Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

cbj

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by cbj » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Thank you Bri. since the oils and powder are heavyly sented. Do how can they be used unnoticed? I did order the reconciliation vigil candle, stay with me, & the adam & eve. Also i ordered the breakup candle. Should i burn all of these ar once?

Chagrinedgirl
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

I can't speak for all of them, but I know Love Me and some of the other love drawing incense/oils I use have definite floral tones. Might try getting some scented candles or potpourri to 'blame it' on.
[i]I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...[/i]

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 am

cleopatra wrote:One time-tested divination method that I have using a lot lately is bibliomancy. Hold a Bible (or other special book) in your hands and ask a question. Turn to the page that feels right and read the first passage you see.
I do this DAILY with either Homer's Iliad, Odyssey, or Virgil's Aenid. When you use a non-religious book it is called stichomancy, when it is "non-religious" text. Wikipedia has a great little entry on it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliomancy

Just the other day I opened Virgil's Aenid to the section where Aeneas encounters Dido in the Underworld. He tells Dido how sorry he was for leaving her, how he must fulfill his destiny, and how sorry he was for her subsequent suicide at his departure. Dido says nothing, but just looks at him and runs away. She does not give Aeneas the closure/forgiveness he so desperately needs and wants. This is so true of life. We may never get the closure we want and we must make peace with ourselves about that.

I am in a philosophical mood today.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 am

I just read abt Bibliomancy here and opened the bible asking God if I should give up on my love and move on in life & I got Corinthians 13 saying "Love is the Greatest", the passage that is read at most weddings!!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 am

path2success wrote:when things dont work out do we get any signs? I mean can it be that the candle burn real good & strong and indicate all +ve signs and yet it may not happen or do we somwhere along the way get an inkling that this is not something that will happen?
You should do a thread search on signs, because this is addressed.

When it comes to spell work, you need a time frame. I will work x amount of time on this person and if it does not pan out-MOVE ON. The three rule is good for this. I always give my clients and myself a time frame for any spell work. I work within a moon cycle and if that's it.

It gives me self-imposed limits.

Mary

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Then why is it that some people say their spells manifest long after they had given up on them? Like sometimes a year or more a will go by and a reconciliation spell will manifest. Is it just because of practical reasons that a time frame is given?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 pm

ariella wrote:Then why is it that some people say their spells manifest long after they had given up on them? Like sometimes a year or more a will go by and a reconciliation spell will manifest. Is it just because of practical reasons that a time frame is given?
Actually, manifestation of spells after a long time is quite common. Time frames are for the client to have boundaries. This is mostly the case for reconciliation work. Without time frames, people will go bonkers. They will see signs everywhere and basically go nuts working every spell under the sun.

It is a form of self-preservation.

Mary

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:36 am

Mary:
Thank you for your quick answer.

AG_Terps

Unread post by AG_Terps » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello all. I'm fairly new to voodoo and hoodoo, but I've decided to give it a try. I lost one of my dearest friends due to several bad decisions on my part and I want this person back in my life. Is there any spell that you guys would suggest that could possibly help me remedy this situation and help me repair our friendship? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi AG_Terps,
AG_Terps wrote:Hello all. I'm fairly new to voodoo and hoodoo, but I've decided to give it a try. I lost one of my dearest friends due to several bad decisions on my part and I want this person back in my life. Is there any spell that you guys would suggest that could possibly help me remedy this situation and help me repair our friendship? Any help is greatly appreciated.
The formulas Return to Me and Reconciliation may be of interest to you--these formulas frequently find use in promoting reunion of both lovers and good friends (and many spells for reconciliation of lovers may be adapted to reconcile friends):

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#reconciliation

Likewise, many call on Saint Anthony for help in procuring the return of both lost objects and lost people:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Good Luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am

Hi Everyone
Trying to get some help with the Tranquility spell on this spell it states to carve the persons name in the candle are they talking about the candle in the glass or do I need to purchase another candle and is there a certain time to perform this spell. Any help will be very helpful to me before I do this spell

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 pm

vidia wrote:Think i have to start another jar. Kid came in and stole the candel of the jar.... :-(

Btw way anoyone knowlegde to a spell whos is similar to this:
a root, the Gullah root doctors make them by taking the name of the person, certain herbs, a photo, wax, etc and sewing it into a little white packet that is then kept someplace private to bind the person to you.
I can't remember all the ingredients but one was, I think, skin from the heel of my left foot.
I know this spell!

You are suppose to skin from the bottom of a person's foot (usually it is the left side), John the Conquer root, Master root, and licorice root are combined with everything with beeswax. Usually you drip the beeswax candle over everything and tie it into a little packet. I was taught to keep in the back of a closet, or your underwear drawer. Someplace where you can forget about it.

You can also do this type of spell with a doll baby! When you want to "punish" a lover for treating you wrong, you take his/her doll baby and you tell the doll baby what he/she did wrong and you put in a dark part of your closet. Usually, it is a hatbox or some sort of box, where they stay until they start treating you right.

Memories,

Mary

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:52 pm

I did a love spell on my ex boyfriend last week, he had previously contacted me before however I initiated it by texting him first and then he called me straight away, however I did a love spell and then on monday I did a breakup spell on him and his girlfriend. The day after I did the breakup spell he called me of his own free will. He is still currently with his girlfriend but do you think the lovespell worked thats why he called or was it the breakup spell kicking in? I know its hard to judge but any ideas welcome on what could have caused it and also what I should do next.

:)

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi,

I'll be seeing my ex soon and our relationship seem to be getting better lately. He just told me he loves me but is not in love with me :(

And I was thinking its better than nothing and we are at this stage now whereby just last year, he dun even wanna pick up my calls etc......anyway, looking at this - that he loves me but is not in love with me - do you think using my menstration blood on him will work??? Will it change him from not in love with me to falling in love with me again?

I am so worried that it wont cause that is my only hope now and will be totally crushed if it doesnt .... :cry:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 pm

I would get a reading on his feelings from a good psychic reader.

You can try the menstrual blood; it's always a powerful spell.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 am

I have always felt the "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" line is what men say when they want to avoid a commitment, but want to keep the woman around. To me it's BS; either you love someone or you don't.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 pm

cleopatra wrote:I have always felt the "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" line is what men say when they want to avoid a commitment, but want to keep the woman around. To me it's BS; either you love someone or you don't.
Amen sister! It is like being half pregnant. You either are, or you're not.

The guy is using the poster as a back-up plan. He wants to be free to see what is out there.

Mary

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:26 pm

So what I don't understand, is: if he 'loves but is not in love', can spellwork be of any help here? Can spellwork nudge a reluctant lover to decide he truly loves someone? Or let go of his ambivalent feelings? Or change his mind?
I guess I just can't 'wrap my arms around it' so to speak, as to what exactly spellwork can or cannot do in this kind of ambivalent situation?
Any comments would be appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:52 pm

I would use a skull candle here, and get into his mind. I would use some love products, some follow me boy, and some licorice root to change his mind. But you probably need to look into WHY he doesn't find himself falling in love with you. For example, he could be afraid of getting hurt, or he could be attracted to someone else. Also, he could have someone telling him things about you OR perhaps it could be something YOU are doing. I am not sure he could just be scared of commitment like everyone is saying. And with that I would probably do some courage and healing work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 am

Hiya all,

Thank you so so much for all your advice and support. I do know why he said that; partly was becos of his fear of commitment, and also becos he thinks we are incompatible, and we live in different states as well. The other reason was also becos of what happened between us in the past.

Anyway, I would really need some concrete advice on what are the available spells and options (besides the menstration blood which Im thinking of doing) I can do to change his mind? And that when Im there with him at the end of the year, it would change his mind totally and he would fall in love with me, and perhaps sleep with me, and then commit to me?

Anyone...?

p/s: starsinthesky, thanks for the suggestion about the skull candle, wonder is 1x enough or I have to do like several days??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:21 am

I would suggest that you need to fix the issues that you are having before you continue to anything that is geared towards commitment. If living in different states is an issue, which it is a valid issue because you do live in different states, then I would definitely consider doing something about it. Also, you need to do some healing as to whatever happened in the past. I would consider a reconcilation spell kit. That is something concrete you can do, but I would seriously look into what else he might be thinking because with you being so far away you never know what he might be feeling. Obviously proximity is an issue for him, if he cant see you and be with you every day, then it is probably easier for him to forget about you or not feel committed to you.

Sleeping with a man does not guarantee that he will fall in love with you. Not saying it does not happen, but that might just create him being physically attracted to you but you might not have his heart.

As for the skull candle, I would perform that over at least 7 days, and when he is sleeping. I would recommend dressing the candle with menstrual blood as well. I say that you should do this over 7 days because its like trying to convince someone to do something you really want them to do. If you hammer at them over a number of days versus just one day, then you probably will get through to them. It just reinforces the spell.

If you want a concrete skull spell, send me a message, and I will give it to you.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:18 am

Mary - I want to say that I love your advice regarding a cut off point to work a spell.. it is easy to become obsessed with try this, now this, now this and suddenly your entire time is being spent on something that may not even be best for you. I have picked my magic number for a spell.. I'm going to work it for that long.. if nothing happens, I'll put it away.. if movement occurs, I'll continue working it.

One quick question regarding Cut & Clear.. if I do a Cut & Clear on myself to let my own feelings for a guy just calm down, does that negate the work I've done on him previously?? or is it simply to detach myself from being heartbroken over him?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:38 am

I do not think it negates the work you have done on him, but a cut and clear should not be used to just calm you down from the situation. A clear/cut is to cut emotional ties, and to help you move on from the person. Although it does not cancel out the work you have done, it may very well take away form the energy of the spell. But do not be surprised if you move on and then your target suddenly starts to feel the effects of the spell and now you have NO interest in him. This happens quite offen.

If you are just trying to get over your obsessive attitude, and constant worrying, I would recommend getting a jumbo black candle, and writing all your fears and obstacles on the candle from wick to base. Then dress the candle with banishing oil. Let the candle burn down,and get rid of the remains FAR away. Also, people forget you need to take cleansing baths regularly. So do not forget to do that. Also, you might just need a break to let all the energy manifest. Doing spell after spell all day every day for months is not healthy at ALL. Not only will be driven crazy because you havent seen any results, but you will just forget about yourself. I would recommend getting a hobby or doing something to better yourself such as going to the gym, or going out with friends. Do NOT forget about yourself in the process, so you will not be just moping around the house. Taking breaks does help, and often times has positive effects on work. That way when you come back you will have a clearer mind, rather than just doing all these different spells that are probably not addressing the problem anyways.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

thanks starsinthesky.. the problem is simple, actually.. he was hot for me, I coule take or leave him. not the table's turned, and I'm hot for him and he's in the control seat.. I hate love.. it's too darn difficult for me.. :lol:

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 pm

ariella wrote:So what I don't understand, is: if he 'loves but is not in love', can spellwork be of any help here? Can spellwork nudge a reluctant lover to decide he truly loves someone? Or let go of his ambivalent feelings? Or change his mind?
I guess I just can't 'wrap my arms around it' so to speak, as to what exactly spellwork can or cannot do in this kind of ambivalent situation?
Any comments would be appreciated.
Yes, spellwork can "nudge" a reluctant lover. That is one of the main advantages of spellwork. Most of the problem comes from timing. Two people are just not at the same place in their lives to be together. Timing is everything from conception to death.

As the poster has stated, they live in different states, so that is a valid reason for the target to be wary. The poster should be working on spells to relocate herself, or him. Depending on who has the most to gain from the move. This brings me to another topic about love work: "what are you willing to do?

In my experience, love clients are not willing to do certain things to bring their loves to fruition. Everyone wants everything his or her way, such as, "I don't want to do xyz. I want him/her to do xyz." This becomes really work for dominance and not love. Also, most people are not very honest with themselves about the objects of their affection, but, in the words of Woody Allen, "the heart wants what the heart wants."

I find that once we let go of someone, that is when we see the real magic. That's when the target has to put it out on the line. That is why I am such a fan of the Cut & Clear line. It brings clarity and ends the confusion.

That is my take on it.

Mary

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Thank you Mary. I appreciate your answering my questions.

Albina

Unread post by Albina » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and would like to ask for some advice. I have ordered different hurbs, powders and oils to perforn a reconciliation spell.
Is anybody in here have performed similar spells and were they successful? If so can you give me instructions of the spells that worked?

I appreciate your help, thanks very much in advance!

Albina x

Chesireeyes

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey Albina,

Welcome to the forum!

Lucky Mojo offers a Reconciliation spell kit you can purchase:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And here's a link to more information on reconciliation work and recommended spells:

You can also create a honey jar (my favorite!) to sweeten the person of desire to you. This sort of spell, while much gentler and requiring on-going work, yields excellent results. You can find more information on honey jar spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html.

The possibilities are endless, really, it just depends on your situation and the direction you're willing to take in order to achieve your goal. I'm sure others here will offer their suggestions.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

In the past, I had a 3x reconciliation mojo. On that morning I took the bath, burnt the incense, lit the candle, wrote and sent the dressed letter, etc. I also had an ongoing honey jar. The spell worked, but the relationship wasn't good and it didn't last.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 pm

cabriellenil wrote:In the past, I had a 3x reconciliation mojo. On that morning I took the bath, burnt the incense, lit the candle, wrote and sent the dressed letter, etc. I also had an ongoing honey jar. The spell worked, but the relationship wasn't good and it didn't last.
Well that's the trick to reconciliation isn't it? Couple generally break up for a reason and getting back together doesn't fix what made it a bad relationship to start with.
HRCC Student #1559

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok so I am working on reconciling with my husband and I was wondering what would work better???? A poppet ot a Mojo bag? Also I had seen a post about being able to use one of my husbands shirt to make a mojo bag, is that correct? If so what Items should I add, I do have access to a towel that has his dried semen on it, would that be a good item? Also have his hair, sweat, etc. Can you please give me some suggestions on which would be more beneficial? I also have the Marriage Oil, Fire of Love Oil, Return to Me oil, which I plan on mixxing and adding to whatever is suggested. As you can tell I am new and I have read through the entire site, but just want to reassure myself that I am doing it right...

Thank you to everyone who has helped me so much so far.

Thanks for suggestions, opinions and feedback.

Marie

PS I am trying to get together enough money to get HHRM book, I can't wait to get it.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

mmcpower,

You are VERY lucky, because you have all your personal concerns covered. I would actually do both a doll baby(poppet) and a mojo on the husband.

I would make the doll baby out of his shirt and I would fill it with licorice, sumac, calamus, rose petals, catnip, and balm of Gilead. I would talk to the doll baby every night telling him what I want him to do.

I would make a mojo hand out of red flannel and put in Queen Elizabeth root, 2 rose buds, 2 cloves, 2 balm of Gilead, and a Master root. I would anoint the bag with marriage oil and reconciliation oil.

I would start posthaste on honey jar too with the personal concerns and some of the above mentioned herbs.

Good luck!

Mary

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Mary:

Thank you so very much. I wil have to place my order with LM to get the things that you siggested.

Marie

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 am

Hi All,

I know this may have already been posted before, but please pardon me if I am asking this advice again..
I am trying to reunite with a man that I love very much. There has been no communication with him for almost 8 months.. Because of this, I made a honey jar a few months ago, and have been consistently lighting candles.. Yesterday, I found out that he is seeing someone else, and I am very devastated! I have done divination yesterday, and I was told in order to remedy the situation, I should just simply pick up the phone and call him, to make myself known to him again.. I am thinking of doing this today..

I am also thinking of doing a breakup spell -- Is this advisable? What should I do with the honey jar? Please let me know what is the most effective way of bringing him back into my life..

Thank you much,
Princesa

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:07 am

Keep working the honey jar. Just keep in mind that 8 months,8 months with out any communication is a really long time, you might not get this man. I would suggest you do a Cut and Clear and move on. Also yous the search bar as this topic has come up before.

In any case if you do want him also take a look at the line of Reconciliation products, especially the spell kit.
HRCC Student #1559

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:10 am

I am sorry I don't think what I say will be of much use to you, but I wanted to tell you of my experience. Some years ago I chased a man, and I broke up his relationship. I kept making myself available in his life I made it easy for him to pick me up I was so in love with him, but those relationships never work. If a man is not battling down the door to see you, then no matter what you do it will never be a good relationship. you will always be the one who has to do the running after him. In our minds we think we can change the man and make him fall in love with us and it will be a match made in heaven. But in reality that never happens you will always be the guy's doormat. 8 Months is too long.

I think it would be much better, to look through the archives and look at CAT's advice on here and do a cut and clear spell, or a spell to put him out of your mind. You will probably find someone new very quickly when you are free. And do you know the best attraction to a man is a woman who is not chasing him, you never know when your not free on the end of the phone to be picked up and dropped at will, then you become a challenge. I wonder if you did a divination what it would say if you decided to pursue other options. Hope I have not shattered your dreams. I hope that you find great happiness. I am sure you are a lovely caring beautiful person, and the man of your dreams who will see your fantastic qualities is just out there waiting for you. I know what it is too suffer heartbreak and pain, and to be disappointed and I would not wish that kind of life on anyone. I am sending you kind and healing thoughts

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 am

I'm with Tracie. I've been there too. Many years ago I had a relationship with a married man who couldn't decide whether to leave his wife. I found out later that he was fooling around with at least one other woman too. I told him his wife was eventually going to get tired of his shenanigans and file for divorce. Sure enough, she did and took everything. By that time I had moved on and married another man, and loverboy was stuck with the other woman who nagged him constantly.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

LMgroupie

Unread post by LMgroupie » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:02 pm

hi

hope you all have had a good w/e

i just have a question to ask....should i give up my honey jar that i am working on my ex?

story to follow :cry:

i started my honey jar about 4 wks ago and well since then my ex who's been friends with me for like 3 years (he has now become a friend with benefits) has become even more distant..he was like into me for a while but last 4 months distant and its getting worse as i hardly see him at all and when i have said he has changed towards me he doesn't see it

Anyway reason why i feel like giving up honey jar is that he was going to see me on Saturday late afternoon..we were just gonna chill out at mine. He told me the night b4 he would get in touch with me around 2pm as he had a few things to pick up but asked me if 4pm be good to pop over or if weather bad then Sunday would be better.

So on Sat 2pm came and went and he didn't get in touch..i start feeling anxious by 3pm and texted him only for him to tell me half hour later that he can't do it and if i thought he was weird if he told me he wanted to be alone
i was really pissed off and told him he should have let me know earlier etc and then i worried that maybe me inviting him over made him feel like he was my b/f so i tried to call him but he wouldn't answer so i left him a silly message about hope he realises we are just friends etc
he sent me a text much later saying i should not worry and he just wanted 'me time'

ok i understand sometimes u want to be alone but i am angry and hurt that he told me last minute...if he had told me the night b4 or even at the latest Sat morning i think i would be fine with it as then i could have called a friend up and go to the countryside or something but instead i was cooking and cleaning and waiting for him to show up and by the time i found out by promting him if he was showing up it was too late to just call a friend to see if they wanted to do something as after all it was Saturday night

So now i just feel like whats the point in contiuning my honey jar as this guy is just a dick :( and didn't consider how i felt and ruined my whole day

i still have some candles left do i just continue until i finish the candles or just give up

i do care about this jerk and have strong feelings but just feel whats the point and i feel like such a doormat for letting myself get upset

has anybody had a bad situation with an ex and then things turned around good in the end

thanks for reading and i hope u can offer some advice on what u would do

Lmgroupie
x

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Dont give up. Good things will come.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 pm

I personally would let it go, drop this guy and do work to find your unknown perfect lover, it is always,always easier to attract an unknown lover then to work on a specific person.
HRCC Student #1559

Chagrinedgirl
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 pm

If you think the guy's a jerk, what kind of energy are you going to be putting into the jar? Then again, honey jars aren't quick fixes, they're more long term work. I would suggest getting a divination done to see if this is just a bump in the road, and whether this guy is genuinely good for you.

I will say whenever a guy has pulled that BS, he's been too big a wuss to actually say 'I'm not comfortable with this" or whatever's on his mind, so he's going to be passive-aggressive and hope you go away. Since I personally can't tolerate passive-aggressive behavior, I usually cut them loose, but that's just me.
[i]I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...[/i]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:46 pm

We all have needs...none of us can tell you to let go or hold on it is strictly up to u. I do no when you are emotional (right now) you want to give up out of anger...I know it is hard...but wait a few days and give him that 'me time' and again I know it's hard...busy yourself with other friends or maybe your 'me time.' Personally, I do not like friends with benefits because normally one is more into the relationship than the other. But again I cannot speak for you and only you can make that decision because you have to live with or without this person. Stay positive...stay positive...stay positive. I have been there and many of us have and we will again. I was looking at the movie, The Mirror Has Two Faces which tells a nice story about love issues. We fall in love and it is hell... but we do it because it feels good at the time... Remember to stay positive and busy yourself...sometimes its best to set it and forget it. Also taking a spiritual bath for cleaning and protection may ease some of your negativity.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 pm

LMgroupie wrote: i started my honey jar about 4 wks ago and well since then my ex who's been friends with me for like 3 years (he has now become a friend with benefits) has become even more distant..he was like into me for a while but last 4 months distant and its getting worse as i hardly see him at all and when i have said he has changed towards me he doesn't see it
Of course he doesn't see it, he is using you. I would not be having sex with a guy who treats me like this and neither should you. This relationship is all about him and you need to fix that. That is why you are upset, your self-esteem has been shattered by this guy.

If the guy is a "dick," why do you want him? He is letting you know by his actions that you do not mean too much to him. Is that the kind of guy you want to work on? To me, that is a waste of time and money.

I cannot tell you whether to give up or not, but I can tell you what I would do: a Cut & Clear. More people waste their time on worthless relationships than I can imagine. Instead of moaning about this jerk, you could be with a guy who can truly love you. You already lost three years to the guy, why lose anymore?

That is what I would do.

Mary

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:21 pm

You've already gotten some really good advise, but it's really easy for someone on the outside to say to "walk away" or whatever which is why I won't say that. I will say, however, that guys are really not that complicated and not at all hard to read. If they like you, they'll be with you. They won't cancel plans, they'll call when they say they'll call and most of all, they'll want more than a friends with benefits type of setup. That kind of thing only works when BOTH parties are sure they don't want to be together and only want a strictly physical relationship. If that's what you presented to him and now you're changing the rules of the game, you can't be too mad at the guy even if his manners leave a lot to be desired.

From a hoodoo standpoint, I'll just say that in my experience if something like a honey jar doesn't at least change someone's attitude towards you for the better after a few weeks, their attitude may likely never change especially if you've already been intimate with them. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it would probably entail a lot of work. If you really, really like this guy and think he's worth your time, energy and money, keep on doing spells. Only you can decide what's best for you in the long run, but I would suggest cutting out the friends with benefit stuff.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 am

Besides honey jar, perhaps there are other more potent spell one can use right, cos looking at LMgroupie situation, it does look kinda tough - thus is there any other spells beside honey jar that she can do?

Also regarding cut and clear spell, does it entails having the target removed physically from one's life for good, or it just entail emotional departure...??

LMgroupie

Unread post by LMgroupie » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 pm

hey

thanks for the advise

i feel a bit better since my posting as i have now calmed down

a part of me would like to try something else to get this man to commit etc so if there are any simple spells anybody can advice that will be great

but i do know that the friends with benefits has to stop as it just gets too complicated and i think in long run it will ruin whatever friendship we have and I do value the friendship we had b4 sex reared its head

it took me a long time to be able to be his friend again after our breakup all those years ago and I think that maybe we meant to be friends more than life partners, but i need to remove the emotional ties/aspect on my half...do you think Cut and Clear can help me remove the emotional ties i have for him so i can just be friends again or will it remove him out of my life forever?

i hope somebody can clarify

thanks again

love lmgroupie

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm

LMgroupie wrote:it took me a long time to be able to be his friend again after our breakup all those years ago and I think that maybe we meant to be friends more than life partners, but i need to remove the emotional ties/aspect on my half...do you think Cut and Clear can help me remove the emotional ties i have for him so i can just be friends again or will it remove him out of my life forever?
Yes, Cut & Clear will help you with this. I just did a Cut & Clear on an obsessive friendship and it helped a great deal. We are still friends, but now he is where he should be with me.

Cut & Clear will only help you.

Mary

jackstar

Unread post by jackstar » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Hello

a question for Mary on this

your quote

'I find that once we let go of someone, that is when we see the real magic. That's when the target has to put it out on the line. That is why I am such a fan of the Cut & Clear line. It brings clarity and ends the confusion'

do you mean that once you let go and forget the spell you have performed the real magic happens? for example are you saying Cut & Clear can help reconcilation work because it makes the situation clearer to the person performing the spell whether its worth it or not?

Any clarity on what you mean would be appreciated

jackstar

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm

I agree with Cleopatra on that him saying that is BS. Last year I got the same speech to me it seemed that he was saying I don't love you, but still find you "Do-able", if I need someone to scratch that itch you know? It just fills people with false hope.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 pm

jackstar,

The Cut & Clear line is not for reconciliation. The Cut & Clear line helps the person deal with feelings that are going nowhere. It also has the added benefit of giving the caster clarity about what he or she REALLY wants from a relationship.

My comment was about having an end date to the work, so you can move on. It is not about forgetting about the spell, but moving on from the person. If the person you are working on REALLY cares about you, he or she will do the work necessary to be with you.

Think about it. If you have to do so much work on someone, is he or she really worth it? I would much rather have a man who KNOWS he wants me, than one who needs that much work. While I am working on some guy to figure out what he wants, I could be working on a man who can love and commit to me. That is a much more productive use of my time, in my view.

Personally, it has worked every time for me. I have been married three times and I can honestly say each man I have attracted has been better than the last.

When a guy is not treating me right or wants out, I open the door for him, so a better man can walk through.

Mary

phoenixrayne

Unread post by phoenixrayne » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Don't take this the wrong way but - Are you sure you *want* someone who "loves you but is not in love with you?"

Maybe draw love into your life that wants to be in love? There are wonderful people out there full of love to give - and who are not afraid to give it. Maybe this is not the answer for you - but if it is, don't get so tied up that you don't consider it...

As an example, when I met the one who is now my husband - I was pining over an ex. Had I not paid attention to what was happening around me - I could have missed the best thing that ever happened to me - ironically for someone who "loved me but was no longer in love with me" - My ex had used those exact words too.

I have been married to my husband now for 18 years. I can't tell you how glad I was I considered ALL of my options - even though at the time I was pretty sure I was being stupid.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:55 pm

phoenixrayne,

Thank you Phoenixrayne! Your post proved my ENTIRE point.

Mary

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Ok here goes my situation. My bf moved out and i want to mend our relationship. He says he puts up energy sheilds to protect him from unwanted energy. Would that pose a problem for anything that i tryed to do. His mom doesnt like me or his best friend either. He also has a friend who does energy working as well. Do you think his negative feelings from then. Someone said that you can use black cat incense to rid of any jinx on him, would that harm any spells i did to him?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 pm

What do you mean by 'energy work?'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm

jewel,

I think just negative spells would be effected if he is protecting himself. If I were in your shoes I would do some sort of reconciliation work for mending (which is very difficult work from what i've read), and a honey jar spell to sweeten him, his mom/friends to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 pm

I saw a car that had a license plate of both our names on it. Is this a good sign?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 pm

yes! thats an excellent sign.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

And I was burning a pink candle on a honey jar and in the wax that fell was shaped like a heart!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Great. Signs are coming to you rather than you looking for them. Glad to hear you are having some signs. You should be seeing some movement as well.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am

I was on facebook and he went from in relationshiop to single... That doesnt look like a good sign..

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”