loan money to do so. Her situation is improving.

Not always what I asked for, but all for the best.

Kyra2

Unread post by Kyra2 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 am

Good morning to everyone at LM,

I received my order on Saturday(9/12). It only took 12 days to get here from placing my order. I was hoping to get the money/house bless supplies I ordered for this upcoming weekend (9/18) when my friend Orion is in town. My plans is to bless the house on Sunday night.

Ms. Cat's book was part of that order, but it was out of stock and it was notated that it is coming with the next order that is being shipped to me the 3rd week in September.

Many, many thanks to the LM team for identifying that I had another order in queue and for not holding the order up due to the back ordered book. I am extremely grateful for this.

I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but I had called to ask if there was any way to know when an order placed on Aug 31st might be shipped and I explained why I was asking (hoping to have the supplies for when my friend was here for a house blessing). The nice woman on the other end checked to see what order date they were on and when she expected them to be working on the orders placed Aug 31st. Based on this information, we were pretty confident that the order would get here by Sept 18th. I thanked her for her help and trusted that it would get here if it was supposed to, which it did and much earlier than expected to boot. :-D

So thank you very much again.

Additionally, I would like to take the correspondence course. I've been learning a lot from Orion for the past 3-4 years (all folkloric, but not all conjure/hoodoo), but it is very good in my opinion to learn from many teachers. Additionally on his recent visit he also suggested that I take it. He took the course when it first came out and deems it excellent. So aside from having a call to do this kind of work, having read a good majority of the pages on the LM website, being a customer in good standing with multiple orders placed and filled, placing the order for the course, and doing the homework, what else do I have to do? I'd rather not order the course and be told that I can't start it quite yet due to ignorance of acceptance protocol. I have seen other posts asking for this information and maybe it is just that I need to call the shop, but I'd like to verify this. I thank you for your indulgence in this matter. :-)

Have a blessed day!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:55 am

It does work that way. Last year I got a couple readings and spells done to get another job, but it just didn't work. This year I had a professional rootworker do a success spell for me - the new job still hasn't happened, but I got these other freelance deals that are good for my CV or very well-paid. It's only because I'm in my current job - flexible schedule at a lame office - that I can take up these other assignments. The money and experience are looking to help me take up another opportunity next year too. I'm really grateful towards my worker and it's funny how what seems really bad in your life at one point can turn out good.

In the past I did some heavy love work on a boyfriend that's very much a lost cause - even the readings said so. After all the post-break up anger he chased me around for ages, and we eventually became great friends. In my experience love work also delivers some kind of results - you may get to see the truth of the matters, which could seem really bad at first, but that person will come to you sooner or later. Then your conflicts may be resolved and there'd be a glimpse of love - whether it materializes or you pursue it is another matter.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Kyra wrote:
Additionally, I would like to take the correspondence course. I've been learning a lot from Orion for the past 3-4 years (all folkloric, but not all conjure/hoodoo), but it is very good in my opinion to learn from many teachers. Additionally on his recent visit he also suggested that I take it. He took the course when it first came out and deems it excellent. So aside from having a call to do this kind of work, having read a good majority of the pages on the LM website, being a customer in good standing with multiple orders placed and filled, placing the order for the course, and doing the homework, what else do I have to do? I'd rather not order the course and be told that I can't start it quite yet due to ignorance of acceptance protocol. I have seen other posts asking for this information and maybe it is just that I need to call the shop, but I'd like to verify this. I thank you for your indulgence in this matter. :-)

Have a blessed day!
Hi Kyra,
Call the shop, tell them that you are a customer in good standing and ask about the Hoodoo Root work Correspondence Course. I think right now all potential students need to talk with cat directly, but that may be incorrect (I do not work at the shop :-) At any rate, they will be the ones with the answer to your question. And yes, the course is very excellent and quite worth it!

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:05 am

I did a adam and eve along with come to me candle spell on the ex-boyfriend about a month and 3 weeks ago and he came back today. I did the candles 3xs and I also buried an apple with a petition inside along with some stuff.....I'll keep ya posted on the outcome

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 am

What you need to work on is your "magical personality."

Keep going girl! When doing this stuff, you need to focus hard, like really really hard with all your heart, mind and emotion. And no negative stuff like doubting yourself.

My aunt, cousin and I had a bad experience with this bloody mystic. Well, let's just say after months of us jinxing him, he had gangrene in a very private area, and he died last year.

*thumbsup*

I am still learning how to focus my thoughts, we're in the same learning boat here. You go girl!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks for the kind words. We aim to please -- and thanks to a great crew and some new production schedules, our fulfillment time has gone from 4 weeks to about 10 days for even the largest wholesale orders, and to 24 or 48 hours for short orders. A lot of the praise for this improvement in shipping time goes to our shop manager, Robin, and to the stalwart lab and candle crew, who make everything by hand and pray over it as well -- Greg, Heidi, Tracy, Oran, and Ian. And while i'm naming names, let's also give a shout-out to order entry and shipping -- Angela, Alicia, and Eileeen. Yeah, team!
catherine yronwode

Desmes

Unread post by Desmes » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

I just have got my order. It took just 2 days, it was very fast. And every product was prepared conscientiously, and professional. You really know what you are doing. I am very excited about to start my spell kits. Thank you very much Lucky Mojo team.

Cheers

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:59 pm

You are very welcome -- and good luck with your spiritual work!
catherine yronwode

Venom818

Unread post by Venom818 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:03 am

This is a conflict I am having at the time. I want to try out some of the oils and spells I've read here but I am Cathlic. I Pray to the Saints, and god alot and have wanted to use the oils with my prays but I am not sure if it is ok? If you know what I mean...?

Miss Kerry

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 am

I also have to thank LM and Miss Cat's websites which have helped me in a major spiritual transition that has taken place in my life this year.

My spiritually which has been stagnating for the last few years has been reignited and my spiritual flame is burning brighter than it has for years. Since working hoodoo via Cat's websites, her book and ordering from LM, my spiritually has done a complete turnaround, I have embraced christianity into my spiritual practice, gone back to church, which I left over 15 years ago. I know now that being able to conjure and work magic is a natural god given gift, which has helped me and in doing so i've also helped others.

Thank you again all at Lucky Mojo for helping and guiding me on my spiritual path.
2010 Course Graduate #1548

moonshadow2

Unread post by moonshadow2 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:47 pm

I am also a first time customer. Got my box TODAY! Woo-hoo. It came privately as I requested (people here are nosey) and everything was wrapped neatly and tightly. And it was a fast delivery. I will definitely be ordering from LM again. I am happy with the way my 4 oils looked when
I got them - and the only candles I have on hand at the moment are birthday size candles - and they are perfect to fit right down inside the neck
of the little bottles!!! So cool. Will get me by until I can get the candles I need/want tomorrow.

Lady Moonshadow

marcoa
Patreon Patron

Unread post by marcoa » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Hello LM Staff,

I just wanted to thanks you for the wonderful care that put into my order. When I opened the package I was delighted to see how neatly everything had been wrapped and placed. Handling the products, opening up packets of herbs and sniffing your oils becomes a visual and olfactory dream! The herbs are in beautiful condition and are vibrant with energy. I'm especially happy with the generous pieces of master root and althaea roots. Both have a unique but intoxicating aroma. The lodestone was superb, very magnetic and mysteriously beautiful. I adore my silver Mercury dime. It's the first time I've seen and held one, cool experience. The pieces de resistance have to be the Lucky Mojo condition oils. Cat, you have the nose of a master perfumer. Im drooling over the Tobacco oil... yummy. My new favorite, however is Crucible of Courage oil. It smells powerful and I cant wait to put it to use tonight!!

Sincerely Your Customer For Life,

Marcoa

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 am

I'm so glad you like our products. While i blend all of our the stock oils, a lot of credit has to also go to the folks in the lab who take my blends and craft the finished bottles -- Robin, Greg, Heidi, Carin, Jagat, and Tracy all make oils here from my blends, and carefully place the herbal and mineral items within. The tobacco oil comes from a now 45-year "stock-pot" starter that was passed on to me 10 years ago by a very good perfumer and blacksmith (!), and when i die i hope to pass it on to someone who will keep it going well into the next century.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 am

Today i want to said THANK YOU to all of you people from this forum, finaly i found my path, i learned a lot from every one of you.thank you Miss Cat, for your reading, to Starinthesky, to my friend Notdoriangray you are the best.This morning i woke up so fully or energy and good wishes.to you sbk8robin, you are a great helper.MIss Cat , your oils are the maximun, i love it you know that. and believe me,even i learned in here to improved my english ,hahahaha.good luck for every one.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 am

I would just like to take this time/space to thank the man who charged my House Blessing and Marriage Blessing vigil candles on Tuesday the 20th of last week. My wife and I had been married for 4 days and were both effected by the charged energy that seemed to engulf us while the candles were being charged under the handkerchief. We didn't catch his name, but Thank you from both of us... It is nice to be able to pick up on the "electric" charge in the air when someone is working on something so personal for you.

We appreciate it so much! Great blessings to you!!!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:04 pm

The person who dressed youe Marriage Blessing and House Blessing candles was probably Ian. He's a happily married man who works wonders on marriage candles, and he is our usual candle worker. If it wasn't him, it would have been Greg, the only other man working in the shop who dresses candles for clients. Greg is a happily married man too. In fact, he's happily married to Ian :-) so either way, you were in great hands in terms of marriage blessings.

Thanks for the feedback -- and i will pass your compliments along.
catherine yronwode

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:43 am

Hi all!

I ordered a triple strength weight loss mojo hand from LM which hasn't come yet, and for some strange reason, my appetite recently seems to have decreased- and considering I'm a person who eats everything on my plate or in my bowl, and likes to have second helpings of everything then dessert, I think that's pretty awesome :D

But I guess it's just all in my head :lol:

And just to preserve my dignity, I'm not overweight- I'm just flabby due to my laziness in exercising, and can't stand the layer of orange-peeled jiggle that just refuses to be burnt off by me sitting at the computer all day, lol!

Anyways, just sharing my strange experience, and I'm curious- has anyone else ever had similar experiences?

Happy hoodooing! :D
Annabelle

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 am

Or: TOP FIVE! List your top five Lucky Mojo products and why you like them so much. Just putting 'candles' is a cop out. Putting 'Skull figural candles' is much better. Have fun!

1. Money drawing oil: It really, really really works.
2. St Cyprian Incense: Makes me feel protected while I'm working, and I feel like the smoke 'carries' my work
3. Coffin Nails: I don't do a lot of jinxing or crossing up, but I do like coffin nails. They work like a good luck charm for me. I'm wearing one as a ring right now. I like that I can buy them legitimately and know that they're the real thing.
4. HUGE selection of herbs: Very important for someone like me who likes to make their own oils/bath scrubs etc.
5. John The Conqueror Root: You know you're getting a good one if it comes from Lucky Mojo.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am

Thanks for the endoresement. I just sorted our database by sales, and among our best selling and most popular products that you did not list, we find these as well:

1) Stamped Brass Star Holder for 4" Candles
2) Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
3) Magnetic Sand
4) Crown of Success Oil, a top-selling conjure oil
5) Chinese Wash for spiritual house cleansing
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 am

Well, it MAY be "all in your head," but i think not. A number of Lucky Mojo customers and clients have reported similar results. I remember a number of years ago we were instructed to make 5 identical mojo bags for success in musical performances and the enhancement of fame, and were to mail them to a band in England. We had made the bags and prayed over them, but they had not yeat arrived in England, when the band was signed to a recording contract. True story!
catherine yronwode

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:14 pm

1) Their VanVan oil is wonderful and I wish they sold it by the gallon! lol (Well I wish that was true for all their oils lol.)
2)The " Buddha Pregnant with Cross" is wonderful and so delightfully tacky. :D
3)Crown Of Success, I love love love it, smells so good.
4)The Triple Strength Safe Travel mojo, has saved my neck once already.
5)Fiery Wall of Protection be it oil,powder or whatever, it works people!
HRCC Student #1559

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 pm

1) Steady Work oil - Since I've began using this I've been receiving a ton of work as a substitute, and supervisors have noticed how hard I work. They want me to become a permanent employee with them. I just have to go through the interview process now.
2) stamped brass star candle holders for 4 inch candles - These are a godsend. I had the worst time finding candle holders that work well with 4 inch candles.
3) The money drawing line of sachet powders - They smell amazing and I've noticed since dusting my bills with it we seem to have enough to get us through the month with a little extra as opposed to running out before the next paycheck like we had been.
4) Road Opener oil - I use this stuff so much, the label has fallen off!
5) The Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book - my go to guide for herbal knowledge. :)

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:55 pm

1) Van Van oil and sachet - I dress/dust myself with the products whenever I'm going to an important meeting or occasion. Great for road opening and confidence boost. (For dressing candles I use Road Opener)

2) Love Me/Follow Me Boy oil - I alternate between the two, or use them together with Bewitching oil in love work. Work wonders.

3) Love herbs mixture - 9 love herbs in a packet, very handy and economical.

4) Crown of Success oil - for anointing myself, dressing name cards and candles. Very handy and it goes well with other oils like Attraction, Steady Work, etc.

5) Lodestones - good for all kinds of drawing works. I love the matched pairs LM sells.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Chagrinedgirl
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Eeek, only five, huh.
1) Follow Me Boy products - Haven't failed yet, even on the more cocky and obstinate gents.
2) Any of the vigil candles - I've used them for various conditions. Powerful, easy to use, especially for those of us still learning about the proper herbs and oils. I especially appreciate that you can buy one of the unlabeled and have it dressed for a specific need. Which leads me to...
3) Candle lighting services - The candle reports are incredible, well written, detailed, and give a clear interpretation of the burn.
4) Dragon's Blood products - The baths, oil, etc. all contain generous amounts of the resin. Try to buy them anywhere else you're getting a little resin and a lot of colored water
5) Big selection of harder to find items - This is a catch-all for things like my dip pen for Dove's Blood ink, altar cloths for any purpose (hard to find cloths without Wiccan symbols anywhere else, and I'm no seamstress)
And while it's not a product, all the information on the LM site is absolutely invaluable. You simply can't find all this information anywhere else.
[i]I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...[/i]

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 am

Wow, that's an amazing story!

I was just saying in another thread- if I'm already getting effects from the mojo even though I haven't even received it, I can't wait to find out how it will work once I add in my personal concerns and get it going! :mrgreen:

Thank you for sharing, Miss Cat! :D

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 pm

1. Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by catherine yronwode: One of my favorite herbal reference guides.
2. Female/Male member genitalia candles: They're so cute and realistic looking :) Plus, they are made out of a better quality wax than other companies.
3. Fixed Catholic prayer bottle spells: Pretty! and has made continuously working with certain saints easier.
4. Herbs: I know I am getting exactly what I ordered (many companies will sell you crab grass and swear it's hyssop)
5. Crown of Success Oil: It works. Enough said.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:56 pm

1.Crown of Success Oil: anoiting myself everyday
2.Van Van Oil: i lovet how smell
3.Nation Sack: Wow, how successful this one work
4.Follow Me Boy: always is working
5.Lucky Mojo Store:it is like finding a treasure, how many things i learned with this forum and how many friends i have now.thank you

alex bettencourt

Unread post by alex bettencourt » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:53 pm

I placed an order for some oils, incense, and cat's book and was thrilled when it all arrived. The oils are great, the incense fragrant, and I devoured the book and am on my second devouring.

Thank you so much!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

I just want to give the upmost thanks to LM and Cat for the wonderful products. I did a LOT of work on a court case that for a short time did not seem to be going in my favor I used LM products to gain a satisfactory result in my case. Almost everything I asked for was done and I am SOOOO happy that it is all over. --- NOW to work on my love life :)
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm

I am so glad you liked what we made for you. Thanks for the feedback.
catherine yronwode

Oran2

Unread post by Oran2 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:If it wasn't him, it would have been Greg, the only other man working in the shop who dresses candles for clients.
Alas, I have been forgotten. :| C'est la vie.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 am

Oh, Oran! I'm sorry -- you do dress candles for customers in the shop -- i had forgotten that, and ranked you with nagasiva (tall, thin, long hair, doesn't dress candles) :-) I stand corrected!
catherine yronwode

sdb77
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sdb77 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 am

As the wife referred to in this original post, I just wanted to follow up to say that both candles finished burning this morning and the charge we felt when we got them is still remaining. Amazing.

Thank you to Greg, Ian or Oran...your work is appreciated and inspiring :)

Much love to you all,
Sara Magnuson

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 pm

Wow ! Where do I begin. I have been working with Spiritual enchantment for over 45 years. I am a late bloomer to the the web. Which explains my being out of the Mystic loop. I have to tell you I am awstruck with Lucky Mojo. As divine timing would have it, while surfing the net looking for a new read for rootworking I saw cat's book Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic. I ordered & was hooked. Then I went to the website & Was so enchanted how every subject intertwined with each other, and lost all track of time. Navigating to all sites. Just when I think I have read them all I click on a root word & I'm off to another exciting adventure.

I have since ordered wonderful oils that are so intoxicating with smells like no other I have experienced. And I know these recipes are the real thing passed down thru the ages. I know this by the arousal of my spiritul senses. I will never need to make my own again.

There's a old saying you can't appreciate the chablis until you taste the ripple. The last few years of my life seen to be a dazed. Caught up in the usual weight of gravity. I finally feel as tho I woke up from a long sleep........... and I am ready to get back to Rootwork. Kudos to you cat. The wealth of your lif'e lessons & information you share with others is priceless. I look forward to a lasting professional relationship with Lucky Mojo.
Again ,I thank you for your gifts.
donnalee

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 pm

I just placed and received my first LM order! I have to say that I'm very pleased with the professionalism of the staff and the speed of service. The products were packaged very well and smell and feel amazing! I can't wait to use them. I will definitely order from LM again without hesitation.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 pm

1. Skull Candles
2. Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (hardback is just so pretty)
3. The best collection of herbs, resins, and curios around
4. Mojo Hands (triple strength all the way!)
5. Bottle spells (already fixed for you, can you ask for more?)
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

aaadx1234

Unread post by aaadx1234 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:15 pm

i just used my love,rec.,and FOL powders on a new love spell im workin on and i am in disbelife about how potent these powders are.The oils and powders are crafted with such love and passion.Even if you couldnt focus on your desires the fragrance of these products makes the work that much more intensed.I love your products and can honestly say its so nice to experience quality at its finest.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Just believe aaadx1234...Ms. Cat and her staff are excellent and what is most superior is the personalization of these items...you can tell the difference especially if you have tried any others. LM just feels right.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Customer Testimonials”