Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

konstanta
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by konstanta » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:35 am

Hi Miss Athena, took some time to think about what you have said, you might be right actually; perhaps i shouldn't yet do negative work and try to amend things instead. not sure if it'll work, but hey it's christmas :D if things do not work out though, do you think i could cut off the bit where my handwriting is on, and still use the rest? maybe this is all dependent on how i feel about it, e.g. whether the paper has been "tainted" or not...i guess doing a spell with fear that i will curse myself is not gonna do any good. any thoughts?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi konstanta,

I'm glad you are taking the time to be thoughtful about the kind of spellwork you want to do, This is an important step to success, as it leads to focus and commitment in performing the work.

I would not use that combined paper for anything other than spells to strengthen the relationship you have with this person. You would need to get their personal concern and use only that in any kind of negative work against them.

Any kind of doubt about your work will interfere with it, so continue to be thoughtful and plan carefully. Then trust in your success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:46 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:30 am

Just a question regarding storing semen, and unintended side effects.
I managed to get a nice supply (finally) left it to dry overnight, cut some out to add to my current workings and then bagged the rest up and placed it in the freezer for storage, However all movement with my target has stopped since doing so.
Things were moving along really nicely and the only thing that's changed is placing his semen into my workings and into the freezer.
I have spent the day reading through this thread and saw several times it was recommended to freeze for preservation, but this particular question didn't come up.

So has anyone else had this happen? Or anything similar?
I took the bag out of the freezer this morning and will be finding a different way to store it.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:27 am

Graveyardhag,

I would do a reading on the situation. I don't think that your freezing the semen is causing this.

I understand your concern however. We do use freezer spells to put a halt on to unwanted actions but it involves more than just bagging and freezing it. It is usually done in ritual form with intent behind it and likely placed in a symbolic container.

I've stored an ex lover's semen in my freezer for more than a year. I wasn't looking for a permanent reunion but rather some play when I needed it so I pulled it out, thawed it, and worked with it when I felt fit. Worked every time. My advice, do a reading or get one from the wonderful workers at Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org/
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Thanks Dr Darensbourg, I'm already aware of what else could be happening and was told in my last reading she wasn't going to stop anytime soon.
Had intended to order another reading (yes it's with an aair member) in the new year, I may be able to squeeze it through with this pay, really frustrating that things just came to a screaming halt like that!
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:17 pm

What are the ways in which one can use someone's tooth in spell work? My man literally chipped off half his tooth and guess who now has it? :-) I am thinking that since a tooth is something that has been with him for decades that it must be useful. BTW, as mentioned in posts over the years, he does have problems being truthful. Any suggestions on how this tooth can be used?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:24 pm

Rosewood,

It can be used to personalize an effigy made in his image that'll be used for whatever purpose you intend for him. It can be used in a mojo bag used to control him, draw him closer, get him to stay or whatever may be the case.

Since it was once an actual part of him it carries a bit of his essence...his spirit even. For that reason, you can use it for just about anything you can imagine that pertains to having an effect on him.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Thank you, Dr Darensbourg. I like the mojo bag idea very much. Some things have been going on recently and I need to get him under control. Thanks again for the fast reply. I have much work to do.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:34 pm

It's my pleasure

Good luck!

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Hello,

My partner has been very cold towards me. We had sex and I was able to collect his semen and put it on toilet paper. I am wondering what kind of spell I can do to get him to be sweet to me and to think of me more. Would a sweetening jar be enough? RIght now we are hooking up but I want something more from him.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Hello vibe77,

Yes, a sweetening jar would help to sweeten him more towards you.

If you want him to think of you more often, consider making a picture box for him. You can read the following thread for advice on how to construct one:
picture-box-jar-bottle-spells-to-make-s ... 27469.html

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Are socks and underwear considered personal concerns? If not where should I put questions about them?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:04 pm

MrsBrown ,

Yes they are personal concerns as long as they are used ( dirty) because they have the essence of the person on them and likely personal items like skin and fluids. If washed they are useless as a concern. Concerns are body fluids, hair, skin, nails, teeth, bones, clothing, signature, items touched, finger print, photos. The more personal the better for making the connection to the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Thank you for the quick response JayDee. I was asking because I had two questions: one about underwear and the other about socks.

I obtained a pair of my love's boxers last night and I brought them back to my present home to bury in the front yard. However, I forgot to tie them before doing so, so I dug them up, did it and put them back in. I was fine with it until I read a post saying that it wasn't a good idea to do that. Literally they weren't in the ground for more than 5 minutes when it happened. Are they still okay?

My second question about the about the socks is if I can make two sets of both of our socks. One for his bed and one for my bed?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:58 pm

MrsBrown,

Do not second guess the work it adds doubt and worry which kills work. Have trust faith and believe in what work you do. You made an error, you corrected the error take that as a sign to be more careful with the work and to continue to hold him down. What is your desire with his sox exactly? Have you worked other personal concern style work on him including: feeding him menstrual blood, bath waters on his laundry, powders or oils on items he will touch ( unnoticed of course), pubic hair in his hat, a nation sack? You have so many options with this type of work. Also a great book that I think would help you is this one by Lucky Mojo, though its reconciliation the book has many of spells on keeping and holding a man: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Another great book about women work that would be of interest to you, this one is all about women's work: http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi JayDee. I made a mistake and fixed it. Frankly I'm just proud of myself for getting everything I did while I was over there yesterday! Lol

Yes I have fed him my menstrual blood and deployed it in several ways that he will be imbibing it over the next at least week or so plus he did last night with dinner. I have not been able to get ahold of his laundry or anything yet. I actually did tie the socks last night at his house and today at my house. He is not able to come over to my place yet but I am moving soon.

He goes out a lot and I want him to stay home with me. He doesn't wear hats so that's out. We did not have intercourse last night but the next time we do I will get his sperm to tie his nature. I left him something that was dusted with Follow Me Boy powder this morning. I did get a bunch of his hair. I have a few strands in a sugar jar right now. I'm also working a skull candle on him. Today is Tuesday so I am working with Martha Dominadora because she showed herself to me again when I asked her to to see if she would help me with us being officially back together.

I apologize for mentioning the other things that may not be personal concern but I wanted to let you know what I was doing.

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have a few questions. My man has been massively cold with me and I do not get why. I started to put my vaginal secretions into food and his coffee. I will be travelling and I think he may have a wandering eye. I'm wondering what personal concern of mine can I attach to him so he thinks of me constantly. Like can I stitch a piece of my hair to his clothes, put something on the soles of his shoes.

Thank you

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:33 pm

Vibe 77,

Feeding him your menstrual blood would be really strong for this. Outside of that though, you can just take a mundane object that he will come in contact with often and anoint it with bewitching oil or some other appropriate oil to keep him thinking of whenever he comes near it.

You can also create a nation sack. I think it, too, is well suited for your desire.

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:15 pm

Thanks for the advice. I just don't have any bewitching oil...what would you recommend?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 pm

Vibe77,

I'm not sure which Lucky Mojo products you have there but anything of a loving or lustful nature should do the trick.

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 pm

I was able to get my targets shirt but I had stuff it in my underwear so it won’t fall out the side of my pant lag. it was against My private Area I was wondering did I contaminate the personal concern Or can I still use it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Rew89

You certainly can still use it -- if the reason for the spell is to get or keep love.

If it was your boss's, teacher's, or parent's personal concerns ... well, eeewwww. LOL!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:57 pm

Hahah!!!! No it’s not from any those people lol😂 thank you so much!!!!!😊 for the fast reply!!!

WhiteWitch81
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 am

I have a question, when it comes to personal concerns. Do pictures of your target work as good as hair would?

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

Hair is a stronger concern because it physically comes from your target and contains their DNA. A photo is a good link, but less direct as it's an image of them, not something from their body.

I am moving your post to the correct thread on personal concerns, as you are posting in the wrong area. Read through the thread to learn more about personal concerns.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”