Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Curse Jinx or Cross Someone with Legal Problems

littlestevie
Forum Member
Spells to Curse Jinx or Cross Someone with Legal Problems

Unread post by littlestevie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm preparing an order from LMCC, and would like to know what product(s) would be needed, and what type of work would be effective to cause someone's tax or legal affairs come under scrutiny. Sort of a "Law Look Me Over" type of crossing? This person hasn't committed the type of crime the police would normally be called in on, but has in the recent past been involved in civil property and tax cases. I think it's smart to target a rival's known weak spot, because it IS a weak spot, and because it then seems less likely to point back to the person doing the crossing, as the target can rationalize "this has happened before" or "it's always been a problem for me".

Thanks in advance for any help you may have. I'm learning a great deal here, and am slowly but surely stocking the supplies I believe I need for now and in the future.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Curse Jinx or Cross Someone with Legal Problems

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:38 am

Good Morning, Littlestevie,

It will be a little harder to convince an organization to scrutinize an individual. But, you can try.

The first thing I would do are Confusion spells on this guy. Make this person really mess up so that the government will look at him/her.
http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html

Then, when this spell is completed, the second thing I would do is to try a Commanding spell on the organization. You are commanding them to look at this person closely.
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Then, I would summon my spirit guides to help me with the Commanding spells because they can identify who to command better than you can.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html

These are my suggestions. Other people will probably have more suggestions for you.

Good luck and wishing you the best

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 am

You could use Clarity and Look Me Over for the IRS and any other government agency that would be involved. Word your petition as "Take a look at (name)'s taxes." or something similar. If you know any details, add them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

littlestevie
Forum Member

Unread post by littlestevie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and Mama Micki, I much appreciate your advice!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:32 pm

One old-fashioned way to have an affect on a person from a distance is to send a letter into the air.

In this case, if you have knowledge of a person's legal wrong-doing, whether criminal or civil, write a letter explaining what you know, and also collect any and all documentation, news articles, and corroborating statements from witnesses.

Add a copy of the Ten Commandments (and you can circle any commandments that the wrong-doer has broken).

Add a copy of Psalms 82:

1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Then make copies of everything. You do not want to destroy your originals.

Place the originals in a box -- a metal or wooden box is best, something sturdy and decorative but not too large.

Put the copies into a metal fire-safe container, such as a three-legged dutch oven or a cauldron. Surround the container with three plain brown candles dressed with the following oils: Damnation, Court Case, Crossing. You might want to do this out of doors.

As the candles burn, move them in a circular path around the container, starting at a distance and spiraling them in, closer and closer. Then they are near to going out, but before they are consumed, pick them up, one at a time and use them to light the papers on fire, and also add the wax to the fire. A little splash of Florida Water will send the flames flying higher.

When all has burned to ash, scrape the ash and carbon out of the pot and carry it to a crossroads, and scatter it to the four winds, asking for evidence to come from every quarter of the earth until the wrong-doer stands convicted in the courts of heaven.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”