Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings from Seattle!

rjwcim

Greetings from Seattle!

Unread post by rjwcim » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Hello all,

I've posted a few times on the forums but I have not introduced myself. My name is Rashay I'm originally from LA. California, I'm 25 I was in the military and
got stationed up here in good old Washington State. I fell in love with my partner (whom I met in the military) were both out now and are living here in Seattle also got married in Canada 4 years ago. I come from a multiracial background. My mother is African-American and my father is half Caucasian and half Mexican. Since i was young I went through alot of things that I can't really explain (dreams of dead relatives, visions of the future, being awake in sleep) just to name a few. I'm studying and practicing hoodoo because it hit's close to home. I have studied and tried other forms of magic practice but I don't really feel connected with them like I do with hoodoo. I'm still learning and so far I'm having a blast, I really enjoy reading the forums and asking questions too, everyone is such a great help. I'm alittle shy at times to post but I can get over that lol. Well that's me in a nutshell.

Take care
Rashay :)

keeperoftherubyshoes

Re: Greetings from Seattle!

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Welcome! Hope you're having a fantastic day!

mmcpower

Re: Greetings from Seattle!

Unread post by mmcpower » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello fellow newbie!!!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”