Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi sugarbaby:

Are you in the U.S. on a work/student visa? Go to the college or school where you're studying and explain the situation with your passport. There has to be someone there who can help you.

Do you belong to a church, synagogue or mosque or other worship community? If not, join one. That can be an amazing source of support and help, especially if you're here all by yourself. They may also be able to help you with food, clothing and shelter.

While you're waiting for your Lucky Mojo order to come, mix up a bath to take off your bad luck out of the following ingredients:
-one cup of strong black coffee
-one tablespoon lemon juice
-three tablespoons Kosher salt

Mix all that up in a tub of hot water until the salt dissolves. Take all your clothes off and get in the tub. Pour the water over yourself several times until you're wet all over. Then read aloud from the Bible from the Book of Isaiah, chapters 41 and 43. Read them out loud. This is a strong bath.

Prayer is also always free. Pray to God for help. Pray and ask your deceased Mom to help you out. You seem to link your bad luck to your mother's passing. Ask her to help you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:14 am

i need 300 dollars right away 2 pay 4 a audition is there a spell or psalm i could use ?

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Mon May 09, 2011 10:30 am

I think the first thing to do in these kinds of situation is think of the different ways that this money could possibly get to you. Does a friend owe you money? Does any company out there owe you money(I believe there is a way to search for this online)? Is there a service or item(s) you could sell to someone or on an auction site? Do you know of someone that would be willing to front you the cash? Etc.

Once you have some ideas about where this money will come from, you can focus your spellwork to make it happen. Personally, I really enjoy using the MISC vigil candle services: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Some ideas for you would be fast luck, pay me now(if someone owes you), st. expedite could help if you need a miracle quick. I hope that helps a little. take care

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Mon May 09, 2011 5:03 pm

thanx alot 4 the help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 09, 2011 7:05 pm

For money in a hurry, petition Saint Expedite http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html and yes you can also ask Lucky Mojo to set a Fast Luck (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fast-luck.html) light for you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:31 am

To anyone that can help???

I have been a long time Lucky Mojo Customer (#41), and had JUST found the Pro Bono Fund via the Lucky Mojo Forum.

I am in a Financial Crisis at the moment. I have 2 elderly parents that I live with and that rely on me financially. I have lost my job a few months back, my unemployment has run out, which makes it impossible to pay the bills. We all face our utilities to be turned off, and an eviction next month.

I have been on the job hunt since the day I was laid off, and while I have had a few interviews, no one has called me back with an offer. I was looked over on the first interview I went on and given a follow up letter letting me know they were going to go with a different candidate.

I have tried for even the most remedial of jobs (Fast Food, Telemarketing, Hotel Maid) and because of my career background (Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Industry) none of those ever gave me a call. I tried omitting a lot of my job history and then got dinged for being out of the work force too long... Bottom Line - I couldnt win.

So I am about to lose the house I am renting, lose my car (still making payments), all of my belongings that I had to put in storage as my folks have A LOT that we couldnt fit everything in the small 2 bedroom cottage I rent.... My phone will be shut off... Its a real mess! :oops:

I wish I found this sooner!

I would like to request some Financial/Job Work done on my behalf if possible? I have $8.00 to my name and not a clue how I am going to make it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Customer # 41
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:58 am

Hello candlemagic,
To be able to get help though the pro-bono fund you will need to get a reading from an AIRR worker. Since Miss Michaele is the one in charge of the pro-bono fund I suggest you contact her.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... s_Michaele

Another option is to contact one of the readers who offers ten minute readings such as miss cat, or you can also register for a reading on the radioshow on Sunday. That is completely free and if Dr Kioni and miss cat think you are eligible for the Pro Bono fund, you've already had the obligatory reading.

Here is were you register for the upcoming shows:
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-f30.html

Good Luck!

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:20 am

I only have $8.00 to my name but I will try to get on the Radio Show... Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 am

You're welcome!
:-)

Looking forward to hearing you on the show soon!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 am

Here is the link to preregister for this week's Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-june-26th,-2011-t13949.html
Please fill out the Form in The Forum and on Sunday June 26 call 7 minutes prior to The Show so that your call will be in the queue. 1 818 394 8535 and press 1, if you have preregistered.
There is also a way for you to sign into the Blog Talk Radio chat. That information and more is in the link above that svarthyndan gave.
See you and hear you there :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 am

Do you have any money drawing oils? I would start doing some petitions asap - St. Expedite, St. Jude are some good saints to petition for help in this kind of situation. Do your parents not qualify for social security or SSI?

You need to apply for all 3 of you for food stamps ASAP. Do some online searches in your area for help with bill payments etc.

Look around for management positions - I believe Taco Bell is still looking for managers nationwide. Having a 4 year degree in anything will help you get management positions. If still no luck:

Try a Goodwill store in your area to help you find a job. Apply as hotel housekeeping at every hotel in your area. This is a very laborious job for not enough pay, but hotels/motels are constantly hiring and it will keep your head above water for a month or two until an appropriate well paying job comes along. Many will hire with no job experience at all and even several misdemeanors etc. Just leave off your degree info of course. Being out of the workforce too long should not be held against you, just have a reasonable sounding explanation for why(taking care of elderly parents is a good one imo)

Just some suggestions that I hope might give you some ideas. Good luck getting on the radio show and experiencing a 180 degree turn in financial matters.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Wow! Thank you All!!

I dont have any Drawing Oils or Candles, etc... My folks who I moved home to (due to no job) will not let me burn candles or do any spell work.

I have tried EVERYTHING. Im registered at 11 Employment Agencies and while I can get the interviews, I just dont get the jobs. Im constantly passed over for everything....

Sadly, I have thought of suicide a few times because I have been on the war path for 2 months for a job.. ANY job and nothing is happening :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:51 pm

In addition to employment agencies, try craigslist, monster, and so forth.

Update and dress your resume and letters of reference.

Make an attempt to increase the number of applications and interviews per week.

Contact Miss Michaele at the Pro Bono fund.
catherine yronwode

StacyLynn

Unread post by StacyLynn » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 am

Does anyone have a money spell for an immediate need to pay bills. Thank you for any assistance........ :(
Stacy Lynn
Thank You Saint Expedite

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 pm

If you have in an emergency situation consider Saint Expedite to help you out in the situation.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:09 pm

StacyLynn

Unread post by StacyLynn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali,

Is it necessary to offer a piece of pound cake along with flowers and is offering flowers just fine?
Stacy Lynn
Thank You Saint Expedite

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 am

When your request is granted, offer St. Expedite the pound cake and flowers. Don't try to shortchange him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Good link Jwmcclin! This is the best thread for the question asked!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Do you bury the Pound Cake and flowers? How are you to dispose of them once you have given them?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 am

Love Potion No9 wrote:Do you bury the Pound Cake and flowers? How are you to dispose of them once you have given them?
I put the pound cake out in nature for the birds, leave it under a tree in a nice park or out in the woods. I usually leave the flowers with the pound cake, tho I know some people that keep them and dry them.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 am

Great Idea! Thanks!

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi, so me and my mom currently are in a tight money situation and I need some help or some spells I could use, because were really in danger of losing things, I just need enough money to get out of this. Thanks!

-Michelle

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 pm

This thread may be of service to you:
easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html#p4835

You can also try petitioning St. Expedite to bring you enough money quickly to allow you some breathing room.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
working-with-st-expedite-t5531.html

You can also find many money spells on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:54 pm

These are all great recommendations DestinyAndFate1;consider continuous working many of the spells Devi Springs recommended to keep drawing money to you.

Here are a few others
Money Drawing Spells and Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Cash Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html
Money Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

The Lodestones are among my favorites.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 pm

You can also try Saint Jude...www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

In addition, I would sit down and think about help you can provide for others and see if they are willing to give you money.

For example, babysitting, running errands.etc. I mean do not be afraid to go to the temp agency anything to help you get this money. Yes spells do help but money is not going to fall out of the sky. We have to be proactive.

Good luck to you, and if you need further help you may try to get a FREE reading on the radio show

radio-show-pre-call-id-july-24th,-2011-t14493.html

Also, you may want to try cleansing your home as well as yourself and your mother.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Egg cleansings along with getting some chinese wash, uncrossing bath crystals, salt bath can be helpful and cost effective.

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Also, Van van and road opening for changing luck and removing and blocks.

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

blackdiamond

Unread post by blackdiamond » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 am

I understand what happening to you. I am facing some of those same problems. I know some people who applied for SSI and they have recieved money, until their case is final. So please go and apply for your parents. Car payments, call and talk with them. Maybe you can get some kind of extension. Like for instance, mines gave me an extension for three months. Just ask them what kind of assistance they offer. Also, try your local churches for assistance with your ulities and food. Call or go to the power company ask for a list of agencies assist with ulities. Unemployment, have you received the emergency state benefits. If not, ask them about it. Have you tried the Temp Agency? I have been on the war path for three years. Working here and there. You are not alone. I felt like giving up. But that was the easy way, Instead I decided to show up for life, not give up on life You got to move and make things happen and believe me they will. It will work out, only if you believe, and trust in God.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:18 pm

What beautiful advice blackdiamond, "I felt like giving up. But that is the easy way, Instead I decided to show up for life, not give up on life, not give up on life You got to move and make things happen and believe me they will. It will work out, only if you believe, and trust in God".
Very good positive advice.
Thank you for sharing.
The 23rd Psalm is many places in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Catherine Yronwode.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/goodwishes.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html#successsigil
"show up for life"! I love it! Grand statement!!!
#1606 GA

blackdiamond

Unread post by blackdiamond » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:07 am

Thank you Ms Tammie Lee. We all need this. I know this better than anyone. I choose to be positive and spread it. Sometimes there is a Divine Interruption we cannot understand at that moment. But if you allow this situation to throw you more deeply into the arms of God, the the next time someone hires you and they will; they will be hiring someone who better at what you do because you aremore fully who are. Fear comes, but fear passes. Only the truth of who you are remains, to shine on everything. And that is your job, now always to shine and thus illumine the world. Everyone walks a different path,but all path lead to god. Ms Love Potion No 9- release the fear and claim your magic, which you have already. You found this magical site, and beautiful people Like Ms. Yronwode, Ms. Tammie Lee and the people on this forum. Now get moving!

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 pm

LP No.9,

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. Hang in there, keep praying and do whatever magical work you can manage, even if it has to be in total secret because of your folks--there are still tricks you can employ that they won't be able to see. Look through Miss Cat's HITAP pages online for some good suggestions (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html). Things will come together for you eventually. You may need to take an undesirable job for the short-term, but there are certainly worse things in life. Taking your light out of the world is definitely not the answer--but you already know that.

People have given some good advice here. Looking into local non-profits and religious organizations for some temporary help to get you through this rough patch could be a very useful route to explore.

Remember: this, too, shall pass.

Best wishes to you!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Thanks for all the help!

RenenntetMadamzel
Newly Registered

Unread post by RenenntetMadamzel » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Hetepu Everyone!
I am somewhat new to the arts and am in need of guidance :D . I have some major money issues and a court case issue, a permanent housing issue and unruly children. Any recommendations?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Well, hi there! Where do you start?
I'd always recommend starting with a cleansing of yourself and your living space to get out any bad energy. You could do this with Uncrossingproducts or the Van Van Spell Kit.

Then, if you have money issues, do some Money Drawingand Money Stay With Mework. You can work with spell kits or have a mojo bag made up to carry with you. Pray the 23rd Psalm daily to bring luck and blessings to you and the 91st Psalm for protection from evil and jinxes.

For court case issues, there is a whole line of Court Case products; you can work a Court Case honey jar and also pray the 35th Psalm daily.

If your children are unruly, and especially if they live with you, try the Peaceful Homegroup of products.

Since you're new to the arts, as you say, you may wish to get a reading from a qualified rootworker if you're feeling a little overwhelmed; you sound like you have a lot going on! Go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers and you can get a reading from one of the great folks, who can prescribe remedies for you and help you out.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:13 pm

You can also work with Wealthy Way products to put you on the road to serious money. I prefer it to the Money Drawing formula, but to each his/her own.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 am

I thought I would bump this rather than start a new thread as my question is along the same lines.

I would like to light a vigil (only one as that is all I can really afford), to draw £75... About $120 US dollars... As I would like some rootwork done on my behalf, which would come in at that price. So which vigil would be of assistance for this? (Bearing in mind I can only have one set.)

Also, for my petition I was thinking of sending something along these lines for Lucky Mojo to align the candles energies:
- May I receive £75 by the end of November 2011

Any ideas, is my petition specific enough and good to go?

Thanks in advance for your help.

All the best,
Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite

RoseKlein

Unread post by RoseKlein » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Is there anything I can do to bring some quick luck my way? My holidays are looking very bleak. Thank you.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar and some loose change (just a few coins will do) across the entrance to your house or apartment. Using a broom, sweep the cinnamon/sugar/money into your house, praying that good luck and money will come to you quickly.

Get a whole Nutmeg and carry it in your pocket for fast luck, or get a Buckeye (horse chestnut) and wrap a $2 bill around it and carry it in your pocket to increase your money.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 pm

I am not working right now. But I am in a situation where I need to have a job and a place to live ASAP. I have a few of Road Opener incense and Fast Luck incense. Tomorrow is waxing moon. In my situation, which incense should I use ? Road Opener or Fast Luck ?

Thanks a bunch !!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 am

Since the moon is waxing (or growing bigger) you could use both incenses, to open your roads and to increase your luck quickly.

Mix a little bit of Road Opener and Fast Luck incense and form it into a cone.

Write your petition on a piece of torn-out paper and sign it. You'd write something like "God please bring me a paying job and a new place to live, in Jesus name Amen. Signed sun369"

Put that paper under your incense cone on a dish (so the incense is on top of the paper directly). Light the incense and recite the 23rd Psalm.

As the incense burns, your petition will burn up too, sending it to God.

When the whole thing is burned up, take the ashes out side and throw them to the East, saying "In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen".

Walk inside and don't look back.

Also put your prayer request in at the Crystal Silence League and people will pray for you for free:
http://www.crystalsilence.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Mary Bee, I don't doubt you, but:

1A) DISPOSAL OF ASHES
I learned that magick is using the energy to make it to the outcome that I want to. So, in here, the energy is fire, air, and the incense. But after burning the incense, all the energy is given up in the air. The ash left is waste and is useless. So, can I dumb it anywhere instead of the East direction ?

1B) EAST I don't even know what direction is East.

2) PRAYER Do I really have to pray to God and recite the Psalm 23 because I am using the energy of fire, air, and incense.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:37 am

C) FOCUS
I learned that it is better for me to do one intention at a time. My intentions are job, money, a place to live. Should I just focus on one before moving to the next ?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:49 am

1A DISPOSAL OF ASHES
In Hoodoo, there are traditions for disposing of tricks (spells) in a certain way, and certain prayers that are considered lucky or traditional.

The ashes of your burned incense are not "useless". It is spell remains. If you throw it in the trash it's like telling God "My spellwork is just trash and nothing special, so there!"

1B) EAST
By leaving your offerings in a Hoodoo way, you lay the groundwork for real change. Putting something in the East or throwing spell remains in that direction lets the rising sun carry your intentions to God. If you "don't know what way is East", here's an easy way to tell: get up early one morning and look out the window and see where the rising sun is at. That direction is East.

1C) CROSSROADS DISPOSAL
Or, you can leave your spell remains at a crossroads (where two roads cross, otherwise known as an intersection).

Read more about ways to dispose of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

2) PRAYER
Yes, you really do have to pray your intention into your work. You don't have to use the 23rd Psalm if you don't want to , just pray from your heart for what you want.

3) FOCUS
Yes, you can work for one goal at a time. You can use the Road Opener supplies to open your roads to let a good job come your way, and so on. But it seemed like you had urgent needs at the time of your post so I thought about killing two birds with one stone :) Work for separate goals if that's best for you.

But Hoodoo is Hoodoo, with prescribed ways of working spells and laying the remains down.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:51 am

sun369 wrote:After burning the incense, all the energy is given up in the air. The ash left is waste and is useless. So, can I dumb it anywhere instead of the East direction ? I don't even know what direction is East.
1B) EAST
East is the direction the sun rises in every morning, as MaryBee said, the ash left over is far from "waste" or "useless".
sun369 wrote: Do I really have to pray to God and recite the Psalm 23 because I am using the energy of fire, air, and incense.
2) PRAYER
Hoodoo is a form of Christian folk magic, you don't have to pray the psalms, but if you are not comfortable with praying to God Almighty, then Hoodoo probably isn't for you.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 am

2) PRAYER
This is true about myself: I was raised up Catholic, but I don't believe in Catechism anymore because of some conflicts like gay issues, and I learned the logic of magick from a few Wiccan people, although I never took time to practice Wiccan.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 am

MaryBee wrote:The ashes of your burned incense are not "useless". It is spell remains. If you throw it in the trash it's like telling God "My spellwork is just trash and nothing special, so there!"

1D) FIRE HAZARD
The ash is still hot after burning, if I put it at the intersection, would it cause some kinds of unexpected fire ? not immediately, but after I leave.
MaryBee wrote:Or, you can leave your spell remains at a crossroads (where two roads cross, otherwise known as an intersection).

1E) GETTING CAUGHT
What if people catch what i am doing and could call the police, then I would get in trouble. How can I get around this ?

3) FOCUS
oh, yes, money, jobs, and a place to live are still my main three urgent needs right now. I just didnt understand what you said based on what I have learned.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 am

2) PRAYER
One does not have to belong to a particular church to pray the Psalms. As Turnsteel said, all you need for the Psalms to work for you is faith in God. The Psalms are in the Hebrew Bible aka the Old Testament, so they are actually part of the Jewish faith, although Christians (and others) accept them as part of God's word.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:04 pm

1D) FIRE HAZARD
If you ran the ashes out to the crossroads immediately after they were burnt, and if you laid them on top of very very dry and flammable material, the chances of causing a fire would still be infinitesimally small.

1E) GETTING CAUGHT
Do it at sunrise, how many people are out and about then? And even if anyone saw you, why would they call the police? I've been doing conjure work for a good while now,and I have never had any issue with the cops.If you are really concerned with the police being a nuisance light a grey or black candle dressed with Law Keep Away oil with the prayer that you go unseen by the eyes of the law.

If you are looking for an excuse to not put in the effort to do the work properly, well, you don't need an excuse, the hoodoo police aren't going to bust you for bad practice, but if you really want this I would suggest you go all out and dispose of the work in the old-fashion way.

I do hope this is of help to you sun369.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Turnsteel wrote:Do it at sunrise
1B) EAST
I must admit I am very bad at East/West/North/south direction. I can just drive for a little bit, and don't know what direction I am facing. Also, the sun can be at East north, east south for me, not really directly East.

1C) CROSSROADS
So, at any intersection is fine ?

1E) GETTING CAUGHT
what if there are shopping centers at the corners of the intersection, can I just throw the ash on the parking lot at the shopping center or I really have to go out to the intersection, standing on the sidewalk, at the light, to do it ?

1E) GETTING CAUGHT
Sunrise ? lol, I can't wake up that early, and, no, I am not making excuses.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:43 am

1B) EAST
The Sun always is in the east. When you face the Sun directly THAT is east. You live on the same Planet Earth as the rest of us, unless Lucky Mojo also ships to Mars, which I don't believe it does :)

1C) CROSSROADS
Any intersection that has 2 roads that cross, leaving 90 degree angles, is a crossroads. Even if it has stoplights. Even if it has a Big Huge Store on one corner and a church on the other.

1E) GETTING CAUGHT
When I have to dispose of ritual stuff at crossroads, sometimes I wait till everything is cooled down (like incense ashes for instance), put it in a small bag, drive to a crossroads and throw the remains out the window into the center as I drive through. I've done this in Boston (near where I live) and no cops have ever bothered me.

You'll never know until you try.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 am

thanks marybee, its also very easy to do!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:14 am

sun369 wrote:So, at any intersection is fine ? what if there are shopping centers at the corners of the intersection, can I just throw the ash on the parking lot at the shopping center or I really have to go out to the intersection, standing on the sidewalk, at the light, to do it ?
1A) DISPOSAL OF ASHES
No, you can't "just throw the ash on the parking lot at the shopping center" because...

1C) CROSSROADS
... that is not a crossroads, that's a parking lot that's near a crossroads, a fairly different thing.
sun369 wrote:I must admit I am very bad at East/West/North/south direction. I can just drive for a little bit, and don't know what direction I am facing. Also, the sun can be at East north, east south for me, not really directly East.
1B) EAST
Um,no. You're in the wrong on this one, the sun always rises in the east and sets in the west,period. If you do this at sunrise its simple enough, wherever the sun is in the sky, that's east. If you do it before noon the same is true. In the afternoon the sun is setting in the west, so east would be directly opposite the sun. Tho you shouldn't have to worry about that, you should dispose of the spell remains for a job like this when the sun is rising, since you want to draw goodness to you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 am

You can also request lights to be set for you at MISC. Uncrossing, Road Opener, Van Van, Money Drawing, Fast Luck are some of the candles they can light for you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

RoseKlein

Unread post by RoseKlein » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Thank you so much for your help.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:03 pm

#1606 GA

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 am

MaryBee wrote:Any intersection that has 2 roads that cross, leaving 90 degree angles, is a crossroads. Even if it has stoplights. Even if it has a Big Huge Store on one corner and a church on the other.
1C) CROSSROADS
what about a 3-way intersection like this __I__, does that count ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 pm

sun369,

1A) DISPOSAL OF ASHES
Mary Bee answered you well. The ashes are not trash; they are ritual remains. Please read this page:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

1B) EAST
If you don't know what direction East is, then look at a map of where you live (use google maps) and orient yourself to a street. Or use the GPS in your own or a friend's phone or pad. Or look to where the Sun rises and understand it as the symbolic East.

You are right that the Sun rises more toward the north or south at different times of the year, but for those of us in the USA, it will be to our South. Same in Northern Europe.

From the Equator to 30 degrees either side, it will be either North of East, due East, or South of East.

In the Southern Hemisphere, South of 30 degrees, it will be varying degrees of North.

But all of that is astronomy. We are actually talking about "where the sun rises," not "where it might be rising depending on time or year or our latitude."

1C) CROSSROADS
As for a T-intersection -- what you are calling a "three-way intersection" -- people in American don't usually call that a CROSSroads, because the roads don't CROSS one another! We call it a "T."

Here's an example of such usage from the California State Government's "California Driver Handbook - Laws and Rules of the Road"

"At "T" intersections without "STOP" or "YIELD" signs, yield to traffic and pedestrians on the through road. They have the right-of-way." (http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/hdbk/right_of_way.htm)

We also have Y intersections in America and we call them a "Y" and in some parts of the country, that'll be spelled "Wye."

Here is an example -- Old Wye Mills Road in Cordova Maryland. It's not called a crossroads and it forms a "wye" at BOTH ENDS -- and you can check that out at google maps.

1D FIRE HAZARD
The ash is NOT "still hot after burning." You wait until it cools.

1E) GETTING CAUGHT
Magic takes strength of will and spiritual fearlessness. Do it or don't do it; your choice. We have all done these things. You are scared. Too bad. We cannot help you. We can offer advice about quiet times of day or quiet places or tell you how we work at our will and reap our rewards, but if you are doing your own work, then it is you, and you alone, who must seize your own chances, be smart, focus on your goal, and meet your fate.

2) PRAYER
You have come to a forum for the propagation of hooodoo, also known as conjure, rootwork, and African American folk magic. In this tradition, praying to God is the norm, as is recital of the 23rd Psalm, because most practitioners are Protestant Christians, Catholics, or Spiritualist Christians. In this forum you will be instructed by experienced practitioners of this tradition. There is a thread (one thread out of hundreds) here where the relationships between conjure and various religions discussed, and if you have questions about religions, then please feel free to post to that thread:

Hoodoo & Religion: Voodoo Wicca Santeria Witchcraft Atheism
hoodoo-&-religion-voodoo-wicca-santeria ... tml#p85628

3) FOCUS
You now have all the information you need about how to perform a spell according to hoodoo tradition, which is the only kind of reply you can expect in this particular forum.

Focus your will, and ask yourself if you can do the spell as instructed.

If you cannot do it because hoodoo is not the right path for you, admit that you are not as interested as you had thought you were and move on.

If you cannot do it because you are scared or there are physical impediments, but you still want the spell done, engage the services of a professional rootworker, or admit that you do not wish to do so and move on.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 pm

catherineyronwode wrote: 1B) EAST
If you don't know what direction East is, then look at a map of where you live (use google maps) and orient yourself to a street. Or use the GPS in your own or a friend's phone or pad. Or look to where the Sun rises and understand it as the symbolic East.

You are right that the Sun rises more toward the north or south at different times of the year, but for those of us in the USA, it will be to our South. Same in Northern Europe.

From the Equator to 30 degrees either side, it will be either North of East, due East, or South of East.

In the Southern Hemisphere, South of 30 degrees, it will be varying degrees of North.

But all of that is astronomy. We are actually talking about "where the sun rises," not "where it might be rising depending on time or year or our latitude."
Based on what you said here, I think it is because of the street I live on and my face is facing in a direction that is not really on East, West, South, or North. That is what confuses me. Also, like I said, I am very bad with direction, if I drive and make a few turns, then I will have no idea what direction I am on.

Also, they just called me up today for an interview. I have had a chance to look for a new place yet.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Good luck.

Based on my experiences with you here in this forum, i would advise you to be more courteous to your job-interviewers than you have been to me and the other volunteers here at the Lucky Mojo. Your internet etiquette is not sufficiently conventional to enable people such as myself to enjoy our interactions or to look forward to spending more time assisting you. Notably, you do not seem to show verbal appreciation to those who have given you the gifts of their time and knowledge. I speak not only of this thread, but also this other one, where you asked question after question, but did not acknowledge the generosity of spirit that kept people replying to you for days, often about simple English-language vocabulary issues.

products-to-cross-or-jinx-an-enemy-or-h ... 17272.html

I think studying a book on basic social graces for the office and the internet should be added to any magical work you do to influence job-interviewers to hire you.

I say this sincerely, not out of meanness, in the hope that you will get a job.
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:28 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Good luck.

Based on my experiences with you here in this forum, i would advise you to be more courteous to your job-interviewers than you have been to me and the other volunteers here at the Lucky Mojo. Your internet etiquette is not sufficiently conventional to enable people such as myself to enjoy our interactions or to look forward to spending more time assisting you. Notably, you do not seem to show verbal appreciation to those who have given you the gifts of their time and knowledge. I speak not only of this thread, but also this other one, where you asked question after question, but did not acknowledge the generosity of spirit that kept people replying to you for days, often about simple English-language vocabulary issues.

products-to-cross-or-jinx-an-enemy-or-h ... 17272.html

I think studying a book on basic social graces for the office and the internet should be added to any magical work you do to influence job-interviewers to hire you.

I say this sincerely, not out of meanness, in the hope that you will get a job.
ok, sorry, I didn't notice that I offended anyone; and still, please point out to me how did I offend anyone in here, honestly ?

It is the way I learn that if I don't understand, and see an alternative that can suit me, then I ask if it works or not, and also, to understand why. I mean I do appreciate the help. But again, I clearly have no idea that I actually offended you guys until you said now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Okay, i will be very clear:

I am not "offended."

I said that "your internet etiquette is not sufficiently conventional to enable people such as myself to enjoy our interactions."

I understand that to you this is "just about the way you learn," but you are actually interacting with PEOPLE here, not with books or pre-written web-pages, so you must also take into account the feelings of the people here.

The problem seems to me to be that you are ignoring us as people and treating us as robots or servants or books or objects of some sort.

Here are three examples:

1)
You asked what a "red hot nail" is. I went to google images, found a picture and then because it was too wide to post in this forum, i photoshopped it and cropped it to post here. Total time spent answering a simple English-language vocabulary question, in a friendly manner -- 15 minutes.

You neither said "thank you" nor did you offer an acknowledgement that you had SEEN the pleasant response i made.

2)
I mentioned that "burning sage" was not a common way to cleanse a space in hoodoo and you overlooked the word "burning" and asked me why we sell it then. I responded that even though it is not always used for burning, it may be used in spells for wisdom -- and that we also sell sage incense bundles for people who do work in a Native American tradition.

I posted photos of both the herb packet and the incense bundle packet so you could see the difference. This took me about 10 minutes.

You neither said "thank you" nor did you offer an acknowledgement that you had SEEN the pleasant response i made.

3)
You asked it an street or road intersection shaped like this _|_ is a crossroads and i not only told you that it is called a T-intersection, i looked up and gave you an example of the term "T-intersection" in use in an American government publication, with a link. This took me about 4 minutes.

Now, multiply those three examples by DOZENS of questions you have asked and that have been answered by a large number of unpaid volunteers.

We have gotten no responses of, "Thank you," or "Thanks, that was helpful," or "Thanks, but i still have questions."

You just tended to respond with more questions -- and they were less and less about the spells or the products, and more and more about your negative feelings -- getting caught, health problems with incense, etc.

So it became obvious to me that our replies were not helping you do this work, and we are not feeling appreciated when we interact with you, because you are not acknowledging how much friendly outreach we are giving you.

Again, this is NOT a matter of your "offending" anyone, simply a matter of my wishing to point out that we are (1) people, (2) unpaid volunteers, (3) trying to have a social conversation with you, (4) spending a LOT OF TIME replying to you.

A simple, "Thanks," would be nice enough.

A more sociable person might say, ""[So-and-so], thanks for the reply; i'd like to ask to ask a couple more questions, if i may, and i sure would appreciate your further help."

A person who wanted to build a social network in the forum, in addition to receiving answers, might also tell a bit about him or herself, such as: "Gee, thanks for the red hot nail photo -- i get it now -- and, as you can guess, i am still learning idiomatic English and appreciate your help."

I do realize that there are English vocabulary issues at play (the "red hot nail" question made that clear) but there also seems to be some sort of inability to connect to us on a human level.

This may be cultural or it may be personal. There may be other reasons i have not even thought of.

For instance, when i say that there might be a "personal" reason for your lack of human connections, i might be theorizing that you might be autistic, because in my experience this is a typical reason that people fail to relate to internet forum responders as people, treating them as books, or web-pages, or objects, and, when called on it, ask if they have "offended" people.

For instance, when i say that there might be a "cultural" reason for your lack of human connections, i might be theorizing that you might come from a highly stratified culture where literate and educated people expect servants to answer all questions and one never thanks servants, and you might think that this forum is operated by servants of the company rather than by friendly volunteers, as it actually is.

I really don't know the reason, but i am trying to be honest about its existence as a problem here.

So, to finish this, let me repeat:

I am not offended.

I also do not need you to change.

However, i have my own interests at heart here too, and if you keep asking questions but do not try to connect with me on a human level, even when to do so may be as simple as acknowledging that i spent time on you, then my response is to treat this as a formula for bookkeeping rather than social connection.

As a bookkeeper, i will state how many minutes it took to reply and i will reply until you have used 60 minutes of my time and then i will stop replying until you engage me on a human level.

This post took 20 minutes to write. The approximate total of all previous posts i have made to answer your questions in three major threads is about 55 minutes.

Good luck in all you do, especially in job-getting!

OH -- and about the job issue. The social "thanks" you fail to give here in the forum makes me want to help you socially with job-getting as well.

Let's say you came in to my office to interview for a job, and let's say i offered you a chair to sit upon. You would say, "Thanks," and perhaps look me in the eye and smile slightly as you sat down. That is common American courtesy. Even though it is stupidly obvious that i would offer you a place to sit, because there are chairs all around my office, you would still be expected to look at me, smile a little bit, and say, "Thanks."

If you didn't say, "Thanks," i would note it and i might not want to hire you.

The reason i might not want to hire you is that i am a person, and people hire employees for social reasons as well as for their professional skills and, for most people, such small social courtesies are important daily markers of exchanges of attention and acknowledgement.

Again, good luck!
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”