Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
snake

Unread post by snake » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Is just burning the candle with a petition and prayer all that people usually do? Maybe I'm just accustomed to spells that call for oils and powders laid out and astral candles moved across the altar and psalms and lodestones and things. I wish I could dip this guy in a DUME bath or get even close to his house or work without him hurting me!

opal73

Unread post by opal73 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 am

I'm not sure that this post belongs here, but here it goes. When I joined the forum, I tried to read as many posts as I could, there is some really helpful information on here by the way. I came across a post about the D.U.M.E Candle where it was stated that it should not be used unless the person was deserving (this may not be the exact phrase). Now my question is how do you decide who is deserving? Is it a matter of not using it because of what the acroymn stands for - DEATH unto my enemies, what is the diffrence in let's say doing a break up spell because you want a person, and you want to eliminate a rival. Is that considered deserving, what would make one worse than the other? I have not known anyone that has actually died from a D.U.M.E. candle, but then of course maybe they didn't get there candle from Lucky Mojo :D . I'm just wondering, I was having this discussion wih a friend last night,and couldn't answer the question, so I wanted to get some thoughts.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 am

Snake,

You can certainly create your own potent DUME spell, using all of the ingredients in that product line. Lucky Mojo makes DUME Oil, Sachet Powder, Incense, and Bath or Floorwash crystals. Those will each have their own threads in the various product sub-forums. Lucky Mojo does not offer a pre-deisgned DUME spell kit, however, and this thread is about the DUME candle, which is by far the most popular of the DUME products.

Opal73,

You are asking about how/when DUME or death-spell work is Justified. That is the term I was taught to use -- justify your work. Every root worker is different. Moral justification is something that the individual practitioner has to decide on for themselves. If a worker is a devout Christian for instance, there are certain things that they will be less likely to do due to their religious path, if a worker is not religious but ecologically minded there will be certain things that they won't do that the Christian worker might have no problem with and vice versa. Some workers will do break ups but they won't break up a marriage. Some workers will do reversals but they won't do revenge or death spells. Some workers will not do any harsh or harmful magic and they are sometimes called Lady-hearted workers.

As far as the DUME candle, it means what it says. It means DEATH unto my enemies. Even if your enemies do not die, that is what the formula is created for and ostensibly that would be the desire and prayer of the conjure worker when using that particular formula.

Only you can decide when a case is justified or not. If you have doubts my advice is don't do it. Some workers use sincere prayer and/or divination to get a sense of whether a situation is justified or not.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

opal73

Re:DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by opal73 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 am

Thanks, makes sense!

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Hi:

I read on the website that there is a Lista Negra or a "black list" with this candle. Can I use it to attack more than one person, like a family or is it meant for just one person? What is a Lista Negro? Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Yes this list is to list your enemies.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Cassius2

Re: DUME Candle - Lista Negro

Unread post by Cassius2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 am

How long can the list be?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 am

I am sure as many as you have...you mentioned a family...so you could word it ________ family or list specific names.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Remember - this candle means DEATH Unto My Enemies. Are there really multiple people, or an entire family for which you wish DEATH?? I liked how ConjureMan put it in another thread - could you literally stand and place a gun to that person's head and pull the trigger? Because it's no different if you're causing death by magic or death by your hand. If your answer is honestly no you could not, then you should look at something like crossing work instead.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:02 pm

That's an excellent analogy, Devi. I know that sometimes it feels that it would easier if people would just die and get out of our way, but there are less drastic ways to deal with them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Are you indicating that you wish to perform a death spell to get a single or a CD? Perhaps a better solution would be to work with Crown of Success products, get a mojo bag made for you by LM, or even work with a rootworker who speciailizes in success workings. AIRR has a wonderful selection of individuals who can read for you and work magick on your behalf to help you succeed in your goals. You may seek them out on www.readersandrootworkers.org

Perhaps you should be careful about posting that you wish to do a death spell on a public forum since anyone can google this forum and then from there look up speed drumming records.. ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 am

Thanks for everyone's advice. I've decided to ease up a bit on my "wrath" and try other means as best I can.

fiestyram

D.U.M.E.

Unread post by fiestyram » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:03 am

Hi all! I'd like to get some suggestions about seriously neutralizing a person in my life who will not leave me alone and who has gone out of their way to make my life hell. This is one of the most evil people I have ever encountered, and frankly they're a sociopath of the highest order. This person not only affects me, but many, many others negatively. He is a true menace, with no redeeming qualities.

I haven't done much in the way of black spells..I try and keep it positive mostly, however the time has come to get this person to hot foot it and for them to reap what they have sowed.

I was thinking about using some D.U.M.E. supplies. Anyone have any good suggestions otherwise? I have deliberated about this for several years, and I don't take this matter lightly at all.

Thanks all!
fr

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: D.U.M.E.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:14 am

This is not a spell to get someone to go away. That would be Hot Foot. If you want to send evil back, Reversing. Cross them up, Crossing.

D.U.M.E. means "Death Unto My Enemies." That's right. DEATH. Is this person so bad that you would put a gun to his or her head and pull the trigger? If not, then DUME is not appropriate to your situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks Mama Micki. I don't think crossing would work, and to hot foot them, means that they would affect someone else's life negatively, not just mine.

I know that D.U.M.E. is serious business, and believe me, I've looked at this from every angle, with reprocussions and all, but the thing is, this is a truly evil person. So...this is my dilemma. And again, it's not just me who is negatively affected by this person, but literally hundreds of people from all walks of life, etc. And like I stated I don't think crossing them would be affective, and hot foot is out of the question due to the circumstances.

There's also a possiblity this person will end up in prison, though not for several years, and that's too long to wait, as the damage keeps pilig up in the meantime, and the prison thing is not a sure thing either.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

If you are worried that hotfooting may negatively impact someone else, then what will death do? Won't that impact them just as much?

If you wish to netrualize someone then make a doll babie, bind them up, toss them in a mirror box and dispose of the box. This will keep them from harming anyone further and will also turn back all their evil back on them.

Consider getting a reading as death conjure is heavy stuff.

Purrness

Unread post by Purrness » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:14 am

I agree with ConjureMan. Not to be trite or preachy, but remember what Gandalf said in the Fellowship of the Rings, "Do not be so quick to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." Death will not only impact the person you want to send D.U.M.E. to, but everyone around them, including the people that depend on them, the people that love them (since even the very evil have those who love them very much) or anyone else that relies on them in some way. You'd not only be responsible for this person's pain, but theirs as well. Is that something you're willing to live with?

Both of ConjureMan's suggestions (the doll baby in the mirror box and the reading to confirm your idea) are great. There are many roads you can try that may work better for both you and and those around you before D.U.M.E. becomes necessary. Mama Micki's ideas are also great: Hotfoot, Crossing and Reversing. Maybe you can do some protection work, as well.

If your reading and consultation with an experienced practitioner confirms the necessity of D.U.M.E., well, good luck. I will leave that to someone with more knowledge and wisdom than I have. In the meantime, here are some of the threads related to this issue.

See this thread too:
dume-black-list-vigil-candle-questions- ... t4942.html

Good luck,

Purrness

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 am

Death spells aren't usually necessary nor are they something to mess around with, especially for a beginner. Do some protection work for yourself and those you care about, such as Fiery Wall of Protection, working with Archangel Michael, and/or reading Psalm 91.

BTW, please refer to specific individuals as "he" or "she," not "they." There are over three billion people of each gender on this planet, and using the proper pronoun will not identify the person. However it will give a little insight into the situation, as men and women often have different motivations for their behavior. (I see that you did say "he" once in your first post.)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks again, Mama Micki. However i wouldn't classify myself as a beginner. I've been a customer of LM since 2003, have done rootwork off and on for the last several years, and i'm very familiar with protection work.

Like i stated, it's a complicated situation, and there are many variables to the situation. Again, hot foot is out of the question. Crossing is not applicable either. And D.U.M.E. seems far too extreme for my tastes. I'm looking for a "happy" medium, and there just doesn't seem to be something applicable for the situation.

Thanks to all for your responses. I'm going to contemplate different suggestions and hopefully come up with a solution.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 am

Sounds like you need a reading with a worker to help you determine the best course of action.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Fiestyram, I didn't mean to imply that you didn't know what you were doing or that you in particular were a "beginner." It was more of a general comment directed to anyone that is reading this. I feel that death spells should be used only as a last resort and don't want people to jump to them without trying something less drastic. However, if this man is some type of sociopathic criminal, he should be stopped.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:36 pm

No problem. Believe me I've looked at this situation from all aspects, and I know people tend to throw around the term sociopath flippantly, but when you finally meet one and have to deal with them, it's a real eye-opener. And as you know, when dealing with people who have no emotional receptors and who lack empathy, simple crossings are akin to trying to kill a rabid dog with a fly swatter.

Like I said, it's a tough call, and I suppose my problem is having to resign myself that I have to do what I have to do.

It goes without saying that I'll have to do some heavy duty protection work, but I personally still take issue with having to do something so heavy and drastic as D.U.M.E. I suppose that's what I was trying to convey in my original post.

However, thanks again to all who replied and the suggestions. I really appreciate it!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 pm

If you really feel a second guess on doing it then id probably not do it. no need to rethink things like that when in the middle of doing it. there are many spells that can be used to ruin a person and send them away. Work on getting him locked up! Psychos do great in those places lol. Cat has some great destruction spells in her book if you own it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 pm

I still think a reading could help illuminate what course of action is not only best but will work best on this person.

Btw, even if he's a sociopath crossings will hit him hard. Don't mistake crossing as merely having a string of bad luck-that is only one manifestation. Crossing someone can bring about intense physical pain, health issues, car accidents and other such lovely stuff. Including Goofer dust can bring about even more hardship and may even cause him to walk around on all fours in pain...

For protection definately go with a FWP conjure. FWP carries what some call a "go to hell" clause in it. If the person tries to harm you they not only get burnt, but permanently removed from you life. It is powerful stuff.

You might also consider getting a rootworker to help you out. Some of the members of AIRR (I think only Miss Robin at this point) will actually take on cases that require death spells and perform them on your behalf.

Good luck!

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue May 11, 2010 7:06 pm

I have been reading this thread because it also applies to my situation (dealing with a psychopath, positive stuff is not working, freezer spell not working, reversal is not working, and other things), although he sometimes subsides for a while he always comes back with more craziness and more evil and have been considering something drastic to get him to go away and leave me the hell alone.

I have a doll which I have had for a long time but did not employ it because I have always been against just completely crossing someone. I am looking for some good options for what I can do with it (have seen the option above: binding it in a coffin and burying it, also the option of putting it in a bottle and sending it down the river with D.U.M.E, Hot Foot, and other nasty things)---I am trying to figure which would be best in this case.

And also to Conjure Man what is FWP conjure?

Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

FWP = Fiery Wall of Protection
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

FWP=ConjureMan being to lazy to type out "Fiery Wall of Protection" ;-).

Fiery Wall of Protection carries an element that removes your enemies or the people messing you up out of your life. I like to call it the "go to hell clause." You can get yourself the spellkit and follow the instruction at the end of which the candle representing your enemy is snuffed out in graveyard dirt then shattered against a headstone. This basically says that if they mess with you not only will they get burned by the walls of fire, but will be completely removed from your life.

For someone that is just being stubborn no matter what you've done approach it in three parts.

1. Cleanse your home and house to rid yourself of any negativity and messes (repeat after the entire conjure work is done).
2. Set up Fiery Wall of Protection to keep the protection strong and keep your enemy away.
3. Send your enemy away. Use fiery and binding herbs to ensure that they are helpless so they can't come back. Work with things like Red Pepper and Knotweed to make a doll baby. Now, place this dollie all bound up in a box and toss it down the river to have him out of your life, or take it to a graveyard to enslist the aid of the spirits.

Good luck.

meatbox666

Unread post by meatbox666 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 am

1. Uncross the sociopath
2.Purify the sociopath
3.Circle Protection the Sociopath
4.Open up sociopath's road for counseling
5.Insert what else you feel
4. Purify /clean your home

I've read the above mentioned suggestions and incorperated them into my response, but in an order I feel may benefit your situation.

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:25 am

Counseling doesn't change a sociopath.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Meatbox666, I don't mean to single you out, but I think a bit of clarification would be necessary. As this is a hoodoo forum it is important to use the proper definition for the terms you use.

Uncross is to removed crossed conditions. There is no indication that the psychopath is crossed. Perhaps you are mixing up the term "uncrossing" for something else. Circle of Protection is not a commonly used term in hoodoo, instead one would would to fix a house, cleanse a house etc. If this person is seeking to remove someone from their life then uncrossing the target then purifying them is at odds with that objective.

In respect to the poster's query, I beileve that right course of action would be cleansing, protection, then removal work, especially if all avenues of gentle nudging has gone unheeded.

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed May 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks everyone, ironically I have actually used fiery wall of protection so I should have known ---however I have since moved to a new home so perhaps it is time to do another. After speaking with Cat and I believe Conjure man in the past, dealing with a sociopath is very complicated because they have no moral compass and cannot understand even when bad things are done to them. Hoodoo can do many things but I am not sure it can heal these forms of mental illness. I personally want this man to go away by any means necessary. If he was killed I would throw a part but I also dont necessarily want to be responsible for his death. I have a doll I ordered after consulting with Cat long ago and I am finally convinced that I should have done what she told me instead of being afraid of doing something negative. Thank you Conjure Man et al for the advice trust that damn doll is going in the river tonight! And not only that but I will be ordering a lot more stuff to deal with him just in case.

Saffron_Sky

D.U.M.E. Candle Question

Unread post by Saffron_Sky » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 am

I bought my D.U.M.E. candle recently, and I noticed that there are only three places to write the peoples' names on. I wanted to add a total of six people to the list. Should I write the other peoples' names on a piece of paper and tape it to the bottom? Or do I need another candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: D.U.M.E. Candle Question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:57 am

yes you can get a piece of papers, and tape to the bottom of the candle. OR you can just tape another piece of paper with the names over the spot on the candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 am

Does this really cause death to your enemies? Was thinking about doing one!
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 am

Yes - that is the intent. It's always a good idea to get a reading with a rootworker before starting any heavy work.

Social1978

Unread post by Social1978 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Do DUME candles actually work? Does anyone know of someone who killed someone from the DUME products? Can they be used for other things besides just death?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 pm

I think this question needs to go back to the understanding of hoodoo, and what hoodoo is. Yes all of the products work if you understand how to use them. So does DUME work...yep sure does if you have a lot of vengeance behind your work, and if you want to cause death to your enemy. Umm no it cannot be used for anything else but death.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 am

DUME means "death unto my enemies." Yes it works (depending on the skill of the practitioner and other factors), but you probably won't find someone on this board who will provide you with details about a particular case. I wouldn't, personally. The real question is: do you really want to go this route or is there a less drastic alternative?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Death Unto my Enemies is what it stands for, thats its purpose, might take more working to get the aim but its great to back up the work. Id not use it unless justified in doing so. If you want something other then killing id go with a crossing candle. LM website explains the products rather well if you click on the provided links.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:31 pm

I hope it's okay to NECRO

I have been considering this one off and on. Right now I am going through a MASSIVE list of work with spell candles and just the effects of the reversal material was devastating. The woman that cursed me lost her twins in a horrible car accident and has been unable to get pregnant ever since.

Now I have some enemies that just wont stop coming no matter what. But I am treating this candle as a last resort. My tactical nuke with you will. But first I want to try something a little less... Well lethal.

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:02 pm

As a side note to those who posted above about a "Lista Negro" Lucky Mojo Candles call this the Black List (in English, and if you are trying to say it in Spanish, it's "Lista Negra" not Negro. "Lista Negro" would be same as saying "List Black" instead of black list. Same thing with black salt, its actually "Sal Negra", not Sal Negro.

ImReady2012
Best way to use a DUME candle

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 am

What is the best way to use a DUME candle to get the best results?

I can not find a specific spell for this candle, or how many to use at one time to maybe increase its potency.

All suggestions welcomed! Thank you!!!!!!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Best way to use a DUME candle

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 am

In addition to reading this thread, please check others first and see if you find your answer. You can always use the Search feature for previous topics, threads, and words.

destruction-versus-dume-t11130.html

dume-spell-t2700.html#p13389
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:37 am

Have you had a reading? DUME literally means "Death Unto My Enemies".
Joseph gave links to some very good advice, and I'm certain that without even pulling all four links that someone would have advised those previously to have a divination and find out if the work is justified.
If you had to ask that question, "What is the best way to use a DUME candle to get the best results"?, then it would really be best to have a reading with a Member of AIRR.
A Member of AIRR will be able to assist you and also to further recommend products, magical coaching or do the work for you.

See this link from the AIRR pages:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _Break_Ups

Working with this product is more than just lighting a candle with a petition. There is a whole series of what you need to do starting with a divination and a list of what to do afterwards.

I hope this advice was helpful, and I sincerely hope that you follow the link to the specific list of the Members of AIRR.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:27 am

I agree, I agree! Thank you Miss Tammie Lee. Good advice as usual!
Joseph Magnuson

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 am

Yes i had a reading and was instructed of what to do to start getting things turned around and some ancesteral help on my side.

At that time I did not ask about any DUME products, but browsing through the website really got me interested in this product. (especially after what I was told during my reading)

Thank you both for your valuable information. I will get another reading to see about justification and other remedies just to be in the clear.
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 am

That is a very good decision.

Take care and Be Blessed.
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 am

Here is what it looks like (and you can order by clicking the blue Add to Cart button) -- and it certainly does show death...

CAN-GLS-DUME
D.U.M.E. (Death Unto My Enemies) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode

MmeOpproah
How do i perform a DUME spell?

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 am

Please don't tell me to think or anything, I know the implications & trust me this guy needs it.

How do I do it? I've looked through the forum & clicked on lots of links but can't seem to find the instructions.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: How do i perform a DUME spell?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 am

Oppro --

There are no "instructions" because we are dealing with a living tradition of work in which the forms of the spells are flexible, to a certain extent, and the types of products can be interchanged and blended as long as the work remains focussed on the goal.

Start here for information on DUME products:

http://luckymojo.com/dume.html

and if you have further specific questions, ask here. But be sure the questions are specific, so we can help you. In other words, do you wish to perform a D.U.M.E. candle spell, a DUME bottle spell, a DUME foot-track whipping spell, to mix DUME powder with Goofer Dust and dress someone's shoes?

We need to know what you have in mind before we can help you, you see.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MmeOpproah

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 am

OK, think of the top say, 3 worst things a man can do, ever. I mean really evil, horrendous stuff. This guy did it for 14 years & is still trying to carry on. Enough. He needs the most severe, agonising retribution possible and needs to go, right now. I dream nightly abot what I would do to him given half a chance, last night I morphed into a wild grizzly bear, ripped his you know what off & shoved it down his throat till he choaked on it & I would so like to really be a bear and do it for real.

I have a black candle, though not a DUME candle, I have DUME oil, lots of other bits & bobs & a fierce imagination fuelled by the fires of hell where he is concerned.

I don't have any personal effects, though I can get photos, handwriting, signature etc.

I can make something up & use my imagination but this needs to work, he's about to do it again.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Oppro: Have you contacted the authorities on this matter yet? Sometimes the mundane/regular world solutions can work wonders. This is a very serious situation you are in and there needs to be some extra concern taken to stop this man.

Pertaining to your DUME questions...what exactly is your question? I'm not sure just what "bits & bobs" you have. I am glad you have a fierce imagination, this will help in your cultivation of your DUME spell.

You say you need this to hurry up and get this to work because he is about to do it again? You may not want to take the chance that you are not powerful enough to make the spell work that quickly. Again, I must insist you seek "real-world" assistance. I am not saying that you are not a powerful worker, as I do not know you and you may be. However, if I needed this to work very powerfully and quickly, even I would have a professional, and more experienced worker, do this work for me.
Joseph Magnuson

MmeOpproah

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

He's untouchable. I've tried the police, social services, solicitors, court, friends & family, he has managed to escape everything & has managed to turn everyone round to his side! I've given absolute indisputable proof to all parties but it's like living in the twilight zone, people have actually seen what he's done, they've seen & heard a little preschool girl SCREAMING & wishing he was dead, wishing she was dead... and still somehow stood by him, helped him, protected him, lied for him & turned to his side. He's a charmer, but he's so good at it that he manages to convince intelligent good people that what they saw & heard was nothing, or this time he really is sorry & really will get help / stop / not do it again... it's weird, seriously weird.

My question is, what do I do, step by step? I'll do a big cleanse before & after, then I presume it's inscribe & annoint the candle, write my petition & add whatever personal bits I can get hold of, what verse is good to recite? Any other items I should chuck in? When my candle has burnt down what shall I do with the remains? Bury in the graveyard? It will be hard to lay them in his path but I could try... I just want to know exactly how to do it & what will help make it as strong as possible?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi, MmeOpproah / Oppro --

Did you read the DUME page?

CAN-GLS-DUME
D.U.M.E. (Death Unto My Enemies) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Just lighting a black candle dressed with DUME oil may not be enough -- and, given what you have said, i would suggest doing what it says there and making a doll baby on him, stuffed with DUME incense powders, and burying it in a policeman''s or district attorney's grave.
catherine yronwode

MmeOpproah

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:02 am

There's the grave of a police officer he duped into believing him & she turned to his side against me, but was later murdered in a freakishly similar incident to what I accused him of! Given that her fate was a repercussion of the same crime he commits & that she knew him, would that be a good grave? Or would the fact that she was on his side & let him get away with everything work against me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 am

That question cannot be answered without consulting the spirit. This is not a role-playing game where we assign "power points" or "strength levels" to discarnate entities. We actually deal with them and see where they stand in the matter. You will have to do that yourself.
catherine yronwode

be_777

Does D.U.M.E. really kill people?

Unread post by be_777 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm

I am new to Lucky Mojo and exploring possibilities so I hope you all don't mind if I ask questions. I came across the D.U.M.E. products and I was wondering do these really kill people or is it metaphorical like the death of something in a person's life?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Does D.U.M.E. really kill people?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Read this thread.
#1606 GA

GoodLuckNatalie
Re: Does D.U.M.E. really kill people?

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Interesting thread. I've known (at least) two people who likely qualify as sociopaths. I wouldn't do this work on either one unless there were no other options. Looking back in my life, the only person I would have done this work on was the drunk, mean, abusive, sexually inappropriate father of somebody I loved dearly as a young teen. Especially knowing what I know now - that the person I loved dearly would go on to commit a violent crime himself after years of surviving his father's violence and that his horrible father would outlive him - I think I would have done it. CPS didn't help him. Nobody would. I was a kid and wasn't able to help beyond being there for him. He was at the mercy of a horrible person. I used to wish his father would be hit by a MAC truck, so I'm guessing if I'd known about hoodoo back then, and other options failed to neutralize him, I would have been willing to do this spell. I think I would have tried justice work or a mirror box or fwp (or many other things) before D.U.M.E.

If either of the sociopaths were in my life now, I would likely try the mirror box for them and fwp for me. Sometimes I still consider it, especially since one practices some sort of spellwork. Sometimes he still enters my dreams.

I think I'd be more curious about how to defend against D.U.M.E. than whether or not it *really* kills people.
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 am

This police officer's grave could be a spiritual ally for your case. I would visit the grave with some flowers, whiskey and coins to leave as offerings. Talk to this person's spirit, explain what is going on and then ask if she will help you nail this jerk permanently. Listen for her response.

If you have any ancestors buried near you, they can definitely be an ally in helping you with this type of work.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”