• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return

Re: Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return

Unread postby Angelkitty » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:58 am

Hi,

I was advised by a reader that there is a reconciliation in our future if I'm sure to follow a course of spells, which I have been doing and also all of which seem to have worked (break up, freezer spell, vinegar jar, cut and clear, clarity, healing etc) I have been working my honey jar since May and my doll baby since a little bit after that. I have had 2 block buster candles set by MISC and usually have one or two return to me or reconciliation candles set a month also. I don't have any block buster or road opener products yet, but I'm about to order them. I have just been burning an orange or sometimes a white candle dressed in holy type 7-11 oil with a petition underneath and saying appropriate road opening prayers and psalms. I still completely believe that we will be back together soon, especially given all of the recent dreams and signs. I'm just having a rough time personally in most aspects of my life and so I'm being silly and impatient. Thanks for your help once again! X
Angelkitty

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 am

Why would you do a Cut & Clear for somebody that you're trying to get back, hon?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Angelkitty » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:11 am

I was advised to do one on his behalf to rid him of feelings for his ex.
Angelkitty

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:26 pm

AlyssaH ,

Sometimes when you do a cut and clear you might get the person back without the habit that you hated.

So for example, I am with Antonio Banderas (<----wishful thinking)

And he's got all these good qualitites

Handsome
Sexy
Good Lover

And he has bad things that I absolutely hate

Still in-love with his ex wife
Womanizer
Spends too much time away from home working

So I do a cut a clear to get away from this man who has these bad qualities and bring me a man with only the good qualities that Antonio has.

Sometimes, Spirit has a sense of humor (or believes that Antonio is the best man for me). Antonio might come back to me never mentioning Melanie again, only having eyes for me, and cuts down his work projects to spend more time with me.

So, sometimes this happens with a Cut & Clear.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: love on top

Unread postby PreciousCC » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Cat,

How can you make your EX think of YOU and ONLY YOU.

My ex is still single, but he doesn't want to get back together right now. Not sure if he even thinks about me anymore....:/

How do I get him to think about me positively and want me again?
PreciousCC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, ILoveMyExAndrew,

Many of us moderators and extremely knowledgeable rootworkes have given you an incredible amount of information and sound advice.

You can look up: Obsession spells on this subforum (I thought I had given you the link).

So, please, try what has been suggested to you.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AlyssaH » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:53 am

Miss Aida wrote:AlyssaH ,

Sometimes when you do a cut and clear you might get the person back without the habit that you hated.

So for example, I am with Antonio Banderas (<----wishful thinking)

And he's got all these good qualitites

Handsome
Sexy
Good Lover

And he has bad things that I absolutely hate

Still in-love with his ex wife
Womanizer
Spends too much time away from home working

So I do a cut a clear to get away from this man who has these bad qualities and bring me a man with only the good qualities that Antonio has.

Sometimes, Spirit has a sense of humor (or believes that Antonio is the best man for me). Antonio might come back to me never mentioning Melanie again, only having eyes for me, and cuts down his work projects to spend more time with me.

So, sometimes this happens with a Cut & Clear.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Hope this helps

take care

Thank you. I had noticed that my husband, almost immediately, tried to reconcile with me following my Cut & Clear, but when I laid out what he would have to do to achieve this, he begged his mistress to take him back. I think the worst part is over for me, but with my personality the Cut & Clear has taken quite some time to take effect on me, lol.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

But it sounds like it's working.

That's the best part

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:09 pm.
Reason: Posted this same query elseqwhere and was answered

Spell to make the guy I love ask me to relocate with him

Unread postby Energy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Hello,

Please I need advise on the spell and products to use. My lover, who is in the military just told me that he is being transferred to another state which is thousands of miles away in April 2015. I need help with the spell and products to use to make him ask me to go with him. I love him so much, feel that he is my soulmate and will move to any part of the country with him if he asks me. Please help me.

Thank you so much.
Energy

Unread postby j82 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:01 pm

ENERGY,

If he is your lover, how long has he been your lover? I would do a honey jar to sweeten him to you, add deer tongue herb for him to be vocal about it. then slowly talk to him about it, I am not sure why you decided to force him to ask then sweeten him to it or to the idea.. I would try sweet first.
j82

Unread postby Energy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks J82, we have been lovers for about a year. We have intense chemistry. I don't want to be the one that would ask. I want him to ask me. I want it to come from him. What can I do, what products can I use to get him to verbally ask me? Thanks
Energy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello, Energy,

You can try a skull candle spell using Influence oil. The entire spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I recommend that you talk to the skull candle (while it is lit) frequently to put the idea into his head.

And you can also make a doll baby and do the same.

Good luck and I hope that he asks you soon!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_is_poison » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Hello all

I have read up a lot but I want clarification. I have been seeing someone off and on for two years. I love him dearly and I believe he loves me. However he is a Libra and he is very on again off again with his emotions. I'm an Aquarius if that matters. Right now we are on ok terms but he is in one of his moods. I have a sharp tongue so I can have a tendency to push him away. In any event woulda honey jar be the best way to go? What would the next step be?
Love_is_poison

Too many oils???

Unread postby Hoodoo_Lady » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:24 am

worked with an airr worker, and after a whole year me and my ex reconciled.

AMAZING!

he's been great until he moved some woman in his home, whom I think in his culture is pretending to be platonic, but is much more.

I realize I just need control over him, control over his decision making.

I want him to put this woman out, and move in with me, to cut out all these opportunities for third parties to interfere.

We have had it out big time all over again over this, so...I will be breaking out my reconciliation jar again.

Confused if I should do a break up or hotfoot candles on this woman ???

For complete control over him, I have saw post that suggested to ppl essence of bendover, command, domination, and influence, buying and using every oil might be overkill.

I want control over him completely, so he will put this random woman out, finally move in with me, and bend him completely to my will. Which oils should I combine above ??? Thank You family :)
Hoodoo_Lady

Re: Too many oils???

Unread postby aura » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 am

Hi Hoodoo_Lady,

If you've already worked with a rootworker and had success, it may be advised to contact them and get a reading to see how to best approach the situation.

To control him completely, I Dominate My Man would be the most appropriate. Cut on the harshness by combining it with Love Me or Dixie Love. Start by using it once a week and increase if he doesn't have an averse reaction to the control (or if you need a firmer hand). It's also worth reading the page on domination spells available here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

I've also taken the liberty of merging your post into the existing thread on domination work and reconciliation. You'll find a number of useful suggestions within the posts herein.

For the third party, Break-Up splits them up, HotFoot gets her gone. Chances are what you're looking for is a combination of both.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:00 am

Hi Love_is_poison,

A honey jar is great for sweetening and a good way to help. What to do next then depends on if you want to bind, to coerce or a slow but steady improvement and in what direction. That your screen name is ''Love_is_poison'' tells me that you may want to concentrate on your own perception of love as painful and dangerous to one's health. Ascertain how much of these internal ideas concerning love are colouring how you interact with yourself and your significant other when it comes to relationship issues.

King Solomon Wisdom work is highly under-rated and under-valued when doing love work, but it can be quite critical for things to work well over the long haul. Besides, King Solomon wrote some of the most beautiful verse about Love even to this day - move over Shakespeare's sonnets and let through the Song of Songs! Read and meditate on it and see how it resonates or doesn't with your outlook on partnership.

Blessings and Success in your Couple
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Too many oils???

Unread postby Hoodoo_Lady » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 am

aura wrote:Hi Hoodoo_Lady,

If you've already worked with a rootworker and had success, it may be advised to contact them

For the third party, Break-Up splits them up, HotFoot gets her gone. Chances are what you're looking for is a combination of both.

Blessings.

Thank you so much Aura! My airr worker is my no fail go to guy, but my budget only permits me to work on this situation right now.

I feel I know what's right after all my airr workers successful hard work. I need to strike fast before I lose the momentum.

Thanks for clarifying break up and hotfoot, will be ordering those today.

Im still lost after reading all domination threads/pages.

He's stubborn, and he's not speaking to me, since the confrontation I've had with the woman.

I don't think 'I dominate my man' is appropriate right in this moment.

Im dealing with a military minded man, and I read on one thread one poster said she was using a combo of EoB, Command, Domimation, and Influence to make her ex return, apologize, and take control. I would like to use a combo of domination oils, but read the subtle differences. Im buying Essence of Bendover for sure, I want him humbled and obedient, Im thinking Command Compel Control too, but do I need Domination oil because its so Similar and Influence as I read it opens up persuasion not control.

Please help me family. Im placing my order in a few hours
Hoodoo_Lady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, Hoodoo_Lady ,

I would get those oils and have them on hand.

But, I would try the compelling products first (since he's a dominant man by nature, it may be difficult to try to dominate him ).

Once he come around, then use your combinations.

Also, I highly suggest working with St Martha for these difficult cases.

Wishing you success with your spells.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PreciousCC » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:47 pm

What is St Martha? A spell? A prayer? Can you please elaborate?

Thank you
PreciousCC

Unread postby j82 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:00 pm

preciousCC,

st martha is a saint that is used to dominate and control a person mainly an ex. there are two saint marthas though the same person, one is black one white. the change is because one entered into hoodoo through the catholic movement in the south during slavery. you would petition her and pray to her for help while doing the required candles and offerings. Also note she is a spirt and works with those she chooses and connects with. I also know your background info from the forum and I suggest you keep with the work suggested by Cat and the Airr reader and stop over thinking things and have faith in the work you are doing. If you keep running from work to work you will see nothing.
j82

Unread postby PreciousCC » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:15 pm

I pray psalm 23 & 32 for my honey jar along with my own prayers.....my friend tells me to pray to Oshun every Thursday and Saturday......is that okay???? Can I pray to Oshun while I am doing a different set of prayers with my honey jar????
PreciousCC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Hello, PreciousCC,

While we do that in Santeria, we don't in Hoodoo.

We don't discuss Santeria on the forum but I will break the rules (just this ONE TIME) and tell you to be careful with Honey and My Mama Oshun/Ochun. You have to know exactly what to do with that honey. So, I don't advise that you do that.

Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PreciousCC » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Wow I apologize for breaking the rules! I NEVER mean to do it! I love this site and have purchase a ton of stuff from here! :)

May I ask for just one clarification?

What do you mean "you have to know exactly what to do with that honey." What do you mean?

What should I do with that honey???! I would love to learn! Thank you.
PreciousCC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, PreciousCC,

You did NOT break the rules. I broke the rule! LOL

Unfortunately, I can't discuss this on the forum. Just please heed my advice.

I can't teach you about Santeria.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PreciousCC » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:30 am

Thank you Miss Aida for all the help and advise you have given me! :)

Can we talk about Santeria if I schedule a reading with you? :)
PreciousCC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, PreciousCC,

I don't think that's necessary.

All I will tell you is not to use her name with the honey jar. That's not worth paying for a reading! LOL

Please be careful with the Orishas. They expect you to love them and honor them. Not just use their names in a love spell. And, if you start to doubt, that's not going to be a good thing because it won't work at all.

And I would try to have a little faith in my Hoodoo spells before moving to on something else.

Hoodoo works!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PreciousCC » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

I have NO doubts that hoodoo work!!!! :) I bought almost everything from the reconcillation line here and LOVE IT that I see heart shape wax! :) I also love it that my ex actually text me a few days ago!!!!! Even though it's not a romantic text of any kind! He still texted me! Better than nothing! I am not doubting anything!

I never pray to Oshun with my honey jar....I pray Pslam 23, 32 and my own handwritten prayers from the heart. I do this every single night religiously!

However I also had a friend's grandmother do a black magick love spell for me....it involved sheep sacfrice and a week of rituals....she is for REAL and I trust her....however she ask me to pray to Oshun every Thursday and Saturday for my spell to work and my ex to return etc. so I set up a totally different altar and set honey, cinnamon, and water and light a candle/wrote a petition etc for Oshun and I try my best to pray to her every Thursday and Saturday but a few times I have miss it.....

My last question is.....is it okay that I pray to Oshun on a totally separate altar....separate from all my hoodoo spells....or is it still a bad idea to do hoodoo and Santeria at the same time?

My apologizes for talking about this topic again! This is the LAST time. I just need a yes it's ok or no it's not and I'll drop it! Thank you so much! :)
PreciousCC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:33 am

Hello, PreciousCC ,

Please avoid this topic on this Hoodoo forum.

I gave you my advice. And I had also told you that this would be that this topic cannot be discussed on the Hoodoo Forum

If you have questions about the spell this lady performed, please ask her.

Additionally, working with Oshun is NOT a black magic spell.

You really have to drop this subject on this forum

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Coercive Love Work Advice

Unread postby watatah » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 pm

I've worked several awesome sweetener jars on this girl I really want to be with to no avail. They're clearly not the right answer. Me and her had a short thing but she reconciled with her boyfriend of 5 years, which I completely understood. He was a piece of shit who didn't deserve a girl as sweet as her, so I used a lemon break up work which worked wonders. He showed his true colors to the point where she couldn't stand him and was so hurt by how shitty he was that now she has a super guard up and won't let me show her how she should be treated. I need something a little more coercive to open her up to me, because as soon as she'll give me a chance, she'll realize why she liked me so much in the first place lol. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
watatah

Re: Coercive Love Work Advice

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20 pm

watatah,

Advice: one. get a reading to see whats going on between the two of you and what work to do to get her back. 2. I bet she is sweet and I bet you are laying it on her two fold, IE you are soo prietty you deserve better.. etc.. meaning you come across desperate and girls ( nor guys) want that. So toughen up, dont be soo needy or available. 3. You assume sweet is not the way ( though you are correct if no movement to do another working), Sweet may work well once you get to the real issue which is she is not over her ex ( what he did) and needs to be cleansed, then work on drawing her back. I would look into items like follow me girl, kiss me now ( spice it up) etc.
j82

Re: Coercive Love Work Advice

Unread postby watatah » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:21 pm

j82 wrote:watatah,

Advice: one. get a reading to see whats going on between the two of you and what work to do to get her back. 2. I bet she is sweet and I bet you are laying it on her two fold, IE you are soo prietty you deserve better.. etc.. meaning you come across desperate and girls ( nor guys) want that. So toughen up, dont be soo needy or available. 3. You assume sweet is not the way ( though you are correct if no movement to do another working), Sweet may work well once you get to the real issue which is she is not over her ex ( what he did) and needs to be cleansed, then work on drawing her back. I would look into items like follow me girl, kiss me now ( spice it up) etc.

I'm definitely not overly nice or any of that to her or anyone lol. That's not in my personality at all. And I had a reading done that said my work would be successful by the end of the month, but I haven't seen any movement at all.
watatah

Unread postby Leema » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:45 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to have a reading done but I just wanted to see if there was a general consensus on things that might be helpful in my particular situation. I'm trying to get my ex back. We've been broken up for 4 months. We broke up because I started getting depressed towards the end of our relationship (am dealing with it now, in therapy) and I took it out on him. I made it very hard for him to be with me during that time by constantly picking fights, nagging him, and just generally being unbearable. We haven't spoken since the beginning of November, (though I've tried to reach out to him with occasional texts) when he sent me a few brief texts about how he was still thinking of me and that he often saw things that reminded him of me.

I felt, and still feel, so certain that he and I were soul mates. We dated for almost 2 years and he would often tell me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me (and of course, I want to spend mine with him). I've been fighting for the past 4 months to get him back in any way I can, including doing other spells (one beauty spell to increase self-confidence, which I've seen some results with [attracting many others in the weeks after I first cast it, but not my ex], two photo binding spells, a candle-lighting spell, and one spell to set my intentions for the new year.

I'm thinking of doing a honey jar spell, but whatever I do, I want it to be stronnnng. He is a cancer - very stubborn in breakups and he may still be feeling hurt for all I know. All my attempts at sweetening his disposition towards me have, to my knowledge, not worked. Any other spells I should try, with the jar or instead of the jar? Anything else I should do?

Thank you for any feedback.
Leema

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello, Leema,

Yes, I think that the honey jar is an excellent spell to start right away. It's slow acting but it's strong.

And I also strongly recommend a reconciliation spell kit for this matter: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

It assists in forgiving and forgetting past events.

I wish you the best of luck

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Leema » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Thank you for your quick reply, Miss Aida.

I am not currently in contact with my ex, nor do I know if he is with someone new, but I do still generally know his schedule/where he lives/who he spends his time with. It says on the reconciliation spell page "your chance of success is somewhat lower. If you haven't spoken to the person in a long time, don't know their location, are not sure whether they have found someone new, etc., i advise against trying the Reconciliation Spell Kit or mojo hand until you have resumed contact with the one whom you desire." Is it worth trying anyway?
And are there spells or products that encourage him to reach out to me? My primary issue now is that he isn't responding to my attempts at talking with him.

Would it help to anoint the candles I use in my honey jar spell with things like lodestone oil, follow me boy, love me, come to me, fast luck, lavender love, etc etc etc? Or is there something else that I could use those with?

Thank you so much, again.
Leema

Unread postby Leema » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:29 pm

Sorry for my frequent posts! I just have new information that might be relevant to anyone's answers to my questions.

I received my first reading and was told that my ex 'fears me'. Which makes sense, as my emotions were very volatile and I picked many fights with him during the month before the breakup. I'm sure that he fears that I would be the same person that I was during that time, which I can comfortably say is not true. One of my primary concerns for doing a reconciliation spell with the written letter is that he wouldn't be particularly receptive because of his fear of me. But I worry about doing a coercive spell, like intranquility, because of his fear as well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much.
Leema

Unread postby Leema » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Sorry, sorry, so many posts! I just keep thinking of things to ask after I've already posted something.
But just one more question about the honey jar - if I don't have one of his hairs, can I use a cutting of fabric from an article of his clothing (like a scarf) and one of my hairs? or a cutting of one of my articles of clothing?
And would it be better to put a photo of the two of us together from a time when we were happy, or just a photo of him?

Also, I keep reading about lodestones and how people have gotten their exes back quickly after using lodestones on their ex. Can anyone give me more information about how to work lodestone magic other than the live lodestones in the honey jars?

And lastly, if I had lodestone jewelry (like earrings) could I anoint them with the oils I mentioned before and wear them every day for added effect, or would that do.. nothing?

Thanks so much, and my apologies for all the posts!
Leema

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Hello, Leema,

On your first post, it doesn't hurt to try. As I always tell people: you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying.

On your second post, my question would be: What did your reader recommend? I personally do not like the Intranquil Spirit spells. But you could use a skull candle and use a commanding oil to make him contact you: www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Or Compelling: www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

BUT, not sue if I would use those without asking why he fears you. What happened that he fears you? You may need to work on a spell to diminish the cause of that fear.

On your third post, here is the page about lodestones (there's all kinds of information for spells here): www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Leema » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Thank you so much for your reply Miss Aida.

My reader hasn't yet recommended anything to help resume contact, though he did see that there might be someone that is interested in my ex/someone who my ex might be interested in, though he saw that it is not serious. My reader told me that a love spell/reconciliation spell would help push my ex's attentions towards me instead, and encourage communication from him.

I'm a bit hesitation to do an intranquil or other commanding spell just because as I said in one of those posts, the problem right now is that he does fear me, and I would hate to confuse him in that way. He fears me because I wasn't very emotionally stable at all in the last month or so before we broke up. I got depressed because I couldn't find work after graduating school this past May and I didn't invest any time in myself or in finding my own new group of friends in the city after I moved in with him. I relied on him for everything, including my happiness, which was unhealthy because I blamed him for my unhappiness as a direct result. I picked fights, nagged, and was generally very hard to deal with, I'm sure. I'm also sure that a huge part of the reason why he hasn't wanted to get back together is because he fears that I will be the same person I was right before we broke up. He had a very stressful job and he came home to a very stressful house, which was not ideal because as a cancer, that is something that he favors very highly.

Are there any spells that you might recommend to diminish that fear? I'm very new to this sort of thing, and I'm sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere!

Thank you for the page about lodestones! I'm thinking of including a pair of small matched lodestones in my honey jar, and 3 of the following oils for anointing my candles: Adam and eve, love me, return to me, reconciliation, Chuparrosa, Fire of love, and/or Attraction oil.

and 4 of the following herbs to put in the jar itself: star anise, lavender flowers, jasmine flowers, honeysuckle flowers, Elecampane, Deer's Tongue leaf, and balm of gilead.

Any particular recommendations, out of those? I've asked my reader as well but I'm still waiting for a response.

Thank you so so so much.
Leema

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, Leema,

I'm thinking that you may want to do some healing spells on him: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

While you're waiting for your reader to respond, Try using a white skull candle with healing oil on it. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcadles.html

Then, talk to the candle and tell it to forgive you.

Then, move to the spells that your reader suggested.

Since you have asked your reader what is recommended, I don't want to interfere in his recommendations

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Xoxolove » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi guys!

So apart from my vinegar jar I am doing to break up two people I decided to lit 3 break candles & an the intranquility spell.
So literally 2 hours after I finished the spell I started to get very emotional and just started remembering everything my ex bf and I had and was crying.
It was very weird for me because mind you I stopped crying almost 3 months ago. Could this be the side affects of the intranquility spirit? If so would this be a good or bad sign?
Xoxolove

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 am

Hi Xoxolove,

I would certainly say it is from the Intranquil Spell. Be sure to cleanse yourself really good. I recommend the 13 herb bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Do this for 13 days.

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StarStruck » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:14 pm

Hello all, I hope I'm in the right place to post. This post is about a fast and young relationship and the love work that I have done...an abrupt ending, and return-to-me work.

I met the most incredible man just short of a month ago. On our first date I just had this feeling about him...knew he was a keeper and even marriage material. He is perfect and exactly what I want for my long-term mate. Amazingly I was able to procure one of his hairs and I immediately worked a honey jar that night at home.

Honey Jar:
-His hair and my hair tied together.
-His name written 7 times, turn paper clockwise, my name written over his name 7 times. Petition in a circle around our names: "Love me, commit to me." Petition dressed with attraction oil and follow me boy oil.
- Herbs: LM's love herb mix to draw love, promote passion, and get him to speak his thoughts; additionally, catnip to captivate and win his heart; cinnamon to heat things up; cardamom to bring about good luck to the love affair.

Before anything, I initially burned a white candle on the jar dressed in blessing oil and van van oil to bless the work and to remove obstacles so that the work may take hold. Since then (and maybe this is a bit excessive) I have been burning pink candles daily, dressed in attraction and follow me boy. Praying the same petition: "Love me, commit to me. Find me attractive above all the other girls. Follow me to the ends of the earth-- cling to me, need me, and beg me to be yours."

Contact was positive over the next few dates. He even asked me "what did you do to me to make me like you so much?" and of course I thought of the honey jar but would never tell him. Telling me so many sweet and beautiful things and professing his desire to stay with me for a very long time.

Had a reading with Ms. cat somewhere in the middle of this and she pulled some beautiful cards for us. The relationship had real potential and the cards showed possibilities for something long term, even possibly marriage. The cards also showed that he would respond very well to candle magic. So doing the honey jar with the candles I suppose is a good thing.

We live in different cities, about an hour apart. Recently we had made plans for an evening out and about 30 minutes before I left to meet him he called me and abruptly cut things off, stating that he just couldn't do this. Long distance was going to be too hard on him and he had a bad feeling he couldn't shake. Something with his emotions had changed in a short period of time and he just didn't think that this relationship was what he wanted in his life anymore. I tried to reason with him, offered compromises, but he remained firm in his position. I am stunned and just sick inside about it all.

I scheduled (another) reading on this situation to see what's really going on and if reconciliation/return is possible, but the earliest opening on her calendar is in about 3 weeks. In the meantime I have switched to burning pink "return to me" candles on the honey jar. I created another name paper and petition ("realize your mistake and return to me," anointed with return to me oil) but I have stopped short of putting the petition in the honey jar. For now I have it folded up and sitting underneath the honey jar as I burn the return to me candles on it. I know this is not the honey jar forum, but if any seasoned practitioners have insight on whether this is okay or whether I should go ahead and open the jar to add the new petition in with the old one I would appreciate it.

I have also done a couple of 13-herb baths on myself in order to cleanse and protect. Even though the work isn't dark, I know I'm still messing with energies by trying to do this love work, and I want to purify as best as I can.

I do have reconciliation oil too but wasn't sure if it would be appropriate since we didn't have a big fight or anything...it was just very abrupt on his behalf to end the relationship.

So now that I've gotten the background information out, I am curious about things I can do in the meantime while I wait for my reading. I have worked with St Expedite in the past and he has come through for me, and I was thinking about petitioning him again for a fast return of this man. I am also starting to read about St. Martha the Dominator and I'm curious if she might be right for this situation. I was thinking that I should have lights set at MISC to back up what I am doing here with the honey jar. Unfortunately I only have that one hair of his in the honey jar and suppose that I could open it, cut off a small piece for whatever other work is to be done in the future, and put the rest of it back in (praying over the jar after closing it)...would that be acceptable? Now that he's essentially cut me off I don't have access to his personal effects anymore.

I want to make him see that walking away from this relationship is a big mistake and to command him to come back to me and give this a chance. I am currently waiting on some LM products to arrive (specifically "love me" oil, "marriage" oil, a red skull candle, and a few other items).

Thoughts about what I've done so far? Thoughts about what I can do in the meantime until my reading? Thoughts about MISC lights?

Thanks to all and if this is inappropriate because of the strong honey jar references I apologize and will understand if the topic is moved.
StarStruck

Unread postby natstein » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Hello StarStruck,

So far everything you have done sounds good to me. The abrupt change in the relationship is odd. You are correct about the Reconciliation oil not being as suited to this situation since there was not any kind of fight or argument that happened. Return To Me products are better suited to this.

For the new petition I would also just keep it under the current honey jar. This type of thing can vary from worker to worker though. I also wanted to point out that daily burning of candles is not excessive as long as you are not overly worrying over the situation as you burn them.

So keep burning your pink candles like you are doing while you wait on the reading. You may also want to do some Clarity work on yourself so you can see clearly what is going on.

Candles at MISC I always think are a good idea. I recommend the Return To Me candles. You may consider doing a run of them to keep the pressure on.

I personally do not work a lot with Saints but if you have the relationship with them I say go for it.

Another thing you can do is post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League for your situation. This will get a lot of people praying for you.

I hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StarStruck » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Thanks Nathen, I really like the idea to have the lights set in runs. Think I will do just that!
StarStruck

PostThis post was deleted by misskitty49 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:36 am.

Unread postby Priya1220 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:46 am

I want to do a love binding spell on my ex.

Is there any simple love binding spells that someone can please share with me? I don't want to use the menstrual blood thing though.

Are there any love binding spells that don't require many ingredients/items? I am unemployed atm but trying really hard to find a job. I just don't have much money at all, so that is why i ask that. If there isn't any spell with a low amount of items, i understand. :) But if you could still share the spell, i would appreciate it.

Also, a love binding would make him want to be with me in a relationship again, right? I know it would prevent him from seeing others though as he would be bound to me. At least i believe so. I have thought long and hard and want to do this. If everyone could please share any spells they have, i would really appreciate it, thanks. :) i have Googled spells but..... lol all you find are really terrible, fake ones.
Priya1220

Unread postby j82 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:52 am

Priya1220 ,

Using blood is probably one of the best options to use. Otherwise i would suggest making a doll baby and working it, add licorice root to it. You would work the doll baby as holding him in your home and telling him what to do and think.
j82

Unread postby Priya1220 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:11 pm

I know, but i couldn't keep it a secret from him if i did that and i know he would kick me out of his life if i did that to him.
And other than that i would be furious if someone did that to me, and grossed out beyond belief.
No offense to people who do this, its just not for me.

And i will look into the dollbaby. Thank you so much!
Priya1220

Unread postby Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Deacon Millett, the pastor
of Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary. In "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells," Deacon Millett reveals
the ways in which a past love can be revived.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California,
May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because
Deacon Millett will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now.
"Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation spells" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed
by the author.

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
The Situation
Lovesick and Heartbroken 5
Return, Reconnect, Reunite, Reconcile 6
The Voices of Experience 7
Rules of the Road 10
When Is It Really "Too Late"? 11
The Spells
Who Do You Love? 12
Newbell Niles Puckett 13
Helen Pitkin: "An Angel by Brevet" 14
The Fabled Black Cat Bone 15
Pictures, Papers, and Proxies 17
Tumba Walla, Bumba Walla, Return to Me 24
H.U. Lampe's Famous Spells 26
Star Crossed Lovers 27
Love Uncrossing 28
Averting the Evil Eye 29
Hoodoo Bible Magic 30
How to Make Him Think of You 33
Forgive and Forget 34
Reconciliation Baths 36
Love Letters Straight from Your Heart 38
Alive with Magnetism! 42
Please, Saint Anthony, Look Around 45
Heart Lights and Love Lamps 46
Signs of Love 52
Tarot Cards in Love Readings 54
Personal Concerns to Aid the Lovelorn 56
Love Spells from the Drug Store 58
The Life and Works of Marie Laveau 61
3-Ace-Queen-7 Return to Me 65
Miss Cat's Down-Home Short-and-Simples 66
Lover, Come Back to Me 67
Graveyard Love 71
Stay with Me 72
Frequently Asked Questions 73
Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dycell123 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:24 am

I have been burning break up candles for my ex and his girlfriend, but then I decided to burn a come to me candle & pink candle and on my petition paper I wrote his number 9 times and crossed it over with my phone number. After around it I wrote contact me. However, just last wk he did not contact me, but his girlfriend did...what does this mean?
dycell123

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:21 pm

dycell123 -- it means Watch Out! His girldfriend is in their with eyes to see and she may feel or spiritually sense what you are doing.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby dycell123 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:58 pm

I Had a reading that said that she was doing magic on me to try to hurt me..probably you are right!
dycell123

Unread postby Nony65 » Sat May 30, 2015 7:35 am

Is it better to do all the sweet gentle stuff first e.g. Honey jars, Come To Me, before moving on to the more coercive stuff? What if your target was very scientifically minded and didn't believe in Hoodoo or magic? Yet they were vulnerable in the mind? Would coercion be of any benefit? Still being a relatively new learner to Hoodoo, and regularly reading Miss Cats writings on here and her books, I'm still unsure of a few things. Would it be possible to gently open up to your target if they weren't coming forward (in a non pushy manner)? Just a few things I wish to clarify! Thanks everyone.
Nony65

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi Nony65,

You can add influencing products to your sweet works. Influence Oil would be a good one to add because it's not to harsh.

www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sara » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello , I would like to bind my ex to me . So we can be a family again. I'm waiting for reconciliation kit and I have a honey jar with a rotworker , I have tried to tie my used underwear with his used underwear . Did not work . then we do not have a magic shop near here , I need help here. Sincerely, Sara
sara

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello, sara,

based on what you have told us on your last post, again, please contact your rootworker.

And check out this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jessicamendesr » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Hello everyone!

I am new in this forum, and new in the Hoodoo's studies. And please, forgive me for my grammar mistakes, I am from Brazil, but living in the U.S.
My situation now is out of my control and I don't know what to do.
I had a very intense relationship with an american for the whole year that I spent here in the US studying. We had plans about what to do when I leave (in two weeks now), and I already have my ticket to come back in December, now I just have to keep trying the scholarship. Ok. This was solved.
But then we started to have arguments about attention, about how much we will miss each other, and attention again.
We were just seeing each other during the weekends, when he came to pick me up in my city (very close). Suddenly (at least in my vision) he broke up with me. He changed COMPLETELY. Was not the one that I felt in love, even the way he was looking at me when he broke up was not the same looking... He was very very rude with me, did not care about any feeling that I have, he just dumped like trash, like I was just an object. he also said: I dont want to be in this relationship anymore. I dont love you anymore (and days before was all about love with me)
I am devastated here for three weeks now... I am living the hell.. I started to get sick frequently, I am not being able to focus on my studies, and I am really trying to, but I can even sleep well.
I just could not accepted that... there was no reason for this to happen!! I just CANT accept!!

Then I did a reading with a very well known worker in the internet ( I will not say names) and this person recommended me to do a reconciliation work, and to bind him to me, and for him to came look for me (since we broke up I did not called him or anything like that.. I am just afraid of his answer).
I am a student. Of course I dont have money, and my currency is 3 times less than the US dollars. I used almost all the rest of the money that I had to spend this two weeks here, because this is something that I really want to. I also paid for the hurry work, because I do not have much time here, until I at least see him again, one more time...
I didnt see any sign, any move from him... actually he looks pretty happy in the facebook, traveling and going out, probably knowing other women.
I tried to contact the worker, but she is just saying things that my mom could say to me: be patient. If you be anxious will be bad for the work... bla bla
She knew about my hurry situation, and she was very nice with me, and made me feel confident, until I pay her.

Can anyone give me a light about what to do?
jessicamendesr

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 am

Hello, jessicamendesr,

I am so very sorry to read all of this. It is heartbreaking and devastating.

First, nobody can guarantee when a spell will manifest. Only Spirit know this.

If this was an AIRR or Hoodoo Psychic member, then I have confidence that this person is doing the best they can for you. And you might want to ask the AIRR member if you yourself can do return to me or reconciliation work.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.htm

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

If this was NOT an IRR member that you have been consulting, I would go ahead and perform the work myself.

We cannot speak for non-AIRR members or non-Hoodoo Psychics.

Nevertheless, what this man did to you was just terrible. If you continue feeling this emotional pain, I highly suggest that you work the Cut and Clear spell for yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I wish you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jessicamendesr » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 am

Thank you so much for the attention.
Actually I just looked again and she is not from AIRR, she is from the American Rootwork Association. Is this the same thing? She is not friendly with me at all.
I sent her a message asking about a honey jar, I will wait her answer.
But anyways, The reconciliation I dont know if would be a good idea, cause we are not talking with each other, but since the broke up (3 weeks) I did not talk ed or saw him, cause he live in a city close to mine, but not here... I will see him again before I leave to Brasil just if he wants that.. :/

I was thinking about the honey jar, in this case of control command, would it work?
Which oils and herbs should I use in this specific case for him to be regret, come talk to me, and be in my feet, loving me like before?
jessicamendesr

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation