Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Recommendations to enhance testosterone and male fertility

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 pm

There are several herbal supplements for male enhancement that you can purchase in a health food or vitamin store.

Another oil you can use to anoint a penis candle is Nature oil. A racoon penis bone is a traditional curio that you could add to a mojo bag.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 pm

I guess I should say, maybe mentioning the low testosterone was a misleader; he's perfectly happy (as am I) with pharmaceutical help with ---"issues" if you get me. The main thing I'm wanting is to help him be more fertile because he wants a family so badly, wants a child of his own so badly. I apologize for any misunderstandings.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Has he sought medical help with this?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Badgerwoman

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 am

I am talking to him about that, trying to get the ball rolling. I don't think he's got medical insurance right now, but there are ways around that. Thanks!

MissJessica
HRCC Student

Helping a Friend Have a Baby

Unread post by MissJessica » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:00 pm

I have a friend who I love dearly, she has been trying to have a baby for sometime now but has had several miscarriages. I want to do some work for her, or give her something inconspicuous to use to help. I don't mind doing the work here in my home, but I do believe I could easily mix up a bath or something 'girly' that she may never suspect, but I'm not positive she would use it. I am open to any thoughts, any way I can help her would mean the world to me. She's so ready to be a mother.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Helping a Friend Have a Baby

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Read this discussion from page 1 onward.

Also ...

Lucky Mojo also sells a Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

MissJessica
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissJessica » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

I did go through those, but what I found was most people were actually the ones able to do the work for themselves, I didn't see anything to do the work for someone else, though perhaps I missed it. Going back to double check now

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Well, the discussion here is very applicable to your situation. In addition, you can work the spell for her by simply using her name, and just centering the spellwork around her.

St. Anthony is great for work when helping a person to conceive. Perhaps you can give her some pretty smelling lotion like those gift sets, and I would put in a few drops of blessing and St. Anthony oil.

In addition, make sure you cleanse her as well. If all else fails you can work a baby doll to work with, and you can do a st. anthony candle...to help her get pregnant.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 am

I was taught by a Catholic worker that praying to the Virgin can help you or someone else conceive. Another advised St. Anne can help with conceiving. St. Joseph is known for helping unborn children just as he cared for the unborn Christ. I have also heard of St. Briget being able to help.

If you wish to help this friend of yours have a baby, here are a couple fertility tricks that I've been taught over the years.

The first one involves a bathing rite. Make a bath out of Squaw Vine, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Rosemary. Have your friend bathe with it for 7 days at sunrise, taking the used bathwater to the crossroads and praying for the ability to conceive and carry a baby to term as you toss the water towards the rising sun.

If she's against spiritual work, then you can perform this bath using a proxy like a doll baby.

The second fertility trick was something passed down from my great grandfather who was a powerful worker known for his fertility work (among other works) and who later became a regional folk saint in the Middle East.

I've adapted it to hoodoo and it works wonderfully. Take a fine chain and a small lock and key. Dress it in olive oil as you pray your intent and smoke it in aspand. Then wrap the chain around your friends belly. Use the lock to lock each end of the chain together. As the lock clicks into place pray that as the lock is secure may her womb be secure and able to hold a baby until term. This was how it was performed by my great grandfather. I have done this by dressing the chain and lock in Blessing and Protection oil and smoked it in a mix of those incenses.

The lock must remain closed until the baby is born, but doesn't have to be kept around the waist. She can carry it around her neck, in a pocket, but it should remain on her.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

citizenrule

help a friend to get pregnant?

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 am

I done a ritual with a white candle n blessing oil.i anonint blessing oil on candle and carve the person name on the candle and burned for certain time for last 6 days.but it seem to be not working.any amiss in this ritual?please reply

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: help a friend to get pregnant?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 am

Well, since conception is dependent on the cycle of the woman (not to mention many other issues that may be in play), trying to see results in just 6 days is rather unreasonable.

But you can take a look at these other threads that have been posted here about helping others to conceive.
helping-a-friend-have-a-baby-t10619.html#p59599
pregnancy-spells--t8533.html#p49427
my-friend-wants-a-baby-t6852.html#p38937
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

citizenrule

Re: help a friend to get pregnant?

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:10 am

Thanks devispring,I get the point in yr reply.will do the ritual with st Anthony oil and blessing again.thanks alot

UmmLaith
Forum Member

VBAC Pregnancy Childbirth & PostPartum $$ Workings

Unread post by UmmLaith » Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 am

I am looking to make a decision on which products would be useful to use for homebirth situation where I will also need to raise money to hire a "post partum doula" or mother's helper. I am having the baby at home after the first being cesarean and very traumatic birth and post-partum. Pain meds are not an option with the mdiwife.Hoodoo and all workings are!

I am looking for products addressing 1) healthy baby/mamma. Health and Protection.
2) Safe childbirth. methods to handle the pain & have a successful "vbac " ( because the recovery from the cesarean is too much for me-I already have one child under two at the time of baby number 2 being here)
3) Post-partum workings for safety and health
4) working to do now during the pregnancy "money drawing" so that I can raise enough money to hire a post-partum doula to help. I'll have to raise around 3 thousand at least. We have no family and no support system really. Looking to throw "rent-style" benefits. We are lucky the mdiwife took me on a reduced income fee so getting the finances is a big goal.

I have a decent amount of results for researching protection during pregnancy, but not much addressing the childbirth process itself or the postpartum aside from scissors knot magic and the Psalms. in addition to rootowrk, conjure and the hoodoo tradition any Islamic, Koranic or Orthodox Christian incorporations from the Middle East /North Africa (esp. Mesopotamia and Anatolia) from Muslim , Christian and Pagan folk magic would be great. I've got some on Jewish methods from Baghdad passed on from friends but out of respect I don't think it's right to employ or co-opt the QBL or Torah-based charms as our household doesn't have a Jewish line.

I did listen to the lucky mojo radio hour on safe pregnancy but need a little more in-depth info regarding labor and birth itself itself in my situation.
Thank you

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: VBAC Pregnancy Childbirth & PostPartum $$ Workings

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed May 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Hello:

In terms of healthy baby/mom products: the Blessing line is great, as well as Healing Miracle. Asking for the Missionary Independent church at Lucky Mojo to set lights for you and your baby around the time of your due date will also be a great supporter.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles ... ml#setting

Good angels for protection to work with and petition are St. Michael the Archangel and St. Raphael (he is also associated with medical concerns).

In terms of money drawing: the Money Drawing products and Money Stay With Me line are both great. Using a Lodestone or the Lodestone Kit to raise the specific amount of money needed is also another idea.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed May 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 pm

For a safe childbirth get yourself Blessing Bath Crystals and bathe in them while praying Psalm 33. Before labor use 711 Holy Oil and make a cross on your stomach and forhead again while praying Psalm 33. This will help ease child-birth and sure both yours and the child's safety.

For money drawing, I suggest setting up a wealth altar with a Lodestone and Money Drawing products.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat May 21, 2011 11:30 am

Hi there,
I just had my first child 2 1/2 months ago and wanted to speak to some of your questions, although you have already gotten awesome advice.

First off, you say the pain meds are not an option with a midwife and its true that a midwife is not going to give you an epidural but your midwife may have homeopathic ways to help you manage pain. And as you know from previous experiences--pain management is what its all about. One old time tradition is to place a knife under the bed (or other area) where you actively labor as it is believe to "cut the pain." I was at a hospital where I could not place a knife under my bed but I had a small mojo hand with a knife in it and I labored for over 17 hours on pitocin with no pain medication. Elsewhere on the forum I posted a recipe for a mojo hand for mom and baby, make one for yourself. Motherwort, squaw vine, and angelica are all good to use for situations like this. I also sense from your post that there is a lot of anxiety for you going into this second birth (because as you state, your first was so traumatic). Of course you want to talk to your midwife/doula about this. Lots of women give successful vaginal births after c-sections and we are all rooting for you! In addition from a magical perspective during labor itself I recommend the following:
Fast Luck
Crucible of Courage
High John the Conqueror or Queen Elizabeth Root
Clarity (to help you focus and rise above the pain)
While I was pregnant I was given a high john the conqueror root that looked like a yoni. I took it with me into L&D and I anointed it with a number of oils including Crucible of Courage and Fast Luck. My labor at the hospital was 27 hours long, they were this close to prepping me for a c-section and in the last several hours I hung on to my hubby's hand and that HJC root and prayed to our Lady of Guadalupe, petitioning her for a safe and healthy vaginal birth--a couple of hours later my baby boy was born healthy and vaginally. If you petition a Catholic Saint you will need to give thanks in payment of some kind. You can call Lucky Mojo and ask them to keep an eye out for HJC roots that look like yonis--they do come in from time to time, I highly recommend having one with you.
Good luck and many blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Crankyfish
Forum Member
Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth Questions and Answers

Unread post by Crankyfish » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

I want to do something for my friend who is 4 months pregnant to encourage an as painless as possible birth, and also to encourage
mental/physical wellbeing while pregnant. She's doing pretty well now, just want to keep that wellness going strong. :)

I thought maybe a modified honey jar, but with female empowering herbs/curios? Maybe burning a white or blue
candle on top on Mondays (hormone balance) & Fridays (peaceful feelings) & Sundays (courage during delivery) ?
Also considering a female health oriented mojo hand, fed with Blessings Oil.

I will be having the church set a Blessings candle around the expected date too to back up my work. :)

Can you recommend a Saint also?

Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo, Honey Jar, or ? for an easier pregnancy & birth?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

mother-and-baby-blessing-mojo-hand-t11046.html
Read this posted by Miss Bri.
Saint Michael always for Children.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 am

I thought of Miss Bri immediately when I read your post, Crankyfish! It's very nice and thoughtful of you to do this work for your friend!

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee for getting the link in there...super fast!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Crankyfish
Forum Member

Unread post by Crankyfish » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 am

thank you Miss Tammie :) that mojo sounds perfect!
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Daniel S
HRCC Student

New Baby on the way

Unread post by Daniel S » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:54 am

Hello all! One of my good friends is pregnant and the baby will be due in December :D So far mama and baby are healthy and all is well. However, I thought it would be nice to offer her some kind of amulet or mojo bag or some such to bless and protect the new baby and mama. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

corazon

Re: New Baby on the way

Unread post by corazon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Hello there, congrats and blessings to your friend and the baby!

Miss Bri, one of the AIRR workers and forum mods posted this lovely mother and baby blessing mojo hand right before she was about to give birth to her son:

mother-and-baby-blessing-mojo-hand-t11046.html#p61928

It is a really lovely mojo hand and I think your friend would be lucky and blessed to get one for her next journey. What a nice friend you are.
Good luck!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi Daniel S,

Miss Bri posted a wonderful momy and baby blessing mojo in the following thread:

mother-and-baby-blessing-mojo-hand-t11046.html

Blessings!

(great minds think alike!)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:29 am

I love that bag! Jasper still has it in his room. Also, I recommend that you advise your friend to keep the piece of her child's umbilical cord that dries up and falls out after a week or so once they have been born. It is a very excellent personal concern and can be used in ritual work to keep the tie between mother and child secure.
--Not in a "you need to cut the apron strings ma!" sort of way of course, but in a protective, loving way.
Blessings,
Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Keeping the umbilical chord is also used by mothers to protect their sons from being hoodooed, especially from being fed love tricks.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 am

Absolutely CM Ali!
Blessings,
Bri

cherish
Forum Member

Candle color to use to help conceive a child

Unread post by cherish » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 am

Hi! My partner and I are planning to conceive a child. I would like to know what color candle would be best for this purpose? Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle color to use to help conceive a child

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:42 pm

White is always great for this type of work. Blue for health is also great.

cherish
Forum Member

Unread post by cherish » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:White is always great for this type of work. Blue for health is also great.
Thanks! Which LM Oil could I use as well?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi Cherish,

Attraction oil is one possibility, Blessing oil would be another.

If you're comfortable petitionning saints, you could with the blessed family (Saint Mary and Saint Joseph with baby Jesus) tell them how much you desire to be bringing a new life into this world.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks for that Tidbit about the umblical cord Miss Bri. I will definitely remember that for myself when I have a child in the future or any loved one.

Charisma
Forum Member

Blessing of Conception - Blessing Candle

Unread post by Charisma » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:08 am

Hi Everyone

I have recently been working for a blessing of conception and needed some input. First I will state all the things I have done and the symbol I received in my candle jar.

First I did various Cleansings of myself, my home, my husband and our property. (Chinese Floor Wash, Cast Off Evil and UnJinx,Hyssop Bath)

Secondly I began to burn a St.Anthony candle which burned very dark at the top. After seeing the burning dark I begin to burn a white blessing candle (LM Candle alongside it) and Healing Candle (also LM Candle). To my amazement the Healing Candle ended very clean & clear BUT the Blessing Candle was a extremely light shade of gray at the very top but in the midst of it, it had 2 baby bundles (well defined shape) in the midst of it (which I was so at awe I took pictures of it). I have since continued to burn another blessing candle and some white candles dressed in healing & blessing oils. A few days later my mom call and she knows only that I'm doing treatments says my aunt begin daydreaming and then said someone in the family is having twins. I've taken a home pregnancy test which my doctor advise would be inaccurate due to injections and I go in for a blood test 4 days from now.

Dilemma, I have always felt like there's something blocking me from conception. My mother in law in particular. And she is now back in contact with my husband and ironically the week they chatted I became EXTREMELY ill (and I was completely finish with meds).

I have reading scheduled for end of the month but QUESTION is do I take candle as my SUCCESS sign and how do I get it to come to pass or this late in this cycle is it too late for me spiritually to do anything? Any advise going forth will be greatly appreciated or insight into my situation. Let me add I've adopted a few kids and loved them with all I have within me but was wondering if this is all the kids I was meant to have.... Sorry so long

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Blessing of Conception - Blessing Candle

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm

The questions you are asking can be answered by your reader. I would definitely ask if your mother-in-law is throwing anything your way. I recommend that you add and keep protection for you and your family. Fiery Wall of Protection Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) works wonders.

Good luck on your spellwork.

Charisma
Forum Member

Re: Blessing of Conception - Blessing Candle

Unread post by Charisma » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 am

Thank you I will most definitely ask these questions!

Pixiestar1430

Infertility Trying to Conceive

Unread post by Pixiestar1430 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Hello-

My husband and I are trying ton conceive since 2011 and we got a pregnant and had a miscarriage in September 2011. I was in relationship prior to my husband for 5 years and I feel that his parents did some sort of hex on me, as One night I woke up 2 month prior to our breakup and see was awoken my a black cloud right in from of me and after this things went downhill for about like years in love, school, career and family. What would be the best remedy in Trying to Concieve a baby soon and do I need a cleansing for this past situation or could it be affecting me today?

Thanks Den :D

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Infertility Trying to Conceive

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 am

Hi Denmelip1978,

it sounds like the issue may be more complex than it appears and given there may be a long-standing hex that still has some effect - a reading by a rootworker from AIRR to determing what's going on would probably be wise: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Meanwhile, 13-herb (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html) or jinx killer (http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-jinx-killer.html) spiritual baths can help remove any residual ''ick'' that may have been left from your ex's parents' work. Both formulas are effective - it's just a question of wether you prefer working with a steeped ''tea'' bath or wether you prefer bath salts. Drinking a cup of hyssop or stinging nettle tea along with the bathing will help completely eliminate any work affecting either inside or out.

Following the cleansing work, some blessing work can help bring about the pregnancy. Petitions to Mother Mary and Jesus are also excellent in this respect (if you work with Saints which is not required by any means, that is).

Do keep in mind however that certain mundane actions should not be ignored since infertility is often physical in nature. Therefore ensure that you have had a full medical/gynecological work-up to ensure there is not a bodily cause for your difficulty in conceiving. Endometriosis, fibroids as well as a number of other women's conditions can hinder conception or cause difficulty in foetus maturation - but only a good gynecologist or GP can evaluate what's going on with your body and if any of this is relevant to the issue.

Fertility testing for both you and your husband is also a logical step to ensure that the problem isn't from his half of the equation.

And finally, once you do get pregnant, proper guidance by an obstetrician and/or midwife can help you keep the child. By explaining that you have had a miscarriage already, they'll be better equipped to offer allopathic and/or herbal advice geared toward the retention of the little life inside.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

CosmicPinkBubbles
Newly Registered

Have you ever used rootwork to get pregnant?

Unread post by CosmicPinkBubbles » Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 am

Hi guys! :)

I have just started working with one of the AIRR rootworkers (not sure if I'm allowed to mention names) to help me achieve a pregnancy.

It took me 3 years to become pregnant last time, and to conceive my second son, so it's something I'll need help with magically I think to achieve my 3rd relatively quickly.

it's quite depressing, it's horrible.

I was just wondering if anyone else has used rootwork -- or gotten someone to do rootwork for you -- in order to help getting pregnant?,

if so, how long did it take to achieve a pregnancy?

Thanks heaps everyone.

xo.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Is this ok?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 am

I dont have children yet, but I hope one of your rootworkers is Marin Graves. I heard she specializes in fertility. In addition, just make note that everyone's circumstances, body, and partners are different. So just keep that in mind when comparing your stories.

Good luck and I hope you let us know if you do get pregnant.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Have you ever used rootwork to get pregnant?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 am

I believe Miss Bri also does a good deal of fertiility work as well. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 10, 2012 7:27 am

One of the forum members, butchcomer, posted a wonderful tidbit about him and his GF getting pregnant via Conjure in this thread.
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 10, 2012 8:03 am

CosmicPinkBubbles --

Welcome to the forum. You posted the same question, phrased a bit differently twice in close succession. I have merged those posts. In addition, your thread has been merged into the canonical "Pregnancy Spells Questions and Answers" thread,

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the structure of the forum so that you do not double-post or post duplicated queries when we have an active thread on the subject. Thanks!

Now, in answer to your question, there are a number of women i know who have used rootwork or other forms of folk magic to assist conception in a rapid or timely manner. Rootwork will not cure underlying medical conditions (low sperm count or erectile dysfunction in the male, blocked fallopian tubes due to previous STDs, difficulty of implantation due to uterine malformations, etc.) but there are a number of spells for getting with child. Here are three off the top of my head:

1)

If you are a Catholic, bathe and wash with Holy Water to which a few drops of Holy Oil have been added.

Pray to Saint Anne, mother of Mary, if you want a daughter.

Pray to the Blessed Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, if you want a son.

2)

If you are Jewish, pick out and set aside all of the seeds of one ripe pomegranate.

Eat the seeds one by one, and address a plea of assistance to Sarah with each seed.

3)

If you are Sicilian, write your wish for a baby on a slip of paper and bury it at the roots of a living fig tree when it is not in fruit. The fruit of a fig resembles a uterus.

When the tree fruits, pick a ripe fig and dip it once into red wine, then eat it whole, stem and all.

Pick and eat one fig dipped into red wine every day, as long as there are ripe figs on the tree.
catherine yronwode

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Both myself and Marin work with clients who desire fertility, and I am sure other AIRR workers do too-I love the spells that cat gives above. I have had several clients who were able to successfully achieve a healthy, full term, pregnancy when they paired magical work with all the practical stuff including being handled by a physician who understands their challenges and their case and works with both parties. I think the problems with cases like this often arise when someone believes that by magical *alone* they will get pregnant-pregnancy involves the physical and the metaphysical so both have to be addressed--that's my .02!
Blessings,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 am

Awesome Miss Bri!

Luck of the Irish
HRCC Student

Unread post by Luck of the Irish » Mon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for workings to help my sister in law, who is 6 months pregnant and was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I'm new to rootworking, though I have plenty of experience in Wicca and european witchcraft.

Just off the top of my head, the way I normally work, I would work during a waning moon to banish the condition, on a monday to focus on the womb and motherhood, specifically imbalance in the blood (sugar/insulin/pancreas) using blue and black candles, possibly moonstone, and herbs associated with motherhood. Then I'd work during the waxing moon to draw in health, balance and protection for both mother and baby.

I'm wondering if there are traditional hoodoo ways of dealing with issues like this. Ideally, we need a healthy delivery, a healthy baby, and for my sister-in-law to recover from the condition and not develop adult diabetes after the pregnancy. I have access to tons of herbs, but we are located in the Mojave desert, so any native herbs/spirits/minerals/etc... would be ideal.

Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks a ton!

saraann42
Newly Registered

Help with pregnancy

Unread post by saraann42 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:43 am

Hi all, Im looking for a bit of help and advice. Im trying desperately to get pregnant, i have polycystic ovaries and have been trying to concieve for 7 years without any luck at all. I have come to the conclusion that it is never going to happen and i cant help but feel so low and depressed about something that is so natural. Has anyone tried anything that has worked?
Thank you in advance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with pregnancy

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:27 pm

I am posting a discussion on your topic (infertility-trying-to-conceive-t17468s30.html) Also, post a prayer for your request in the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) prayer truly helps.

CajunBarbie
Forum Member

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:05 pm

I worked with a San Lazaro candle and San Lazaro Oil to help a couple get pregnant. The result was amazing!
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

Octoberbaby

Trying to have a baby

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 am

I don't know if I'm Posting my problem in the right place but I'll post it anyway. Let me first start off by saying this forum is a great hub for information, and I'm happy that I've found it.

Anyway, things have been good with me and my husband, and we both want another baby. A little girl, I want twins but he's fine with just 1 lol, and every time we have sex it's always a problem for example, he couldn't perform which we were both shocked and almost every time we have sex I'm past my ovulation or we can't have sex bcuz I'm on my period....

I already know my mother in law is the culprit bcuz she's loosing the battle on having control over her son, I'm just trying to figure out how to work my way around this situation.

I've been thinking maybe I should try a red penis candle ... I'm not sure any suggestions ,???

Thanks in advance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Trying to have a baby

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 am

Archangel Gabriel can assist you with conception, pregnancy, and childbirth issues. I also recommend Adam and Eve products, along with this Bible passage: For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2:25 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Octoberbaby

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 am

Thanks so much mama micki, I will take your advice

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:44 am

Hi Octoberbaby,

In addition to Mama Micki's excellent advice from the fertility standpoint, here's a few more pointers which may help.

If your husband's nature has been crossed by your mother-in-law, consider a two-pronged approach to the problem. On the one hand, start a honey jar on your mother-in-law to eventually bring her around and ensure a good relationship for all of you. Your kids will eventually enjoy having a good relationship with grandma after all! On the other hand, keep your man uncrossed so that you can have sex during your ovulation. If your husband will take spiritual baths, a 13-herb or Jinx Killer bath can work well. If he's not willing to do that, you can also make him a tea (to drink) once a week with 1/2 tsp. burdock root, 1/4 tsp. sampson snake root and 1 tsp. nettle. Simmer the roots for 21 min in 1-1/2 cups of water and then add the nettle and let steep for another 9 minutes. Strain the tea and add either a cup of apple juice or 1-2 tsp. of honey to sweeten it so that he finds it palateable. You may also want to get a coon dong and keep it under your bed or have your husband sleep with it under his pillow. It's a strong curio for male nature and can help as well. Do keep in mind however that as long as your mother in-law is not on your side, you'll probably have to repeat the uncrossing work and will also want to consider some on-going protection for your house and home.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Octoberbaby

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Thanks aura that was great advice

clarissacain8
Forum Member

Re: Pregnancy Spells?

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Well, there are certainly fertility spells out there. The LM Blessing kit is nice for encouraging the blessing of a child. The Virgin Mary is often petitioned for the conception of children. You could also have a consultation with one of the AIRR workers about how best to achieve your goals; you can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

However, I would warn against making a quick decision about bringing a child into the world. I don't know if you are married, or in a long-term committed relationship, or what your situation is financially, etc. It certainly isn't something I would recommend conjuring for after one brief conversation with your partner. "Maybe - I think so" requires a good deal more serious consideration and discussion if you ask me.

If after some deep and honest conversations you decide to try and have a child together - then fantastic! There are many spiritual resources available to help support your efforts.
You are right Devi.

Want to have unprotected sex to get pregnant by boyfriend

Unread post by Karma » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Me and my boyfriend has been on and off for the past 2 years. Right now things are great between us and I am thinking that I want to have his child. Me and him have talked several times about children and he wants 2 kids with me. The problem is me and him still use condoms faithfully. We have NEVER had unprotected sex, even tho we discussed having children we have never discussed having unprotected sex nor tried to have it. I want to know what is a Vigil candle that I can have burned to make him have sex with me without a condom. I currently have follow me boy going right now on him and it has been going since Feb but my petition wasn't anything about me and him having unprotected sex. I was thinking about either having either 7 follow me boy or 7 I dominate my man candles burned with a petition asking for me and him to have unprotected sex..... what do you guys think? :?:
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Sex without a Condom

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Honey, i may be old-fashioned, but i think this is a bad idea.

Try a candle to have him MARRY YOU, then after the wedding, you can stop using condoms and get pregnant.

Otherwise i fear that with this "on and off" relationship, you will be back here a year from now asking for spells to help bring him back and / or spells to force him help with child support.

Sex is good any time, in my opinion, but babies deserve to be born into a stable home, and a declaration of MARRIAGE is the most stabilizing of all influences, on both the father AND the mother.

Sure, i know that 50% of marriages fail -- but at least if you marry before getting pregnant, you have a 50% chance of raising the child together. Without marriage, you stand a far greater than 50% chance of becoming a socially and economically disadvantaged single mom.

Good luck and God bless you.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Want to have unprotected sex to get pregnant by boyfriend

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm with Miss Cat on this one. Get married first; don't just "accidentally" get pregnant and hope that he'll stay. If he won't make the commitment of marriage, why expect that he'll make the greater commitment of raising a child for 18 or more years? Burn a Marriage candle or a white marriage figural candle dressed with Marriage oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Unless you do not plan nor want marriage with this guy, I would definitely think about 'first come marriage' .... Really I value the idea he is faithful with the use of condoms.

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:15 am

I suggest using a Saint Anthony statue in which the Baby Jesus is made separately. Take away the baby and turn Saint Anthony upside down and let him know that you urgently need to get married and tell him once he delivers you will turn him back and give the baby back and run a thankyou ad in the paper.

Burn an orange candle dressed with Do As I Say oil, a red Adam and Eve / Bride and Groom candle dressed with Marriage oil, and continue with the Follow Me Boy.

Also maybe try a mojo hand for marriage; be sure it has a pair of lodestones, and herbs associated with love and domination, dress it with Marriage Oil.

Then think about babies. Why have a child if he isn't on board? I was once a young single mother. It's not fun emotionally or financially, as cat stated.

It's best to try marriage first, then babies.

Believe129
Forum Member

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 am

I agree 100% with Ms. Cat.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”